Start by marking “Zombies at Tiffany's” as Want to Read:
Zombies at Tiffany's

Zombies at Tiffany's

Kat Lightfoot thought that getting a job at the famed Tiffany’s store in New York would be the end to her problems ... she has money, new friends, and there’s even an inventor working there who develops new weapons from clockwork, and who cuts diamonds with a strange powered light. This is 1862, after all, and such things are the wonder of the age.
But then events take a tu
Published 2012 by Telos

To ask other readers questions about Zombies at Tiffany's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombies at Tiffany's

Velvetink
May 01, 2015 Velvetink rated it really liked it
kindle - The Walking Dead script writers should read this - there is a cure for zombie bites.
Kelly Beckett
Oct 03, 2012 Kelly Beckett rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Having previously read all of Sam Stone's other books with the exception of Silent Sand, which I will be reading very soon as I have just ordered it, I had to pre order Zombies At Tiffany's as I just could not wait to read it. I have to say I was definately not disappointed with this. I sat and read it from start to finish as I could not put the book down I was so engrossed in it.
I loved everything about the book from the amazing cover art to the zombie who would only eat kosher brains which I
Jane
Oct 11, 2012 Jane rated it really liked it
Zombies at Tiffany's is an enjoyable novella and a thrilling new world to be plunged into.

It's set in the US at the time of the civil war and features Kat a young lady who is employed at Tiffany's. Sam Stone has put her own spin on the zombie mythos with some interesting features, that I hadn't come across before - I'm not a Zombie expert though.

Added to the mix is a smattering of steampunk which makes for a heady enjoyable mashup of genres.

It's a pacey read and short, with plenty of gore for th
Jo
Oct 02, 2012 Jo rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Aug 26, 2014 Naturalbri (Bri Wignall) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished, loved-it
Anna
Jan 26, 2013 Anna rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of Sam Stone and after buying this book, couldn't wait to crack on with it. On Saturday night, I started reading 'Zombies at Tiffany's' her steampunk Zombie Novella, and despite being extremely tempted to stay up reading all night, I reluctantly put the book down at 11pm and returned to it the next day. By mid afternoon on Sunday I'd finished the 180+ page novella.

I simply hadn't been able to put the book down. I'm not normally interested in Novella's if I'm honest. I can count t
Helen
Oct 14, 2016 Helen rated it it was amazing
Zombies, steampunk and diamonds? I knew when I saw this book at the Sci-Fi weekender that I had to read it! It’s set at the time of the American civil war where a zombie outbreak starts spreading in New York. Kat Lightfoot, a young woman who has just started working at Tiffany’s, takes refuge from the zombie hordes at work with a mismatched group of her colleagues and customers.

I like that Sam Stone has not followed the usual zombie rules, and has created something different and unexpected here.
Marisa Grimes
Apr 24, 2014 Marisa Grimes rated it liked it
Shelves: already-bought
The writing is really well done and the story kept me engaged the whole time. The concept of dialight and diamond bullets was really interesting and I am always a sucker for any kind of steampunk and this book had some cool guns and an airship. The *only* thing keeping this from being a 4 star for me is the cheesy idea behind the cats. That was just a bit too silly for my taste.
Gert-Jan Kramer
Mar 05, 2015 Gert-Jan Kramer rated it liked it
A fast-paced zombie romp and good introduction of Kat Lightfoot, a loveable heroine who knows her Tiffany diamonds from her steampunk bullets. Once the darkness of the civil war battefields is descending on the civilized streets of New York, there are some pretty gruesome goings-on for fans of the walking dead. Not so sure about the ending, but a fun read on all other counts.
Sasha Drennan
Sep 01, 2015 Sasha Drennan rated it liked it
Overall an enjoyable read and a fresh new take on zombies. I was fascinated by the concept of the 'darkness', the hive mind and of cats as our protectors. Kat Lightfoot is a strong and feisty heroine and I'm looking forward to reading more of her adventures. The only negatives for me were some slightly clumsy dialogue and prose now and again; also some slightly too pat plot twists.
tiffany griffiths
Enjoyable

This book I found enjoyable, although it seemed a little more 'vanilla' than I expected. The characters are vibrant and make me wish for the next story!
Adrian Bowman
Aug 04, 2013 Adrian Bowman rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Kat Jennings is a different kind of hero and you can't help liking her. The take on the Zombies is also refreshingly different but no less scary for it.
Helen Stokes
Helen Stokes rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2013
Killaloe
Killaloe rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2015
Irina
Irina rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2012
Nancy Schumann
Nancy Schumann rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Li-reads
Li-reads rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Clair
Clair rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Lifenotes
Lifenotes rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2015
Geoff Jones
Geoff Jones rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2014
Carol Rayner
Carol Rayner rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Ashlee Webster
Ashlee Webster rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2014
Joanne Pinder
Joanne Pinder rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2014
Sandy
Sandy rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Paul Kearns
Paul Kearns rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2016
Gemma J
Gemma J rated it it was ok
Jun 29, 2015
Daniel Walsh
Daniel Walsh rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Claire
Claire rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2014
C.J. Cummings
C.J. Cummings rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2016
'Mistress of the grisly and the glutinous' - GRAHAM MASTERTON

'A deceptively readable date with darkness – watch your step! This book is lit for the much more discerning chick (and cock) who likes to walk in the shadows. Relax with it, but be prepared for sudden jewels and little masterpieces – and the rug to be pulled from under your feet.’ - TANITH LEE on Killing Kiss.

HORROR/FANTASY AUTHOR.