Start by marking “Interview (His Emo Servant, #1)” as Want to Read:
Interview (His Emo Servant, #1)

Interview (His Emo Servant #1)

Previously published as "My Emo Sex Slave".

Alex was looking for a job, but what he finds is so much more.

Searching for a job sucks when you have no experience and absolutely refuse to work in the food industry. In desperation to escape the nagging of his mother, Alex hits up the classifieds to apply for every job he can find that he qualifies for. When he gets a call back
Published September 8th 2012 by K. Matthew

To ask other readers questions about Interview, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interview

Emma Sea
This freebie is designed to hook you into the series: I think 9 parts currently, at $3 a pop. This is all set-up: an emo guy (and how I hate that term) interviews for an undetermined personal-services live-in position. The interview includes videoing himself masturbating.

It was nothing special, but it did prompt me to buy two chapters from the series to see what was going to happen (I read parts 7 and 8, because lets face it, I wanted to cut to the depraved chase, not pussy-foot around with a s
Maggie Simms
My review is for the whole series. 4.5 stars
Warning: might be spoilerish but no real spoilers!

I don't know what inspired me to buy a book with such a title. It sounded like a total joke. HOWEVER, it is a GREAT series. It is angsty and well developed. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to identified with Alex, our emo MC. I totally loved Alex. My heart went out to him in his moments of sadness and depression. All he wanted to do was please Sebastian.

Sebastian was a TOTAL bastard who only
Trisie
Nic
Dec 19, 2012 Nic rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, series, free
This first instalment of the series is free. I quite enjoyed the story and would be interested to find out what happens to Alex next. However not to the point of being willing to pay $2.99 for each instalment which are under 30 pages each, particularly as there are 9 parts to purchase.
Dolores
Jul 13, 2016 Dolores rated it liked it
Shelves: k-matthew
Received this for free in the trilogy of the first 3 His Emo Servant 1-3 to give my True and Honest Review

I'm sorry to say I found it quite slow to read which I hate as I love her normal books that I have read. But away from that If i found the interview sorts very strange and if I was in that position, if I was Alex I would've ran away ESPECIALLY when he WANTED me to STRIP.
So we're seeing Alex in the desperate NEED to get away from his mother's disappointing looks and words of disgrace that he
Hc Lynn
I'm getting the impression that this is one book split up into several chapters for who knows what reason.. While the beginning sounded interesting it cuts off abruptly..

Upon reading the blurbs for the rest.. gets further and further into sex play and practices that I would not enjoy reading about
Sheila
Jan 01, 2013 Sheila rated it liked it
This was an interesting introduction to a potentially intriguing series. While i really dont care for short reads that i have to pay for, i think i will check out something else before downloading more.
A story of a young man looking to get out of mommys house leads this guy down a path he is a little to excited to check out.
Tamela
3 Stars... For a free read it was good. Interesting premise. But it just wasn't emough to interest me in paying $3 for each additional "chapter". I don't pay almost $30 for an adequate read. Sorry, I won't be going further with this series.
Cindi
Jul 23, 2016 Cindi rated it really liked it

One ADULT review for all nine stories in the series can be found at On Top Down Under Book Reviews.
Christy Duke
Mar 17, 2013 Christy Duke rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviewed, m-m
This was a free read and a good thing too because I doubt I would have paid for it. It was whiny and the MC as an emo (I hate that term) was ridiculous. All in all, thank goodness it was only 28 pages as it didn't take up too much time.
James Johnson
Apr 05, 2014 James Johnson rated it liked it
this is a great book that sets you up for the rest of the series. that being said, this is a freebie while the additional books are roughly $3 each. I wish I had known that before I read this one.
Julie
Dec 24, 2012 Julie rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, romance
Free ebook. Surprisingly page turning and not full of cringe-inducing writing as other free ebooks I've found. I don't like the master's name. I keep wanting it to be "Darcy" instead of "Dacey."
Da'ad
Jan 19, 2013 Da'ad rated it really liked it
Ugh! Loved it. The straight to gay theme is always a big time turn on for me, and this applies it beautifully.
Chica99
Chica99 rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2014
Kennie
Kennie rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Camille
Camille rated it it was ok
Dec 11, 2012
Jennifer rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2012
Dragonchild
Dragonchild rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Ladydeath1998
Ladydeath1998 rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Jankiji Garcia
Jankiji Garcia rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2014
Jilrene ♥
Jilrene ♥ rated it it was ok
Apr 28, 2013
Hannah
Hannah rated it liked it
May 01, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2012
J. Vaughn
J. Vaughn rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2014
AndyB
AndyB rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2012
Brie
Brie rated it liked it
May 07, 2013
Marlloyd Tapic
Marlloyd Tapic rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2015
  • Into the Lion's Den
  • Unlawful (Freedom, #1)
  • Home Port
  • Swordmaster Dasan
  • My First But Not My Last (Gay Erotic Tales, #1)
  • Soulmate (Sin, #1)
  • Yes, Sir
  • Puppy Love 2: Building a Family (Puppy Love #2)
  • The Ultimate Gay Sex Sampler Bundle
  • Another Rock Star
  • Radio Silence (Turbulence, #7)
  • The Substitute Wife
  • To Sir, With Love
  • Bend Over (Bend Over Series #1)
  • Welcome to the Dark Side
  • Lost in the Echo
K. Matthew enjoys writing m/m and m/f erotic fiction serials.
More about K. Matthew...

His Emo Servant (9 books)
  • Training (His Emo Servant, #2)
  • Presents (His Emo Servant, #3)
  • Defiance (His Emo Servant, #4)
  • Ball (His Emo Servant, #5)
  • Anniversary (His Emo Servant, #6)
  • Chastity (His Emo Servant, #7)
  • Fetish (His Emo Servant, #8)
  • Surrender (His Emo Servant, #9)