Start by marking “Written in the Stars” as Want to Read:
Written in the Stars

Written in the Stars

"Isn’t that all we can hope for, anyway, to be happy when we crawl into bed every night and to wake up the same way every morning?"

Kate isn’t happy. Her boyfriend just broke up with her and she doesn’t have a clue where to go next. When her Astrology-obsessed friend suggests Kate let her horoscope guide her through the break-up, Kate ends up in one sticky situation after a
Published September 11th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Written in the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Written in the Stars

A. Bookzilla.
Nov 28, 2012 A. Bookzilla. rated it really liked it
Shelves: clean-read
This was a fun, short book that can be read in one sitting. Unfortunately, I though it was too short to get to know anyone except Kate, the main character, too well. But that's okay, it's entertaining and funny and Greg is actually quite likable.

Zach is vile! Yuck. I must say I was a tiny bit annoyed at Kate for wanting him back after that first scene, let alone the rest of the things he did, I was just about to smack her on the head when she finally came to her senses. Then she left them again.
Tammy Smith
Aug 25, 2013 Tammy Smith rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Kate gets dumped by her long- time boyfriend. He makes lame excuses for it, like she doesn’t have enough pizazz for him or that she never follows through on anything she starts. She’s confused, hurt, but she also lives in a fantasy land we like to call Denial.

Her best friend Anna is obsessed with her horoscope and reads it religiously every day, allowing her horoscope to dictate the actions she takes. Kate doesn’t hold any stock in it, but when she reads her horoscope the day Zach breaks up wit
Amanda
Jun 25, 2014 Amanda rated it it was amazing
WRITTEN IN THE STARS BY ALI HARRIS
The blurb
One decision + two different paths = how many happy endings? Have you ever wondered 'What if...?' What if you'd taken that other job, gone on a date with that sweet guy, moved to a different city? Would an alternative life path have led to a happier ending? Now imagine if you could have taken both paths...When Bea Bishop slips while walking down the aisle on her wedding day, she is momentarily knocked unconscious. And in a flash, her world splits and
Kate McMurry
Cute, young-adult, chick-lit novel

When 17-year-old Kate's long-time boyfriend Zach breaks up with her, he swears it isn't because he's fallen for someone else. He claims she doesn't have enough pizazz and she doesn't follow through on anything. Kate is devastated, but she's convinced that if she doesn't give up on him, Zach will take her back. She just has to figure out how to make that happen.

Her best friend Anna has been obsessed with reading her daily astrological horoscope for years, but Kat
Ashley
Sep 17, 2013 Ashley rated it liked it
This review can also be found at http://chiquitablogger.wordpress.com

This was a light, cute short book. The main character got on my last nerve with her obsession with her awful boyfriend, and I think horoscopes are a bunch of phooey, but overall, it was cute, and I loved Greg.

However, I found it to be repetitive when the horoscope would show at the beginning of the chapter and then two seconds later when the MC reads it. I don't need to see it twice. And the storyline with her grandfather kind
Amy Ross
Aug 03, 2015 Amy Ross rated it it was ok
Agathe Emeran
Agathe Emeran rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2014
Solveig
Solveig rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2014
Callie
Callie rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2013
Allie Samuelsson
Allie Samuelsson rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Mandy
Aug 15, 2014 Mandy rated it really liked it
Written in the Stars is a cute, quick read story with a happy ending.
A
A rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Kendall
Kendall rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
Madison
Madison rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2013
Page
Page rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Danisa Selvarajah
Danisa Selvarajah rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2013
Meg Porter
Meg Porter rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2012
Rachel Miller
Rachel Miller rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2014
Andrea Simon
Andrea Simon rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Danyika
Danyika rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2012
Joyce Shasteen
Joyce Shasteen rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Cassie Johnson
Cassie Johnson rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2013
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Melissa Mccauley
Melissa Mccauley rated it did not like it
Mar 06, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2014
Lizard calc
Lizard calc rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2014
Mari
Mari rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Penny Jones
Penny Jones rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Not Your Cuppa
Not Your Cuppa rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2012
tkj001
tkj001 rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2012
Carly Syms is a twenty-something-year-old graduate of Wisconsin and Northwestern. She was born in New Jersey where she wrote her first book in the second grade and fell in love with the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars a few years later, sparking her love affair with football that led to CINDERELLA IN CLEATS.

Carly lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, and spends her days writing, working as a fantasy sports an
More about Carly Syms...