Start by marking “A Second Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul: More Stories to Open the Hearts and Rekindle the Spirits of Women” as Want to Read:

This latest collection of stories celebrates the shared experiences of being a woman in a 101 new ways. You will be moved by these true accounts of how women like you have embraced life's defining moments by finding love, dealing with loss, overcoming obstacles and achieving their dreams and goals. Like spending time with a trusted friend, A Second Chicken Soup for the Wom ...more
Published September 18th 2012 by Chicken Soup for the Soul (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about A Second Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Second Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul

Aubrary
Aug 13, 2014 Aubrary rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very inspiring and uplifting. Personally speaking, a woman's CONFIDENCE is her greatest WEAPON. Without it, everything crumbles into pieces: her spirit, power, trust, and faith.
Nancy
Nov 07, 2016 Nancy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an excellent book I enjoyed all of the short stories and I would highly recommend this book to any one who wants an excellent read. I look forward to reading more of this author's work.
Linda G
Oct 26, 2016 Linda G rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just ok.
Jo Dunn
Jun 28, 2013 Jo Dunn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uplifting . . encouraging . . inspirational! I laughed - often. I cried - a lot! I smiled - through the tears. If you've never had the opportunity to read the "Chicken Soup for the _____" series of books (there are many) I hope you will! The saving grace around completing this one is that I have another waiting at my bedside.
Carolyn
Jul 27, 2013 Carolyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, first off, didn't realize how many Chicken Soup books there are until I did a search through here. These are definitely great books as you come away with a sense of a loving God's watch care over all His children. Very inspiring!
Althesia
Mar 17, 2011 Althesia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chicken Soup selalu menyediakan kehangatan pribadi untuk saya. Kisah-kisah yang dipaparkan didalamnya mampu membangkitkan semangat untuk menjalani hidup lebih baik untuk diri sendiri maupun orang lain.
Nelly
Jun 08, 2011 Nelly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: others
Chicken Soup for woman's soul, berisi kisah2 yg dialami oleh setiap wanita single & menikah. Kisah yg memberikan inspirasi & menguatkan. Buku ini diberikan oleh sahabatku jaman kuliah dulu, Thx my friend...miss you..:)
Sonia Putri
Mar 21, 2014 Sonia Putri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
buku non fiksi yang berisi banyak sekali cerita menyentuh, yang bikin ketawa, terharu (dan kebanyakan terharu)dan juga sangat inspiratif. bener - bener recomended terutama buat para wanita agar selalu mengejar cita-cita dan impiannya, dan selalu terus berjuang.
Jennifer Davis
Jun 28, 2014 Jennifer Davis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read short stories from the chicken soup collections sometimes. They can be uplifting and inspiring.
Cheryl
Oct 29, 2015 Cheryl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inspirational
I have always enjoyed the Chicken Soup books and this one was no exception. I tend to read them over and over again through the years. They are a great source of inspiration.
Gobnait Lucey
Feb 19, 2009 Gobnait Lucey is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Its the kind of book you can dip into from time to time. full of inspiring and heartwarming stories by ordinary people. I like it.
Dilshad
Nov 04, 2013 Dilshad rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another battle between my idealist & cynic ! I am glad I read this one though and I am ready for another serving of Chicken Soup !
abdolla abdollay
abdolla abdollay rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2008
Julie Coble
Julie Coble rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Sharon Swayze garcia
Sharon Swayze garcia rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2013
Ai Sari
Ai Sari rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2011
Olga
Olga rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
Daniele Powley
Daniele Powley rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
Gustavo Hernandez Moreno
Gustavo Hernandez Moreno rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Tinay
Tinay rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2012
Kari Twitchell
Kari Twitchell rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2016
Yameen
Yameen rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2007
Lori Sherry
Lori Sherry rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2008
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2010
Krystal
Krystal rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2011
s0f!a
s0f!a rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2007
Terri
Terri rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2016
mya
mya rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2007
Binal Binss
Binal Binss rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2016
  • A 4th Course of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Soul

Canfield received a BA in Chi
More about Jack Canfield...