Start by marking “All Hell Breaks Loose (Hellcat, #2)” as Want to Read:
All Hell Breaks Loose (Hellcat, #2)

All Hell Breaks Loose (Hellcat #2)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,002 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
In the City, the Werewolves are restless.

Gabi is striving to get back to life as usual. Dealing with the aftermath of being kidnapped and tortured by Dantè, wrapping her head around being a Dhampir, and trying to figure out Julius’s unexpected attitude as he withdraws from her and becomes cool and distant. As if that isn’t enough to cope with, she receives the disturbing
Published November 15th 2012 by Sharon Hannaford

To ask other readers questions about All Hell Breaks Loose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Hell Breaks Loose

Nicki
Nov 01, 2012 Nicki rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really good fast pace and never let up from start to finish.While I really liked book one, I enjoyed book two even more. The story line was entertaining with quiet a bit of action. As with book one, the sex scenes weren't overly graphic and character development was great.

Something I really enjoy about the author's writing style is the shift in character perspectives. We're not always se
Amanda
Nov 19, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it
I really like the fact that the Gabi and Julius have a good working relationship. I have read other books that have the main love interest together without conflicts in a relationship and it gets old, but with this one it works out really well. I also love that Gabi has help, she does not just go off and try to do everything herself. The relationship that she and Kyle have is just another reason I like this series. Great book can't wait for the next one :)
Claudia
Nov 21, 2013 Claudia rated it really liked it
I definitely love this series. It has everything a UF series needs in my opinion:
- a strong kick-ass heroine
- interesting characters
- a good plot for every book
- a hot love interest
- and sparks and action, action action

this book starts were the first book ended and Gabi is definitely working on getting over her experience with Dante. Her and Julians relationship is growing and they develop trust and true emotions.
I love Kyle and hope to see more of him but also the other secondary characte
Bex 'n' Books
Nov 15, 2012 Bex 'n' Books rated it it was amazing
What's immediately obvious from just the first few chapters of Sharon Hannaford's book two in her Hell Cat series, is that it's action packed drama with wonderfully crafted feisty characters. There is a complete balance between character development, action and romance which Sharon Hanaford handles superbly well.

Book two has a direct link to book one which was effectively linked and progresses smoothly. Yet I think what All Hell Breaks Loose achieves much more so than book one, is that real sen
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
All Hell Breaks Loose by Author Sharon Hannaford was nothing short of amazing! Being that this is the second book, you can really see that Sharon has evolved as a writer. Picking up right where book number one (A Cat’s Chance in Hell)) left off, this story is full of excitement and of course romance. This time around Gabi is faced with an enemy that no one ever suspected and she is forced follow the laws of her kind even when someone on the inside is against them all. Gabi is left to make one di ...more
Kristy
Nov 20, 2012 Kristy rated it it was amazing

This series continues the awesomeness and intrigue with every turn of the page. Book 2 picks up right where book 1 stops. The characters and story line continues so effortlessly you are sitting on the edge of your seat awaiting and wondering what happens next. Although the cliffhanger ending almost killed me, it left me reeling with intrigue. Can't wait for book 3!
Keira
Aug 18, 2015 Keira rated it it was amazing
Hi BookLuvrs,

What another amazing installment. Ms Sharon gave us everything and more in this installment. This picked right up where “A Cat’s Chance in Hell” left off. If you haven’t read that installment, I suggest you read that one.

Gabi is actually trying to get back to her usual life. She is recovering from the kidnapping from the previous installment. As you know she went through a lot while she was kidnapped by the crazy insane Dante. She is also having problems trying to get over the tort
Marsha
Nov 28, 2013 Marsha rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Adult Urban Fantasy Lovers
Man, I am truly loving the writings of Sharon Hannaford. "All He'll Breaks Loose" is a great follow up in the Gabi and Julius saga.

Our story begins with Julius deciding to stay away from Gabi. He feels he us not the right man for her and deserves someone better. As his avoidance of her escalates, Gabi decides she will no longer be ignored so she breaks into his room only to discover he is feeding off of an attractive blond. You would think she would run in tears but not Gabi.She insists he meets
Robynne
Feb 18, 2014 Robynne rated it really liked it
Great book

Great book

I am so glad I read this book. Ms Hannaford has taken an average universe in the first story and expanded it. Her characters keep growing and she takes some big risks with characters that are more than bit players. I look forward to watching them as they change.
Lyndi
Jan 10, 2016 Lyndi rated it really liked it
I'm enjoying this series quite a bit. Having enough free time to read has been rare lately, so I'm gonna get as far into this series as I can before I'm back on baby duty.
Carol Meyer
Apr 13, 2015 Carol Meyer rated it it was amazing
Sharon Hannaford has joined the short list of authors whose books are an automatic purchase for me. Love her writing and this series in particular.
Dutu
Jan 14, 2014 Dutu rated it liked it
I rated it 3 stars becouse of the romance between her and Julius.
I'm sorry to say that it still didn't catch me, I can't feel the spark.

