Start by marking “Fever (Fade, #4)” as Want to Read:
Fever (Fade, #4)

Fever (Fade #4)

Who had survived the Apocalypse?

In Fever, the fourth book in Kailin Gow's FADE dystopian thriller series, Celes' memories return with a vengeance.

Jack's memories are aligned with hers, and together they embark on fulfilling the mission they had set themselves to accomplished in their past.
Published December 3rd 2012 by theEDGEbooks.com (first published October 16th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fever

HebaH
Dec 11, 2012 HebaH rated it it was amazing
The final novel of Kailin Gow's FADE series is among us, and it is as satisfying as ever! Celstra Caine has gone from not knowing who she is to remembering a life lived thousands of years in the future, with Grayson, Jack, and newcomer Johnny. The apocalypse began in the preceding novel, Forgotten, and now it is up to Celes to complete her original mission and destroy the cause of destruction.

The post-apocalyptic setting is rich with suspense and surprise. Lizard-like creatures with powers simil
Lovey Dovey Books
Jan 02, 2013 Lovey Dovey Books rated it it was amazing
The final novel of Kailin Gow’s FADE series is among us, and it is as satisfying as ever! Celstra Caine has gone from not knowing who she is to remembering a life lived thousands of years in the future, with Grayson, Jack, and newcomer Johnny. The apocalypse began in the preceding novel, Forgotten, and now it is up to Celes to complete her original mission and destroy the cause of destruction.

Karen Graman
Jan 14, 2013 Karen Graman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dystopia
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Kailin Gow's Fade series, and this finale to the series was no let down! The suspense, action, and romance continues with this book and is a page-turner to read on the edge of your seat! This book was a bit darker than the previous books in the series, but was needed to bring the added depth to the story.

I have also read Gow's book series Desire (I loved the series and love her writing style!) and am admittedly a fan of Kailin Gow!!
Kristel Dequillo
Apr 21, 2013 Kristel Dequillo rated it it was amazing
What an ending! I love this conclusion. I am glad that she chose because I have been coming across books wherein the author leaves the choice on how to end the story with the reader. I am glad I have read this series. Wheeew.
Fabiola
Sep 28, 2013 Fabiola rated it it was amazing
:D
Teri Jane
Feb 17, 2013 Teri Jane rated it really liked it
Bit of an anticlimax at the conclusion but it was definitely worth reading the entire series because overall they are fantastic books and the author has great skill in her writing.
Pamela
Mar 21, 2013 Pamela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great ending to the FADE Series. It was everything I hoped would happen. I love love love books by Kailin Gow.
Lindy Lu Reviews
Dec 10, 2012 Lindy Lu Reviews rated it it was amazing
It was a good ending to this series, I liked it :)
Jeff
Jeff rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2013
Wynn Roberts
Wynn Roberts rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Corona
Corona rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2012
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2013
Janice Somers
Janice Somers rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Ana
Ana rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Blair Larson
Blair Larson rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2013
Jade
Jade rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2013
Dominique Gray
Dominique Gray rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2013
Saarella
Saarella rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2013
Jason O'neal
Jason O'neal rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2013
Siena
Siena rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2013
Victoria Silaika
Victoria Silaika rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Susan Williams
Susan Williams rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2013
Prembaba69
Prembaba69 rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2012
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2013
Tracy
Tracy rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Caroline Erdmann
Caroline Erdmann rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2014
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2013
Kt
Kt rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Die for You
  • Holding Their Own VI: Bishop's Song
  • Tsura (Tsura, #1)
  • Krystalhjertet (Historien om Mira, #3)
  • Children of the Earth (End Times #2)
  • Escape (The 1000 Revolution, #2)
  • The Sacred History: How Angels, Mystics and Higher Intelligence Made Our World
  • Contagious Chaos (The Contagium #3)
  • The Third Heaven: The Birth of God
  • The Guilty One
  • A New World: Untold Stories
  • Book of Lies
  • Unsoul'd
  • To Bear an Iron Key
  • Surge (Wheezers #1)
  • Infraction (The Burn, #2)
  • Bewitched (Heven and Hell, #2.5)
  • Vengeance (The Blood Trail Chronicles, #1)
Having sold over 5 million books, produced and hosted 4 television shows now playing or soon to be playing on Amazon Prime TV and other channels; ALA YALSA Award-winning international bestselling author Kailin Gow is one of the most prolific content creators in American and was called an "innovating author" and an "Author as Influencer" by Goodreads executives at Book Expo America 2014 in their sp ...more
More about Kailin Gow...