Start by marking “The Mile High Club (Biker Billionaire, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Mile High Club (Biker Billionaire, #2)

The Mile High Club (Biker Billionaire #2)

3.89  ·  Rating Details ·  1,192 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
Well, I went with Shane. Crazy? Yes. But it was the ride of a lifetime. The things we did on his private jet...my god.

It turned out, however, that I'd gotten myself into way more than I'd bargained for. I didn't even know he had a private jet, for starters. There's quite a lot I don't know about Shane Sorrenson, I discovered.

I find myself faced with yet another last-minute
Published September 5th 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Mile High Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mile High Club

❤️☘♡Dinna Ken♡☘❤️
1 and 1/2 stars!!

As hot as this got, still this was almost a DNF for me..

description
Torrie
Oct 27, 2016 Torrie rated it it was amazing
second one kept me engaged, Leo is taking a big chance in this part! Not only does she get a rare once in a life time opportunity, but, there is a growing connection in the relationship and the ending proves you need to read on!
Rough Draft Book Blog
The Biker Billionaire series…
Wild Ride #1
The Mile High Club #2
Riding the Heir #3

GREAT SERIES!!!

Totally leaving the same review for each book as all three of these could have easily been put into one Novella instead of three short stories!!!

The plot is good and I really liked the fast pace of it… but like I said before, this could have been ONE book… each of the three stories has everything I needed in a book… hot characters, steamy sex scenes, emotions, secrets, and humor!!! I’m glad I decided
Melissa
Jun 14, 2013 Melissa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance/Erotica readers
I have to start with ... I love Jasinda Wilder and her writing style. She has a way of writing a story that plays out just like a fantasy in your head. I've read a few of her books and I can honestly say I have really liked each one I read a little more. The stories suck you in by the time you finish the 1st paragraph. It's VERY hard to put her steamy novels and novellas down.

1st I loved book 2 as much as book 1. I really like the main female character's name - Leo (Leona). It's an old name, but
Wendy
Apr 01, 2014 Wendy rated it really liked it
Out of all the series that I have read from Jasinda, this by far is my favorite! You couldn't help but love Shane and Leo, together as a couple and separately as individuals. You could feel their sexual tension and desires coming from the pages as you read it. The scenes from the plane were extremely hot! It definitely felt there was more to their story cause of the pull that it seemed to exist between Shane and Leo. I loved the fact that Shane is such a man-strong and protective. But you can ...more
Diane
Jul 06, 2013 Diane rated it it was amazing
Another good one to continue the hot sex, hot man with an intense job. Meet his brothers, is there a possible story line for them? Hope so.

To make the decision to take your medical skills to go to a war torn country would be a crazy decision. To go with a hot guy that is into you, even better. Her fears about going are crazy, and what an adventure. If this was a longer book I'm sure there would be more on what was going on and the mental stress of working long hours but wanting to help and do wh
Beate
Jan 21, 2013 Beate rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica
When's the wedding? No pressure, but when's the wedding?? :D

That's how part two of the story ends. I liked this one better than the first one. Mostly because there was plenty of action. I would never, ever be able to do what Leona did. I couldn't go to into a war zone. Not even if I ran into what would turn out to be the man of my life. No way. I'm too much of a wimp like that.

We get to meet Shane's brothers. Though we don't get to really know them. They're all big and scary. Intimidating. But L
Gail
Jun 03, 2013 Gail rated it it was amazing
How many times have we walked away from a relationship that just wasn't working? I know I have, maybe not as dramatically as Leona. Very well written, and believable, Shane was a true gem in the rough. Even with the tattoos he was able to pull off an Armani Tux, and still look amazing. More than just a reluctant CEO, who was the only one of the children in the family to be able to take over his fathers Corporation. He is genuinely a wonderful free spirit, and of course family man. With a heart ...more
Marie
Jan 22, 2016 Marie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: er, ebooks, gak-banget, 2014
Bintang 1
Biker Billionaire #2.

Jadi tambah G BGT baca buku keduanya. Koq bisa ya si Leona dan Shane "gituan" ditengah tengah hujan peluru. Tak terbayang ditengah hidup dan mati ada orang yg berpikiran untuk melampiaskan nafsu mereka.

Saat sedang asyik berduaan di sela sela waktu santai mereka, Shane mendapat berita kalau ayahnya terkena serangan jantung. Leona harus memutuskan apakah dirinya harus kembali kekehidupannya yg lama atau mendampingi Shane sebagai pasangan yg solid.
Lisa Jo
Oct 09, 2012 Lisa Jo rated it liked it
Short, hot read totally paying biker homage to FSOG (think Gideon & Ava on a Harley). Liked it but characters were minimal, depth-wise. Could have gone farther, needed much more detail but sex was hot if that's what you're looking for in a short novella. I thought The Sorrenson Family premise was predictable which put me off storyline.
Shirley Hunter
Sep 16, 2013 Shirley Hunter rated it really liked it
This was a great read but terribly disappointed it was to short I want to hear more from them Jasinda please give me more
I love the way Leo says just what she thinks its refreshing and Shane sounds like he's a hot hunk of a Ex Marine/Medic/CEO ohh what a man lol
I loved to hear about his brothers they sound just as hot !!!!!
sam
Apr 24, 2016 sam rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, series, romance
Oh, Shane's brothers are to drool over. I wouldn't mind to take a bite from each. The scenes in war were very heavy, but that was the feel of the book. I loved the interactions and kind of the end. Meeting the mom is always hard, but she asking you for when is the wedding... that's tough. Will she go for it? I will keep reading.
Kimberlee
Nov 30, 2012 Kimberlee rated it it was amazing
What a sexy short little read. I'm already hooked on Shane and Leona (Leo to her friends) There relationship was founded on lust and suddenly it has taken a turn. I cannot wait to read the next installment.
Dayatara
Nov 13, 2014 Dayatara rated it did not like it
I just can't connect with these 2 characters. It's sad when you have skim through a super short story. I'll still read the last installment, just to find out what happens with Shane and Leo, but so far, their story has bored me. I still love this author though!
Stephanie
Apr 08, 2013 Stephanie rated it it was ok
This one was mostly sex, and I skimmed some of that too. Not a ton of character development going on in this one.

