Chicken Soup for the Father's Soul: Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Fathers

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The coauthors of Chicken Soup for the Golfer’s Soul, USA Today’s #1 bestselling sports book of 1999, bring readers this sure-fire hit for fathers celebrating the joys and challenges of fatherhood.New dads, granddads, single dads and dads-to-be, this book offers them all an entertaining and inspiring collection of stories on the triumphs and trials of the amazing journey ca...more
Published September 25th 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published May 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Chicken Soup for the Father's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chicken Soup for the Father's Soul

أ. خلود الغفري
مجموعة قصصية رائعة لأكثر المواقف الواقعية تأثيرا في حياة الاباء والابناء..
لا يملك المرء لدى قراءة كل قصة ان يمسك دموعه تأثرا
كل قصة تلمس جانبا انسانيا خاصا.. وتشحن النفس بطاقة ايجابية عجيبة
الكتاب يرينا كيف اننا كبشر وبغض النظر عن اختلاف بيئاتنا وعاداتنا وتقاليدنا وبلداننا
لا نزال نحمل نفس المشاعر الانسانية الرقيقة.. ولا تزال عاطفة الوالدية الجياشة في قلب كل أب وكل أم تسري عبر الاجيال..
انصح بقراءته بشدة لكل أم وكل أب.. يريد ان يشحن عواطفه الانسانية من جديد
ويجدد حبه واخلاصه للقيم الاسرية

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ ZᴀᴇʙᴀƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
I did not listen to the cassette. I read the book. and it's beautiful. it's beautiful. and I can read it several times, because this is a book of hope, love, bonding and family. It's a magic book.
Michael
I did not listen to the cassette. I read the book. This is a wonderful book. I was remarkably moved by these stories. I am a father of 2 fantastic daughters and this book will fill any dad with incredible emotion. If you are a dad you will love this book. You will hold your children tighter than you ever have before after reading this book. I'm getting emotional just writing this review. I'm going to call the house right now before my next client comes and talk to my girls and tell them how much...more
Daniel G.
Feb 20, 2012 Daniel G. rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Dads or anyone who has a dad
When I was looking at fostering my niece, I thought I'd better learn something about being a father.

The Chicken Soup for the Soul series is known for its short, inspirational stories.

What makes this one stand out are the constant twists – you know it's going to be feel good, but you can't always see where that will come from.

I recommend it for dads and anyone who has a dad.
Abel Doster
A lot of the stories were about fathers missing their kids as the kids got older, so it was not a very uplifting book to read.
Shawn
Nov 29, 2009 Shawn rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fathers
An inspirational collection of around a dozen short and sweet stories on fatherhood.
Richard Foland Jr.
Richard Foland Jr. marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Yasmina A-Saleh
Yasmina A-Saleh marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Holger Kaiserling
Holger Kaiserling marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Jessica Farley
Jessica Farley marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Ramona Dempsey
Ramona Dempsey marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Safi Gad
Safi Gad marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Terrie
Terrie marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Manisha
Manisha marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Becky
Becky added it
Jun 18, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Nivina Nixon
Nivina Nixon marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Purvi
Purvi added it
Apr 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Canfield received a BA in Chi...more
More about Jack Canfield...
Chicken Soup for the Soul The Success Principles(TM): How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women (Chicken Soup for the Soul)