Start by marking “The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2)

The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret #2)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  26,023 Ratings  ·  1,489 Reviews
Ella and Micha have survived tragedy and heartbreak. When they're together, anything seems possible. But now they are thousands of miles apart, and managing their long distance relationship will put their love to the test.

Ella is back at school, trying hard not worry so much about her future. But with her father in and out of rehab, she's having a hard time making it throu
Published October 15th 2013 by Forever (first published 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Forever of Ella and Micha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Forever of Ella and Micha

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
2013 New Adult Releases
8th out of 1,162 books — 3,090 voters
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReckless by S.C. StephensDown London Road by Samantha YoungNever Too Far by Abbi Glines
2013 Release books to read
9th out of 1,030 books — 2,303 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessica Sorensen
May 28, 2013 Jessica Sorensen rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
"That's All" Ash
Jun 02, 2013 "That's All" Ash rated it it was ok
Shelves: ehh, not-great
 photo rollingeyes.gif

Really?

You have a story about a girl who thinks she’s going crazy and has a guy who’s completely in love with her and THIS is all you could come up with?

photo 1212pn.gif

You daredevil, you.

photo tumblrma3xxoh0xz1rvt8d8.gif

Dear Ella,

When you have a guy like Micha who’s gorgeous, loyal, and completely DEVOTED to you… and you can’t make up your mind as to whether you want to be with him, so you keep having sex with him and then keep telling him that you and he are just strictly friends… and then confess that you love him the next day… and
Aestas Book Blog
May 16, 2013 Aestas Book Blog marked it as to-read
THE FOREVER OF ELLA AND MICHA will be out on May 28th, 2013 !!

My casting for Ella and Micha:

Christy
 photo 7e16d71f-8991-49ac-b511-565ba7981c07_zps8d640979.jpg

Ella and Micha have been through a lot. Both individually and together. Neither one has had an easy life, but they’ve always had each other. After all they have over come, they are finally together. Not just friends, but actually with one another. Things should be great for them, easy, they deserve it. But distance makes things difficult for these two.

photo 3f14fd73-92fa-4af0-86b2-53559c107b4b_zps25b95773.jpg
Ella is it for me. The way I feel about her is never going to change. I will love her forever.
Micha is touring with his band. He just got a g
Anna
May 31, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it

MICHA SCOTT Look at those eyes, that lip ring...Oh Micha singer, song-writer, guitar player .... Swoon

I don't even want to explain how it hurts my book heart to not give this book 5 stars. Although, Ella in most parts of this book was an EPIC FAIL to me......Micha definitely delivered. It cut me deep to see less than magnanimous reviews of this book about their FOREVER as I loved "The Secret of Ella and Micha" with all my heart. Seriously all of it. Micha has been my reining book boyfriend for
Kristen
1 1/2–BIG WASTE OF TIME–Stars

description

I'm not going to waste my time writing a review for a book that I did NOT like! I will say that this sequel is a good example of authors not knowing when to leave a good thing alone!
Luckily, the author somewhat made up for this mess of a story with book three, which reads more like an extended epilogue.

"That's All" Ash summed up my feeling perfectly in her review of this book.
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*

“You left me, ripped out my heart, and then came back acting like a robot, and you know what? We made it through. You and I, good or bad, belong together. We make each other whole.”

I love the way this book is written in alternate POV’s. The only reason why I couldn’t give this 5 stars was because of the Ending. I needed more.. it felt rushed and unfinished somehow…

This Book picks up from The Secret of Ella and Micha, where Ella is back at school and Micha is touring the country with his band.
The
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Woot Woot~! May 28th, 2013. :D :D :D
Cannot wait!!
Sandra
ROUNDING UP TO 2.5 STARS.

The Forever of Ella and Micha is the 2nd book in The Secret trilogy, and to be honest i'm a little disappointed with it since i thought the first book was really good, and this one didn't exactly reach my expectations. So yeah, i was let down.

When Ella and Micha are together everything seems possible, but now they are miles apart.

Ella has be through a lot and is still trying to overcome her past for a chance of a better future. Will she succeed?

Micha is busy touring
Lili
May 31, 2013 Lili rated it liked it
 photo jon_is_disappointed_zps5d2469a6.gif
Don't have much to say besides the fact that this one was just "eh" for me. (view spoiler). It makes me sad that I didn't love it. I was really looking forward to it. 2.5 stars rounded up to 3 solely because of Micha.
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
3.5 Micha Stars!!!

