Start by marking “Casanova Killer: An SSCD Crime Thriller” as Want to Read:
Casanova Killer:  An SSCD Crime Thriller

Casanova Killer: An SSCD Crime Thriller

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  261 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Catching the eye of a delusional serial killer known as the Casanova Killer signals the end for certain beautiful young women of San Francisco. True to his name, Casanova offers the women a taste of romance and unparalleled adoration before sending them to a bloody death.

The FBI Special Serial Crimes Division, SSCD, sets a trap for the killer with one of their own as bait.
Published July 29th 2012 by Tallulah Grace

To ask other readers questions about Casanova Killer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Casanova Killer

Brandi Hansen
Loved it

Loved it

Tallulah Grace is a very talented writer. She knows how to grab your attention and keep it. Casanova Killer is a great read and a wonderful insight to the SSCD Thriller series. I was sad about Jerry getting her heart broke but hopefully in the stories to come she will find her true love again.
Ragne
Well, if this was supposed to be a thriller, it failed miserably. Grace over-explains the motives, and the final scene with the killer, was a huge disappointment, as it wasn't really exciting. It seems to be a romance, with a criminal story as a sort of bi-story.
The characters didn't seem plausible at all. As usual, the two main characters are beautiful beyond belief. The woman, Jerry, says that her good looks has made her life hell, but still insists on making herself as beautiful as she can
Nancy Silk
"A Top Notch Crime Thriller With Some Romance"

This story is fantastic, and I've been glued to it. It reminds me somewhat of the TV series, "Criminal Minds." At Muir Beach in California, Jenna and Robert are enjoying walking along the high cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Jenna is thrilled with her new lover who strolled into her life just a week earlier. Little did she fear him when he walked up behind her, wrapped her in his arms, and calmly sliced her throat and tossed her off the cliff.
Donna Eddy
I had never heard of this author until this book appeared on Amazon's free list. The synopsis peaked my interest so I thought I would try it. When I started it I couldn's quit reading it until I finished. I started hunting more books by her. My only problem was I didn't know if there was a certain order to read them. I just finished Bayou Butcher and was a little confused at first because things were very different since I read this book. I finally figured out what happened and I have the order ...more
Donna
First book I've read of Tallulah grace. A free read and can't wait to read the rest of them
Cheryl
Thrilling, suspenseful and romantic

Casanova Killer is not an ordinary crime thriller. Tallulah Grace carefully weaves magic between the pages of her novels with such finesse the plotline and character dialogue flows smoothly throughout the story. I enjoyed reading not only for the murder mystery that was going on but the budding relationship between one local agent and an international agent. I am looking forward to reading more of the SSCD Crime Thrillers and seeing where these two agents end u
Teri
Mistresses were being lured away from their companions by a much younger man that would wine them and dine them and show them a good time - not knowing that in under a month they would have their neck sliced and left for dead. Keeping a low profile, he was able to move onto his next victim in no time using his same mo. Agent Jerry Forbes and Interpol’s Ethan Barnes go undercover to try and lure what they were calling the "Casanova Killer" out from hiding using Jerry herself as bait. By the victi ...more
Wendy
This was a really great book. I loved the idea behind it and it was rather well executed.

I only have 3 minor complaints:

1. There's a lot of grammar and punctuation errors. The author is good at getting the story across, but I think she could help her writing career by brushing up on proper punctuation and grammar skills to improve the way the text reads. The errors snap the reader out of the story, which can be annoying.

2. The resolution of the story felt a bit...simple. After intense build u
Pierre Sr.
I read Casanova Killer in less than a week, and I had a very busy schedule! This book was captivating and I had a hard time leaving it at night, when I just HAD to get some sleep...

Trying to catch a serial killer, Jerry and Ethan pose as a couple who lives the good life: easy money, nice apartment, car with private chauffeur, etc. (all paid by authorities who wish the FBI to catch this killer ASAP).

The fake couple becomes a real one, as Jerry and Ethan experience love at first sight. But both ar
Lisa Lopez
I kept trudging through knowing a first book in a series, can be a world builder, but no. Sadly this was predictable, flat and just boring. I gave up after the H after the h's admission to her childhood and sharing her heart decided to enlist the help of her friend/partner to break her heart to protect her. No, this did not fit in with the relationship built to that point and honestly I just stopped reading.
Bethan
Ok so I sort of enjoyed this story. However, punctuation and grammar errors jarred me out of the rhythm of the story a bit. The author needs to double-check the typing (bits of punctuation missing were the most obvious) and there were a few instances when eg, the wrong person's name was written (Kim instead of Sonja).