Honestly I only got book three because I have to know how this crazy thing ends...
♔ Marli ♔
The story of Shane and Leona continues..... We get to meet Shane's brothers in this one! Liked Leo's dominant streak... This book was just as smutty as part one, if not more. Now, moving on to part 3 to see how this whole thing ends.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
The just something about a military man
 photo 498303.gif
Jamie
Feb 18, 2014 Jamie rated it really liked it
oh. my. this is such a great series. all four brothers. my. my. my. to follow a man you've known less than 72 hours into a war zone takes balls. wow. I'm such a fan of Jasinda. she tells a story and pulls you in. & she doesn't let you go.
Wii
Feb 06, 2013 Wii rated it it was ok
baca di PN, ternyata ini buku ke 2, aq kirain buku pertama, abisx agak lama dari buku pertama...tapi ceritanya disini semakin berkembang. Tapi si Heroinx kurang ngasih tantangan buat si Heronya...jadi kurang nantang ajah...nunggu ebook ke 3 nya di PN :)
Danielle Tiegen
Apr 23, 2013 Danielle Tiegen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SERIOUSLY? "When is the wedding?"

I love this series, and Jasinda Wilder is truly becoming one of my favs!
Barbara
Mar 25, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
As stated by others I wish these were put together into one instead of three. With that said this a great continuation of the story. I've read enough of Jasinda's stories I have a feel for her writing. On to part 3.
Suzanne Isaacs
I found the first book of Biker Billionaire, Wild Ride by Jasinda Wilder on Kobo but now I want to read the next two books but I cannot purchase them or download them from either site. Can someone please tell me how to get them? This driving me crazy.
Rina Smith
Mar 20, 2016 Rina Smith rated it really liked it
Holy alphas

Short and hot. Their beginning was anything but conventional and has continued on at an even crazier pace. Two weeks that seems like so much more. How can you not love this series?
Amanda Sheila
Dec 21, 2013 Amanda Sheila rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, biker-alert
I feel a little bit off with Shane this time. I don't know why. I mean, things got awkward, in my opinion. If I were her, I'd definitely not going with him. I mean, come on?

But then again, it's a romance. Cute, but I was expecting more. Let's jump to the third book!
Jenn
Jul 06, 2013 Jenn rated it it was amazing
wow o wow I think im in love, im really liking the fact that he has tattoos and piercing's not your every day billionaire, most of this book is set in Sudan, bullets flying medical emergencies and a rash but very enjoyable wall fuck.
Nadine Bookaholic
This was a hot quick read. When not saving people in Africa they are having hot and heavy sex everywhere!
SammiesBookBlog
Dec 08, 2013 SammiesBookBlog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazing
Amazing amazing read! Such a fantastic and gripping story. Left off in such a cliffhanger!a must read!
Shane and Leo's story is amazing and it's about to get even better ;-)
Boxy Frown
Apr 15, 2013 Boxy Frown rated it really liked it
I love that this could be read independently although I hate reading out of order. Leo and Shane are in Sudan patching up civil war soldiers-another hot chapter in this saga. Cant wait for the next!
Laurie
Aug 13, 2013 Laurie rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, super-short
2.5 stars. I thought he was being a jerk to her with his revenge sex and then calling her a bitch...
McKenna
Oct 25, 2012 McKenna rated it really liked it
Of the three books (which I mentioned should have been one book in another review) this was my favorite.
Looks Good 2 3 Aug 04, 2013 05:18PM
  • Take Your Teddy to Work Day (Her Teddy Bear, #2)
  • Being Nobody (Witness, #1)
  • Letting Go of You (Anchored Hearts # 2)
  • Steal Me
  • The Thrill of the Chase (Temptation In Texas, #2)
  • The Best Revenge
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Twisted Magic (Ink, #2)
  • Hard Irish (Weldon, #3)
  • Sexting Curves
  • Wicked Waves (Solsti Prophecy #2)
  • Exclusive Contract (Rock Arrangement, #2; The Lonely Kings, #1.2)
  • Biker Babe in Black (The Chromes and Wheels Gang, #1)
  • Sweet Pleasure
  • Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC Book 1)
  • Cursed Heart (Cursed, #2.5)
  • Impact  (Wild Men of Alaska, #1)
  • Sex By The Numbers
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more
More about Jasinda Wilder...

Biker Billionaire (3 books)
  • A Wild Ride (Biker Billionaire, #1)
  • Riding the Heir (Biker Billionaire, #3)

“There was something spiritual in this, as if my soul had clenched and expanded and coruscated outward to find Shane’s own essence, and together they braided, tangled, and twined into something other.” 1 likes