Start by marking “Annabelle's Attack” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Annabelle's Attack

Diane Capri

Annabelle's Attack (Justice #5)

"Full of thrills and tension - but smart and human too."
Lee Child , #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers

Margaret Maron, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Judge Deborah Knott Mysteries, says: "Expertise shines on every page!"

Three unlikely events explode thrusting young lawyer Jennifer Lane into the abyss of her family's secret history. Fa
ebook
Published (first published July 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Annabelle's Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annabelle's Attack

Patricia
Jul 28, 2012 Patricia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery, kindle
There were times when I just wanted to grab Jennifer and, I don't know, shake her or hit her upside the head. I'm not a violent person, but she did make some pretty stupid mistakes and her thought processes were flawed.

Lots of twists and surprises.

Several murders
Sex wasn't graphic
Jill Martin
Sep 12, 2016 Jill Martin rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
I won't give you a synopsis of the book for you can read that in the book's description above. I've read #2, 3 & 4 of the "Justice" series with Willa Carson and thought they were smart and I enjoyed them very much. But this 5th book in the series was a huge disappointment. First off, Willa Carson was not in the book and that left me baffled. This book had a completely different character, Jenny Lane, who was the main character and that's fine, but call it a different series then! I was expec ...more
John Marsh
Aug 18, 2015 John Marsh rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cindy Pealstrom
Interesting book! I give a 3 as an average rating, not saying it's great, not saying "don't read". It wasn't a believable plot in "real life", making me put on my other reading hat, the one where we push to the end to say we finished it! Therefore, it was definitely a page turner! Great twists and turns with an author who was not afraid to let main characters die! Left me saying "what?" several times! All in all, an enjoyable read with minimal editorial flaws.
Myrna Miller
Sep 26, 2013 Myrna Miller added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
I actually started this book a couple of days ago. I liked Jennifer, the main character of this book. She came across as real. Although the story was about attorneys & big business, it didn't take place in a court room. it was a quick read and kept my interest all the way through. I will be reading other books by this author. At this point in my life, I read for entertainment -- this book was entertaining.
Karla
Nov 30, 2015 Karla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lawyer Jennifer Lane and her mentor get sucked into a missing person/theft case for a top biomedical firm in Tampa, FL. What they don't know is they are to become pawns in a game that it seems no one can win. This book kept me spellbound from page one. There were so many surprising twists and turns that I was glued to the book straight to the finish. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good mystery with a bit or romance thrown in. 5 of 5 stars.
Sherry
Aug 16, 2015 Sherry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RAW JUSTICE ANOTHER PAGE TURNER FROM DIANE CAPRI! RAW JUSTICE BROUGHT IN SOME NEW CHARACTERS, LIKE JENNY LANE, WITH JUDGE WILLA CARSON ONLY HAVING A CAMEO ROLL. IT IS WELL WRITTEN WITH TWISTS & TURNS AS SHE IS SO GOOD AT. I AM READING THE ENTIRE SERIES. LOVE IT BUT, WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HAD MORE OF WILLA WE HAVE COME SO FOND OF.
Beverley
Apr 03, 2015 Beverley rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-hold
Very disappointed from an author that I previously admired. "Woulda, coulda, shoulda" thoughts constantly going thru the characters' minds. " why did I do that, why didn't I do this, what if........" The book starts out with a little intrigue, we know someone may be dead, a man betrayed is run off the road and killed....what next? It's kind of all down hill from there.
Mary Sweeney
I read this story quite a while back, but the twist and turns of the story, starting at the very beginning, held and kept my interest throughout. This was one of the earlier books I read by this writer and I enjoyed it very much. Have read more since and recommended her writing to all mystery lovers.
Louise Avery
OK as an easy read on my Kobo.
Jennifer is set to work finding Annabelle who has disappeared after taking valuable work on a hep C vaccine.
Jennifer is one of the most niave and innocent lawyers I have ever come across!
Joe
Aug 15, 2013 Joe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a compelling book. I am excited about reading more Diane Capri and Nook Press EBooks. The story moved well; most of the characters were interesting; and Jennifer's growth was palpable. A recommended read!
Roger
Jul 02, 2015 Roger rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Hunt for Justice goes on, this time with a new main character with only a cameo by Willa Carson. The story line is as strong or stronger than in Capri's earlier works. She again creates strong characters that grow throughout the book.
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
This was really good, but can't really call it a cozy mystery. Much more of a legal thriller and none too cozy at that. Still, a great book. I like the Jennifer Lane character, but not as much as Judge Willa Carson, who does make a cameo appearance in this piece.
Michelle R Bunkholt
great read

I read the book straight thru in one day! Couldn't put it down. Ending was a real surprise. Already bought her next book.
Nancy
Mar 15, 2014 Nancy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was just ok for me....kept my interest but I like the books I never want to put down, and this was not one of them.
Nancy Quan
Nancy Quan rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2015
Jamie D.
Jamie D. rated it it was ok
Aug 05, 2015
Bonnie Moore
Bonnie Moore rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2016
Pam Stack
Pam Stack rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2014
Rhonda Banks
Rhonda Banks rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2015
William Stevens
William Stevens rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2016
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Pam
Pam rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Carol Frazer
Carol Frazer rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2012
Nat Burns
Nat Burns rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Derek Davis
Derek Davis rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2017
Ronald Ball
Ronald Ball rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2013
Ralph R. Garcia
Ralph R. Garcia rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Heather Wynne
Heather Wynne rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Sharon Poland
Sharon Poland rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The unknowable future 1 1 Feb 10, 2012 01:21PM
  • Sweet Karoline
  • Sacred Secrets (Jacody Ives Mystery)
  • Kingdom by the Sea
  • We Hold These Truths
  • Strawgirl (Bo Bradley, #2)
  • Only the Strongest Survive
  • Dead of Wynter
  • The Blue Geranium: A Short Story (Miss Marple)
  • Palm Springs Heat (Fast Lane Romance, #1)
  • Head Games
  • Terminal Ambition, A Maggie Mahoney Novel
  • On the Evidence
  • In Your Eyes
  • Homefires
  • A Cape May Diamond
  • Light The Hidden Things
  • Deadlocked (Lou Mason Mystery #4)
  • Found Money
Bestselling author Diane Capri is a recovering lawyer. She’s a snowbird who divides her time between Florida and Michigan. An active member of Mystery Writers of America, Author’s Guild, International Thriller Writers, and Sisters in Crime, she loves to hear from readers and is hard at work on her next novel.

Connect with her online:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/@DianeCapri
Facebook: https://www.faceb
More about Diane Capri...

Justice (7 books)
  • Due Justice (Justice, #1)
  • Twisted Justice (Justice, # 2)
  • Secret Justice (Justice, #3)
  • Wasted Justice (Justice, #4)
  • Mistaken Justice (Justice, #6)
  • Cold Justice (Justice, #7)