The action was a little boring but I kept reading for the glipses of them to togheter.
I'm debaiting if I should read the third one or not,,,but I will give it a try becouse it's not a book to pun in the "did not finish" pile it's just not my favourite.

I'm hoping that the3rd one will have more of Julius and Hellcat togheter.
I can apreciate that there love it's
Lynn Aoude
Oct 30, 2015 Lynn Aoude rated it it was ok
It's almost as good as the first book but utterly predictable. so it gets 2 intead of 3 stars.
Emma
Sep 17, 2015 Emma rated it it was amazing
Based on the ending of this book I have a feeling that the next one is going to be fantastic.
Rhiannon Chillingworth
2.5 I suppose, the whole series is just very cheesy and shallow, in my opinion.
Saquiba
Loved the book and the series.
Wendy
Sep 18, 2014 Wendy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great series, must read!!
T.
Jan 05, 2013 T. rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first book of the series, but I think the second is even better as this author hits her story-telling stride. There is more going on in this book, but the author handles each plot thread really well. The characters draw you in with their great personalities and foibles. I agree with the reviewer that mentions the prolog sets this up as a stand-alone book, but do yourself a favor and read Cat's Chance in Hell first so you can get a feel for this author and get more enjoyment ...more
Cheryl
Mar 23, 2014 Cheryl rated it liked it
2.5*
Manda
Dec 11, 2012 Manda rated it really liked it
Great follow on from the first book. Sharon has found her stride with All Hell breaks loose. We find out about a new power that Gabby has, there are car bombs, rogues, traitors, so action packed there is never a chance to get bored. Julius made decisions I didn't like. Razor is still a favourite of mine. And.... the lead up to the next book makes me want it now. If you enjoyed A Cat's Chance in Hell you will love All Hell Breaks loose. Do we have to wait a year for the next one?
Amanda vasquez
Jan 16, 2013 Amanda vasquez rated it it was amazing
This was a seriously good book. One of the first relatively unknown authors ive read. I normally read more main stream authors but couldn't be happier i stumbled on to this series. With a kick ass heroine and other well written supporting characters this series can keep up if not surpass other series ive read (cough cough anita blake) love the progression hate the simi cliffhanger ending. Cant wait for the next book.
Clarke
4.5 Stars. Just as good if not better then the first. Lots of excitement and mystery. I was a bit disappointed that she wasn't happier to see Kyle. He had been kidnaped the last few days. Derek is a bit of a teasing possible love interest... Liked how we got to hear more about Gabi's animal abilities. Happy with the ending. Doesn't leave you hanging but hints at what will happen next.
Lorenda Morris
Nov 25, 2012 Lorenda Morris rated it it was amazing
Loved it! We got to see a lot more of Gabi's character that wasn't the super tough kick but Dphamire. She was vulnerable, but still maintained what made us love Hellcat in the first place. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Tina
Jan 21, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy, kindle
Another good entry in the series and a setup for the next book. I like the characters and the humor and the action is good although things still go a bit to smoothly for many taste. Looking forward to the next installment!
Roxanne
Feb 13, 2013 Roxanne rated it it was amazing
WOW LOVED IT!!! EXCITING, ACTION PACKED...THINK YOUR ABOUT TO GET LOVE SCENCE AND BOOM! CHANGES COURSE.. REPEAT WOW !
Jenn
enjoyed it more than the first one. I think Gabi is one of the more honest women in literature right now
Lucy at Rain and Cupcakes Book Blog
Oh boy, I am so in love with this series!
Rachel Hysell
Jul 28, 2013 Rachel Hysell rated it it was amazing
Great book. Where is the next one!!
Robin
Nov 27, 2012 Robin rated it it was amazing
Totally want the next book.
  • Darkness Taunts (The Sensor, #2)
  • Death's Daughter (Realm Walker, #2)
  • Keeping Secret (Secret McQueen, #4)
  • Only Vampires Cry Blood (Alexa O'Brien, Huntress, #3)
  • Electric Storm (Raven Investigations, #1)
  • Maggie Get Your Gun (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker, #2)
  • Blade to the Keep (Goddess With A Blade, #2)
  • Angel of Chaos (Imp, #6)
  • Bloodlust (Blood Destiny #5)
  • Wildfire Gospel (Santeria Habitat, #3)
  • The Zero Dog War (Zero Dog Missions, #1)
  • Blood Queen (Blood Destiny, #6)
  • Coveted (Gwen Sparks, #3)
  • A Taste For Blood (The Godhunter #6)
  • Blood Life Seeker (Kindred, #2)

Hellcat (5 books)
  • A Cat's Chance in Hell (Hellcat, #1)
  • A Cold Day in Hell (Hellcat, #3)
  • To Hell and Back (Hellcat, #4)
  • Come Hell or High Water (Hellcat, #5)

“That’s rich, coming from you, Hellcat, I would’ve thought it was impossible for a Vampire to get grey hairs until I met you! (Alexander)” 3 likes