Start by marking “Shut Up And Kiss Me: Hot Down Under” as Want to Read:
Shut Up And Kiss Me: Hot Down Under

Shut Up And Kiss Me: Hot Down Under

The city of Sydney isn’t the only thing heating up this summer.

Jacqueline Mowbray has spent months fantasizing about her friend Kyle and never once did she consider he may be suffering the same unrelenting attraction. But Jac is about to find out what Kyle wants Kyle gets.

Kyle Barnes has kept a lid on his simmering desire for Jac for years but what’s a man to do when faced
ebook
Published December 1st 2012 by Momentum Books

To ask other readers questions about Shut Up And Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shut Up And Kiss Me

~E~ Riverina Romantics
Wow. In a blink of an eye that sexy bite was over. And now I want to curse at Rhian Cahill for making me all needy.

This was very short - like, read in an hour short, but it was oh so good.

If feels a little weird to call such sizzling erotic romance "beautiful" but it truly was. I thought it was flawlessly written. A lot of authors who write hot sex seem to think making things crude and crass will turn up the heat. For me that definitely doesn't work. This story had descriptive sex and was word
Cathleen Ross
Dec 08, 2012 Cathleen Ross rated it it was amazing
Rhian Cahill sears the page with Shut up and Kiss me. When Jac answers her front door to her friend Kyle wearing nothing but a towel, he wants to change the status of their relationship to red, hot romance. Cahill writes toe-curling sex that is realistic and exciting. It takes an experienced erotic writer to tick all the boxes, the cute meet, the heat level and the emotional arc. One of the best shorts I've read.
MaggieReadsRom
This was an extremely short quickie (only 24 pages) it basically consisted of one sexy scene and in the usual Rhian Cahill way it was super HOT! In those mere 24 pages she managed to bring a story that was not just sex but true emotions as well. It was built up perfectly and I've said it time and time again: RC knows how to set pages on fire with her writing. Even in short and sexy quickies like this one.

Fave quotes:
“You can’t answer the door dressed like that and not find yourself slammed again
Tabatha
Sep 22, 2014 Tabatha rated it it was amazing
What a steamy, passionate read! I loved that this was a friends to lovers trope, and that every element worked out perfectly despite it being such a short read. You could feel not only the massive amounts of sizzling heat these two shared, but also see the intense chemistry they had as well. Very nicely done, and I can't wait to read more from this author!
Robin
Feb 25, 2014 Robin rated it really liked it
a fast hot read.
The Smutty Kitty
Mar 05, 2013 The Smutty Kitty rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

4 out of 5 Licks

This is a short and sweet friends to lovers story. After years of friendship Kyle can’t take it anymore. When Jac answers the door in nothing but a towel after her shower he pounces. Thanks to the length of the book there isn’t any conflict just a sexy story about two friends taking their relationship to the next level. Ms. Cahill does a nice job telling the story in such a short book. This is a great, quick, steamy read!!
Cate Ellink
Dec 01, 2012 Cate Ellink rated it it was amazing

Shut Up and Kiss Me is the adult version of Rhian Cahill's Christmas Kisses. And it's a hot adult version!

Best friends becoming lovers is the theme for both stories and there's something really powerful about that theme. It leads to greater emotions between the pair, something Rhian Cahill does super well.
Ainslie Paton
Dec 03, 2012 Ainslie Paton rated it it was amazing
Rhian Cahill has the nack. She can dive into a scene with two characters and make you believe they've had a whole existence off the page that makes them real and believeable on the page. And she does this in novella form, which means every word truly counts.
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Dec 11, 2012 Jennie - Webbweaver Reviews rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read. My first book by this author and I liked it.
It's a story about friends turned lovers but the hero doesn't just want to be lovers, he wants the whole future together. It's a very sweet, sexy read .
M.A. Grant
Sep 07, 2013 M.A. Grant rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! I love the "best friends to lovers" trope and this book didn't disappoint! A delish alpha male, sexually liberated heroine, and fast pace kept me hooked from beginning to end. A great read!
Jason
Oct 20, 2013 Jason rated it it was amazing
Is down under a euphemism? This title makes me itchy. Can't wait to read it and find out!
Eleni Konstantine
A fun, hot, emotional read. This is a great friends to lovers tale.
Julz
Dec 07, 2012 Julz rated it really liked it
hot quick read
Rochelle
Dec 31, 2012 Rochelle rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2016
Naty
Naty marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Aeillia
Aeillia marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Jessica Hale
Jessica Hale marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Tracie Runge
Tracie Runge marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
OR
OR marked it as to-read
Sasha Holden
Sasha Holden marked it as to-read
Roz ~ My Written Romance
Roz ~ My Written Romance rated it really liked it
Elizabeth Grey
Elizabeth Grey marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Anna Kuhl
Anna Kuhl rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rhian Cahill is the alter ego of a stay-at-home mother of four. With motherly duties rapidly dwindling Rhian is able to make use of the fertile imagination she used to keep herself sane for all those years of slavery. Having spent some years living overseas and visiting tropical climates has helped inspire some steamy stories. Multi-published in erotic romance, Rhian, with the help of Mr. Muse, sp ...more
More about Rhian Cahill...