Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “The Rings of Apollo (Apollo, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Rings of Apollo (Apollo, #1)
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

The Rings of Apollo (The Rings of Apollo)

by
liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  0 Reviews
Around the year 2040, several businesses had begun using transportation technology for shipping goods throughout the Solar System. However, humans themselves had not changed much. That included dispatcher; Raymond Steenson.

He'd been alone for a few years and his life had become a little dull. Nevertheless, one thing that did make him happy was his friendship with loader Da
...more
Kindle Edition, 184 pages
Published September 1st 2012

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about The Rings of Apollo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rings of Apollo

Community Reviews

(showing 1-42)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Step Alexander
Nov 18, 2013 Step Alexander rated it really liked it
Generally I enjoyed the book. I liked the device of using a historical setting to develop the story line. I thought the description of the main character was too lightly drawn, but that did not detract from the enjoyment of the novel. Over all a good book and I'd recommend it.
Thank you for the opportunity to review this novel.
Step Alexander
Ronald Fife
Mar 28, 2013 Ronald Fife rated it really liked it
Well done heroic journey. The reluctant gay hero struggles with his fears and finding love. Passionate, well developed, characters come alive in this thrilling adventure sci-fi.
Furio
I have mixed feelings about this M/M romance, the first instalment of a series.

On the one hand the idea was good.
The blurb is misleading because it just covers the first 20% of the book if not less and does not account for the shift from mild SF (the first timeline is in 2040) to the time-travel adventure it becomes, the remaining 80% being set far back in time, in the first half of the first millennium BC.
I shall not spoil anything more but a better blurb should give better hints as to the cont
...more
A.L.
Jan 24, 2013 A.L. rated it it was ok
The story was really interesting with a lot of elements I like including a little bit of Sci-Fi and time travel and historical. But for the entire series, you have to get past the lack of editing. It all starts in the future with Ray testing out some equipment for his employer when he gets thrown back in time to Ancient Greece. The remainder of the book and series is about his life, love and adventures in the past.

I struggled really hard with how to rate this book. It's a solid 4 on plot and st
...more
Barry
Aug 30, 2013 Barry rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Pollyana Farias
Pollyana Farias rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Franz
Franz rated it did not like it
Aug 25, 2013
Anna White
Anna White rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2013
Mina MacLeod
Mina MacLeod rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2016
Jennifer
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Aug 27, 2013
Phillip Porter
Phillip Porter rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2014
David
David rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2013
Butterfly
Butterfly marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2012
Leslie Lee Sanders
Leslie Lee Sanders marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
Cindi
Cindi marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2012
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2012
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2012
Ann Roberts
Ann Roberts marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2012
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2012
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2012
Justin In
Justin In marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Terry Dock
Terry Dock marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2012
A.L. Butcher
A.L. Butcher marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2012
Beck
Beck added it
Dec 31, 2012
Thomas
Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2013
Sai
Sai marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2013
Rick
Rick marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Elin
Elin marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Traci
Traci marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2013
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
Victor Aybar
Victor Aybar marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Alicja
Alicja marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Pia Veleno
Pia Veleno marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Henry
Henry marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Tammy
Tammy added it
Mar 18, 2013
Len Evans
Len Evans marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
topics  posts  views  last activity   
Barry Smith Gay F...: The Rings of Apollo II 1 9 Nov 30, 2012 03:55PM  
Barry Smith Gay F...: Free Promotion Oct 13-17 1 6 Oct 13, 2012 02:34AM  

Other Books in the Series

The Rings of Apollo (2 books)
  • The Rings of Apollo - Awakenings (Apollo, #2)

Share This Book