I absolutely loved and adored The secret of Ella and Micha, it left me with a real book hangover and I've been counting down the months for it to come out I was like......

photo laughinggif_zps61257f48.gif

However I didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped!!

We begin there story pretty much where we left from, Ella is struggling her guilt with her past and all that she has to deal with her father.

photo foreverellaandmicha_zps7b6bc7fb.jpg

Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids, they know each other inside and out, and they make each
Catarina
May 30, 2013 Catarina rated it liked it
Rating Clarification: 3.5 Stars

In this second book Ella and Micha are trying to get past their problems while trying to make a long-distance-relationship work.
Micha is having some family issues, he always on the road with the band, misses Ella like crazy and somehow alcohol seems a pretty good way to deal with the problems.
Ella is taking the distance pretty bad and her depressions is worst again, so she’s slowing falling again to the dark place that made her run the first time.
So they find th
*.Amaia.* BlackMagicRose
3 1/5 STARS

description

Ella and Micha's story continues in this second book of the series. Best friends since their childhood and now lovers, they will both have to face the problems that having a romantic relationship brings. Distance is going to be one of their first enemies when they both try to make their love story work and at the same time fulfill their dreams. The future and the past are hunting Ella and Micha, and they have to decide which one are willing to let go. Trust issues. jelousy, lack of ho
Belkis
Jun 09, 2013 Belkis rated it really liked it
Well heck, happy birthday to me! And what a birthday it will be with the release of more Micha! Woohoo!

Finally! Got my hands on this puppy, read it, and loved it.
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

This book….*sigh* I think I have been rendered speechless. I’ve read quite a lot of books, but I don’t think I’ve ever felt an emotional connection to characters as much as I have with Ella and Micha. If you loved book one, THE FOREVER OF ELLA AND MICHA will blow you away. It’s more angsty, darker, sexier, bigger and better! Sorensen gives it her all and it’s such a magical thing!

Ella and Micha have been through a lot already, both individually and as a couple. Their love has been tested and tr
Sara
May 30, 2013 Sara rated it liked it
The would have been a 5 star read for me if it wasn't for the ending. I love Micha and Ella. LOVE. Ella is not an annoying heroin. She's the most giving one. Ella has always had the brunt of her families issues to carry. She was responsible for watching over her mom. Making sure she took her meds. When her mom died, she was blamed. At 17 years old. How wrong is that? Her dad and her brother made her feel like it was her fault. Then she was responsible for her drunk dad, paying the bills, keeping ...more
Heather
The Secret of Ella and Micha is where this story all started. Ella and Micha have known each other since...forever.

Ella is the girl next door whose mother committed suicide and whose father is an alcoholic. Ella went off to college and comes home looking completely different. Gone is the wild child and in her place is a girl Micha doesn't recognize. She is preppy and she is a rule follower. The Ellie Mae Micha knows is rebel, a fighter and a racer.

Micha Scott is not the same boy he was before e
Vibha★
A forever? Does such a thing exist?

