Start by marking “Shut Up And Kiss Me: Hot Down Under” as Want to Read:
Shut Up And Kiss Me: Hot Down Under

Shut Up And Kiss Me: Hot Down Under

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  14 reviews
The city of Sydney isn’t the only thing heating up this summer.

Jacqueline Mowbray has spent months fantasizing about her friend Kyle and never once did she consider he may be suffering the same unrelenting attraction. But Jac is about to find out what Kyle wants Kyle gets.

Kyle Barnes has kept a lid on his simmering desire for Jac for years but what’s a man to do when faced...more
ebook
Published December 1st 2012 by Momentum Books

To ask other readers questions about Shut Up And Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shut Up And Kiss Me

~J~ Riverina Romantics
Wow. In a blink of an eye that sexy bite was over. And now I want to curse at Rhian Cahill for making me all needy.

This was very short - like, read in an hour short, but it was oh so good.

If feels a little weird to call such sizzling erotic romance "beautiful" but it truly was. I thought it was flawlessly written. A lot of authors who write hot sex seem to think making things crude and crass will turn up the heat. For me that definitely doesn't work. This story had descriptive sex and was word...more
Cathleen Ross
Rhian Cahill sears the page with Shut up and Kiss me. When Jac answers her front door to her friend Kyle wearing nothing but a towel, he wants to change the status of their relationship to red, hot romance. Cahill writes toe-curling sex that is realistic and exciting. It takes an experienced erotic writer to tick all the boxes, the cute meet, the heat level and the emotional arc. One of the best shorts I've read.
MaggieReadsRom
This was an extremely short quickie (only 24 pages) it basically consisted of one sexy scene and in the usual Rhian Cahill way it was super HOT! In those mere 24 pages she managed to bring a story that was not just sex but true emotions as well. It was built up perfectly and I've said it time and time again: RC knows how to set pages on fire with her writing. Even in short and sexy quickies like this one.

Fave quotes:
“You can’t answer the door dressed like that and not find yourself slammed again...more
Tabatha
What a steamy, passionate read! I loved that this was a friends to lovers trope, and that every element worked out perfectly despite it being such a short read. You could feel not only the massive amounts of sizzling heat these two shared, but also see the intense chemistry they had as well. Very nicely done, and I can't wait to read more from this author!
Robin
a fast hot read.
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

4 out of 5 Licks

This is a short and sweet friends to lovers story. After years of friendship Kyle can’t take it anymore. When Jac answers the door in nothing but a towel after her shower he pounces. Thanks to the length of the book there isn’t any conflict just a sexy story about two friends taking their relationship to the next level. Ms. Cahill does a nice job telling the story in such a short book. This is a great, quick, steamy read!!
Cate Ellink

Shut Up and Kiss Me is the adult version of Rhian Cahill's Christmas Kisses. And it's a hot adult version!

Best friends becoming lovers is the theme for both stories and there's something really powerful about that theme. It leads to greater emotions between the pair, something Rhian Cahill does super well.
Ainslie Paton
Rhian Cahill has the nack. She can dive into a scene with two characters and make you believe they've had a whole existence off the page that makes them real and believeable on the page. And she does this in novella form, which means every word truly counts.
Jennie
This was an enjoyable read. My first book by this author and I liked it.
It's a story about friends turned lovers but the hero doesn't just want to be lovers, he wants the whole future together. It's a very sweet, sexy read .
M.A. Grant
4.5 stars! I love the "best friends to lovers" trope and this book didn't disappoint! A delish alpha male, sexually liberated heroine, and fast pace kept me hooked from beginning to end. A great read!
Mike
Is down under a euphemism? This title makes me itchy. Can't wait to read it and find out!
Eleni Konstantine
A fun, hot, emotional read. This is a great friends to lovers tale.
Julz
hot quick read
Martina Vargova
Martina Vargova marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Kelsey Mooney
Kelsey Mooney marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Elizabeth Throckmorton
Elizabeth Throckmorton marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Pamela Leonhardt
Pamela Leonhardt marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Chana1507
Chana1507 marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Porchia
Porchia marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Janis
Janis marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Kopal Jain
Kopal Jain marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rhian Cahill is the alter ego of a stay-at-home mother of four. With motherly duties rapidly dwindling Rhian is able to make use of the fertile imagination she used to keep herself sane for all those years of slavery. Having spent some years living overseas and visiting tropical climates has helped inspire some steamy stories. Multi-published in erotic romance, Rhian, with the help of Mr. Muse, sp...more
More about Rhian Cahill...
Truth or Dare (Party Games, #2) Coyote Home (Coyote Hunger, #1) Spin The Bottle (Party Games, #4) Bondi Beach Boys (Beach Bums) Coyote Wild (Coyote Hunger, #2)