I also felt that the two main characters fell in love way too deep way too fast. The whole backstory of her life added very little to the story, except a cliche.

From a crime novel
Kim
I love this book. It a page turner for me. It does have steam scenes (wink wink) but if it is too much, just scan forward. But if you like crime/murder/mystery.....then hopefully you'll like this. ENJOY!!!!

P.s. leave message on what you think of a fav pick of mine.
Dana
Great beach read. Good thriller mixed with romance in the background.
Susan Wisnewski
Just finished Casanova Killer - a very fun quick read. Great suspense and terrific characters - can't wait to read more in this series!!
Hilleary Peterson
I enjoyed the story but I feel like something is missing. It is fast paced, I really like the characters and the plot, but the end was just too fast, could have more build up, more emotions, really the whole book needed more emotions.
Black Butterfly
Oct 12, 2013 Black Butterfly rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Y/A
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: AMAZON
I JUST COULDN'T GET INTO THIS BOOK, I TRIED, JUST COULDN'T. IT JUST DIDN'T HOLD MY INTEREST, I LOVE TV SHOWS LIKE "CSI" (all the cities), "CRIMINAL MINDS", AND "DEXTER". THIS JUST DIDN'T HAVE A SPARK, CHARACTERS WERE KINDA FLAT. ;(
Michelle Baldwin
Wow what a great book couldn't put it down and I'm going straight into the next book .. God I hope there is more in the pipeline ........ I read a lot and tallulah is one of the best writers I've ever read......
Valerie
Just had a hard time with this book....to many POVs mixed together along with switching of scenes..they needed to be broken up better was really confusing...story line was good but the execution not so much.....
Michelle Ogden
Feel like I read more of a romance novel with splashes of a crime story - not what I expected. But, the trilogy is worth the read - I will continue to book 2.
D
Oct 27, 2013 D rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mystery
This was a good, quick read. Will certainly read more in the series, but wouldn't go out of my way searching for the next book.
Yvonne
Another great book from this author. Great story. Can't wait to see what happens with Jeri and Ethan in the next book.
Janet
enjoyed this book, reminded me of criminal minds on TV. Look forward to reading more in the series.
Diana Rivera-torres
First book I read of his author and can't wait to read the next one which I just downloaded!!!!!
Lisa C
Really enjoyed it but the end was too abrupt & too much of A cliffhanger!
Vicki
I immediately purchased the next book in the series. LOVED this book.
Bettie
2.4 stars. ok, but continued in next book. probably won't read it
Laura Unternahrer
I enjoyed the book but I felt that the author rushed the ending.
Danni
Free iBook. Book was okay. Ending was annoying.
Melody
Recommended!
  • A Touch Of Magic
  • Cold Blue (Jonathan Thorpe, #1)
  • No Cry for Help
  • Motor City Shakedown (Bright and Fletcher, #1)
  • Run Run As Fast As You Can (Emma Frost #3)
  • Storm Surge
  • Test Pilot's Daughter: Revenge
  • An Eye For Danger
  • Departed (A Leopold Blake Thriller, #3)
  • LEGACY RISING
  • Hit or Missus (Peri Minneopa Mystery, #2)
  • InSight
  • And Justice for Her: Boxed Set of Mystery, Suspense, and Romance Thrillers
  • Carrots (Shelby Nichols, #1)
  • Lethal Confessions
  • Due Date
  • Dead to the Max (Max Starr, #1)
  • Why Romeo Hates Juliet
Raised in the foothills of the mystical Blue Ridge Mountains, I attribute my love of beautiful landscapes, and fascination with all things paranormal, to my environment. The settings and characters in my novels reflect my appreciation for natural beauty, as well as a desire to explore the what-if’s of things unseen. Throw in a degree in Psychology, paired with a strong interest in the workings of ...more
More about Tallulah Grace...
Fate (Timeless Trilogy #1) Spellbound (Timeless Trilogy #2) The Littles, An SSCD Crime Thriller Destiny (Timeless Trilogy #3) Bayou Butcher, An SSCD Crime Thriller

“Neither knew how long they kissed, neither cared. It was difficult to say which one held up the other; both were balanced against each other, as they fell into an abyss filled with psychedelic colors, shooting stars, and the pounding of one heart.” 0 likes
“Sorry Slick, but I have news about Casanova. You remember, the case we’re working? The reason that you’re here?” Dylan tried to keep it light, but inside he was seething.” 0 likes