Start by marking “Annabelle's Attack” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Annabelle's Attack

Diane Capri

Annabelle's Attack (Justice #5)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  10 reviews
"Full of thrills and tension - but smart and human too."
Lee Child , #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers

Margaret Maron, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Judge Deborah Knott Mysteries, says: "Expertise shines on every page!"

Three unlikely events explode thrusting young lawyer Jennifer Lane into the abyss of her family's secret history. Fa
ebook
Published (first published July 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Annabelle's Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annabelle's Attack

Patricia
There were times when I just wanted to grab Jennifer and, I don't know, shake her or hit her upside the head. I'm not a violent person, but she did make some pretty stupid mistakes and her thought processes were flawed.

Lots of twists and surprises.

Several murders
Sex wasn't graphic
Cindy Pealstrom
Interesting book! I give a 3 as an average rating, not saying it's great, not saying "don't read". It wasn't a believable plot in "real life", making me put on my other reading hat, the one where we push to the end to say we finished it! Therefore, it was definitely a page turner! Great twists and turns with an author who was not afraid to let main characters die! Left me saying "what?" several times! All in all, an enjoyable read with minimal editorial flaws.
Michelle R Bunkholt
great read

I read the book straight thru in one day! Couldn't put it down. Ending was a real surprise. Already bought her next book.
Nancy
This book was just ok for me....kept my interest but I like the books I never want to put down, and this was not one of them.
Beth
A suspense/legal thriller. Too convoluted to be a good read with a lot of "huh?" going on.
Nancy Badertscher
Enjoyed the story but wanted Judge Carson to be in it. She was only in one paragraph basically.
Louise Avery
OK as an easy read on my Kobo.
Jennifer is set to work finding Annabelle who has disappeared after taking valuable work on a hep C vaccine.
Jennifer is one of the most niave and innocent lawyers I have ever come across!
Myrna Miller
Sep 26, 2013 Myrna Miller added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
I actually started this book a couple of days ago. I liked Jennifer, the main character of this book. She came across as real. Although the story was about attorneys & big business, it didn't take place in a court room. it was a quick read and kept my interest all the way through. I will be reading other books by this author. At this point in my life, I read for entertainment -- this book was entertaining.
Joe
This is a compelling book. I am excited about reading more Diane Capri and Nook Press EBooks. The story moved well; most of the characters were interesting; and Jennifer's growth was palpable. A recommended read!
Renie Zaccardo
Enjoyable writing style. Interesting twist. Would enjoy reading more from this author
Bill Cox
Bill Cox marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Lori
Lori is currently reading it
Apr 20, 2015
Beverley
Beverley marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
C Bouhanna
C Bouhanna marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Slc-crk
Slc-crk marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Jennifer Macks
Jennifer Macks marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Tonya Smith
Tonya Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Nancy
Nancy added it
Jan 22, 2015
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
The unknowable future 1 1 Feb 10, 2012 01:21PM
  • Irretrievably Broken (Sasha McCandless Legal Thrillers #3)
  • No Time To Run
  • Death on an Autumn River (Sugawara Akitada #9)
  • Sacred Secrets, A Jacody Ives Mystery
  • Sweet Karoline
  • Deadlocked (Lou Mason Mystery #4)
  • Echelon
  • Wallflower (Harbinger Mystery, #2)
  • Found Money
  • Murder at Thumb Butte
  • How the Light Gets in: Writing as a Spiritual Practice
  • A Cape May Diamond
  • Harbor Ice (Jack Beale Mystery Series - Book 1)
  • The Noon God
  • Sacred Intentions (Arrington #3)
  • Mindjack Trilogy Digital Box Set
  • Homefires
  • Delusions of Grandeur
Bestselling author Diane Capri is a recovering lawyer. She’s a snowbird who divides her time between Florida and Michigan. An active member of Mystery Writers of America, Author’s Guild, International Thriller Writers, and Sisters in Crime, she loves to hear from readers and is hard at work on her next novel.

Connect with her online:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/@DianeCapri
Facebook: https://www.faceb
More about Diane Capri...

Justice (6 books)
  • Due Justice (Justice Series, #1)
  • Twisted Justice (Justice Series # 2)
  • Secret Justice (Justice Series #3)
  • Wasted Justice (Justice Series #4)
  • Mistaken Justice (Justice Series # 6)
Don't Know Jack (The Hunt For Reacher) Jack In A Box (The Hunt For Reacher) Florida Is Murder: Due Justice and Surface Tension Mystery Double Feature Deadly Dozen: 12 Mysteries/Thrillers Fatal Distraction (Jess Kimball Thriller)