This is the second book in The Secret series.Ella and Micha's beautiful story continues in the second book where they are faced with the challenges of a long distance relationship.Ella still fears her past.They have major trust issues.But if they want a forever together,they'll have to overcome these hurdles and let go of the past,completely.

~~~~~

I can sum up what I felt for this book in three words-I Loved It.
Micha was PURE PERFECTION as usual.I think I fell
Wanderlust
Oct 20, 2012 Wanderlust marked it as to-read
I cannot fucking wait!
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ Hearts Cole, Lucas, Jesse  & James ✝✝

Awww, such a perfect ending! It was a beautifully written story. It must be a wonderful feeling to fall in love with your childhood mate, best friends when he is everything to you. You can really escape can't you if you try hard.... Plus, Micha is such a hot stuff!! Pure gorgeousness and hotness!
I am chuffed they made it! They did leave their past behind and went for it :)

"I love you Ella May, And one day I want to be doing this exact same thing at our wedding" *awwwww*
"You are so adorable, Mic
Erin
May 10, 2013 Erin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I found out I was approved by Netgalley for this book I think I literally squealed, because it had been a long and torturous wait for more of the beautiful characters I fell in love with in the first book of this series! I adore both Ella and Micha, and I was so anxious to see them find the forever happiness that they had more than earned. Jessica Sorensen has wowed me yet again with this perfect conclusion to their story, and I enjoyed every moment!! Even when she was ripping my heart out ...more
♥ Sarah
I was SO excited for this sequel... And then...

description

The Secret of Ella and Micha was angst-ridden, highly emotional, and red-HOT-spicy. The sequel... not so much. Yeah, there was an abundance of "sexy" scenes littered throughout the book - no complaints there - BUT, it just lacked substance. (pleasedontshootme?)

Not to mention... Ella and Micha's issues this time around, started getting BEYOND repetitive; I found myself skimming through A LOT. And, I usually NEVER just skim through stuff. So yeah. No
Katie(babs)
If you were a fan of The Secret of Ella and Micha, you’ll find yourself in love with the sequel, The Forever of Ella and Micha. There’s a powerhouse of emotion on every page with these two incredible characters that Jessica Sorensen has created with Ella and Micha. When the reading community at large talks about the best books in New Adult, right away these two books come to mind. Jessica has a great knack for writing very dimensional and “real” characters and situations.

The Forever of Ella an
FragmentsofInk
Feb 06, 2014 FragmentsofInk rated it really liked it
...
Cocktails and Books
I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, since I felt like Ella and Micha's story came to a good conclusion in the first book. But Jessica Sorensen gave us an insight into their relationship and solidified what I already knew about the two of them...they were meant to be together.

At the end of The Secret of Ella and Micha, Ella was back in Las Vegas at school and Micha was out touring with the band. They were trying to make the long distance "thing" work while they both worked through issues
Shamika
May 29, 2013 Shamika rated it liked it
God, why does my head have to be broken?

In this continuation of Ella and Micha's story, it gets deep into Ella's problems and her mental issues. It really sad at times. But mental illness is sad and just sucks. It's an emotional story where Ella finally starts to come to terms with her past and trying to move on with her future.

Then there's Micha who steals your heart and has you swooning all over again....

I love you Ella May and nothing will ever change that. You can push me away- run away- an
Debra
Nov 09, 2012 Debra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wish-to-read
wow I started the first book and I couldn't put it down! What a great book! I love the characters and can't wait for the next book! I hope The Forever of Ella and Micha is longer than 191 pages!!!!
Gemma
May 31, 2013 Gemma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, own-ebook
I NEED this book like now

I need me some more Micha Scott!!

description
I was so excited to read this book that I actually put my current book aside to start this the day it was released. I have to say I was slightly disappointed in the book. I can't really pin point the exact reason why, it just wasn't what I thought it would be like. Ella really kind of drove me crazy in this book. I understand she had some serious mental issues but she was inside her head way to much in this book. I was glad she was seeing someone (therapist) for help...in the long run I think it ...more
Anne OK
May 31, 2013 Anne OK rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
Not exactly the "forever" I had imagined in my head for Ella and Micha. Still loving both the characters and wanted so much for this sequel to grab me as powerfully as did the first book. However, I felt a great deal of letdown when the story line was so weak and flimsy. It just didn't live up to the emotional ramp I felt they deserved. Yes, Ella and Micha agree on a forever and most likely get that happily ever after but I wanted to see it, feel it, and know it without a doubt. Too rushed and u ...more
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Crush (Crash, #3)
  • Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts, #3)
  • The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2)
  • Before Now (Sometimes Never, #2)
  • Glass Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • Twisted (Torn, #2)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark, #2)
  • Tidal
  • Forever Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #3; Too Far, #3)
  • Darkness Before Dawn (Darkness, #2)
  • The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
  • My Unexpected Forever (The Beaumont Series, #2)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
  • Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love, #4)
  • Stealing Harper (Taking Chances, #1.5)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

More about Jessica Sorensen...

The Secret (5 books)
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
  • The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
  • The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4)
  • Ella and Micha: Infinitely and Always (The Secret, #4.6)

“Ella, when are you going to realize that you two belong together? Everyone who lays eyes on you can see it and is envious of it because that kind of love isn't supposed to exist."

"What kind of love are you talking about?"

"The kind of love that owns you. The kind where you know the other person inside and out. Where you can go through hell and back and still make it out ok.”
53 likes
“For the rest of my life?" His voice softens. "Do you want that, Ella May? Do you want me eternally, infinitely, forever, till death do us part?” 33 likes