Start by marking “Blind Justice: A Novel of Suspense (Ben Kincaid #2)” as Want to Read:
Blind Justice: A Novel of Suspense (Ben Kincaid #2)

Blind Justice: A Novel of Suspense (Ben Kincaid #2)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  562 ratings  ·  14 reviews
When a friend is accused of murder, Ben Kincaid battles to clear her name

Ben Kincaid is too honest for corporate law. When his refusal to compromise his ideals gets him tossed out of Tulsa’s largest, most corrupt firm, he hangs out his shingle on the rough side of town. He works for peanuts—and occasionally chickens—but is safe in the knowledge that he is helping people wh
Published October 2nd 2012 by Road (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Blind Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Justice

Rick Ludwig
This is WIlliam Bernhardt's second Ben Kincaid book and builds on the first very well. The story is captivating and rounds out the characters more than the first book. There are a couple of coincidences that stretch credulity, but not too far. I really enjoy the freshness of the writing and the overall tone of the book and look forward to working my way chronologically up to the current books in the series. I am enjoying the journey so much though that I don't want to skip ahead. Next on my list ...more
Henry Lawrence
Ben becomes a sole practitioner and is barely able to hang on. His friend and former legal assistant Christina is arrested for murder and Ben takes the case. It seems that they are going to lose the case when Ben pulls off a Perry Mason finish.
Christina carries over from book 1 as does Mike, Ben's policeman ex brother i law. Ben's old boss who fired him in book 1 is now the judge presiding over Christina's trial.
Two quircky new characters are introduced. Jones, is Ben's secretary, and Loving bec
May 05, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-new
Author, William Bernhardt, lives in Tulsa; thus, his protagonist,Counselor Ben Kincaid, lives and practice law in Tulsa along with his friend/coworker, Christina.
This is Book II of the Ben Kincaid Series.
Along with other odd and comical characters from Book 1, they manage to solve the crime "Perry- Mason" style.
As in Book 1, someone manages to get his or her "A** IN A SLING", so to speak.
Stephanie Garehan
This is one of quite a few Ben Kincaide mysteries. Ben is a defense attorney with a very small practice in Oklahoma. He is always getting cases defending the underdogs, and Ben & his team work hard to prove their client's innocence. The characters are likable, real people and the subjects are timely.
This is the second in a series. The first one was good, but I really liked this one. The characters really developed in this book, with the addition of some fun new ones. Will definitely read some more.
*there is some adult language, but over all, not bad.
#2 in the series much better than the first. Even with some fairly outrageous plot lines, the author tells a good story and has created and evolved some like able characters.
Carol Ann
This is the second in a series starring Ben Kincaid, a novice lawyer. I enjoy the character and the people around him. I will continue on with William Bernhardt's writing.
Brenda Funk
Funny and witty, a very fast read. Nice for the deck today, but I do prefer a little more substance from my writers. Not very believable. But still, fun.
Amazing storytelling with another surprise ending...seems to be a trend with Mr. Bernhardt!
read 11.23.07
Solid story. Keeps one guessing until the end.
Karen Hackett
Karen Hackett marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Lisa Bierwiler
Lisa Bierwiler marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Venkatesan Murali
Venkatesan Murali marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
Kaleigha marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Lou Wooten
Lou Wooten marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
  • In the Name of the Father
  • Daddy
  • The Oath (Dismas Hardy, #8)
  • Dark Of The Moon (Louis Kincaid, #1)
  • Blackout
  • Places in the Dark
  • One Police Plaza
  • The Legacy
  • The Legacy
  • Capitol Murder (Dana Cutler, #3)
  • The Broken Hearts Club
  • Comes the Dark
  • Dreams of the Dead (Nina Reilly, #13)
  • Dark Debts
  • The Gospel of Judas: A Novel
  • Runway Zero-Eight
  • Trial By Fire
  • The Jury (Paul Madriani, #6)
I love my job!

William loves his job and it shows in his writing. Library Journal has called him the "master of the courtroom drama;" his books have sold more than ten million copies worldwide. The Vancouver Sun dubbed him "the American equivalent of P.G. Wodehouse and John Mortimer." His novel Dark Eye was a psychological thriller that, in the words of bestselling author Lisa Scottoline, "will chi
More about William Bernhardt...

Ben Kincaid (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Primary Justice (Ben Kencaid, #1)
  • Deadly Justice (Ben Kencaid, #3)
  • Perfect Justice (Ben Kencaid, #4)
  • Cruel Justice (Ben Kincaid, #5)
  • Naked Justice (Ben Kincaid, #6)
  • Extreme Justice (Ben Kincaid, #7)
  • Dark Justice (Ben Kincaid, #8)
  • Silent Justice (Ben Kincaid, #9)
  • Murder One (Ben Kincaid, #10)
  • Criminal Intent (Ben Kincaid, #11)