Start by marking “Stay (Soul, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stay (Soul, #3)

Stay (Soul #3)

3.76  ·  Rating Details  ·  50 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
His boss may be the woman of his dreams, but ranch manager, Lucas Jennings, thinks Dr. Sidney Blake is few cans short of a six pack. She insists he’s someone else– her lover, this mysterious Wolf fellow who magically appeared in a blizzard, got her pregnant and vanished without a trace.

If Lucas was smart, he’d head back to Nebraska, but every damn time Sydney turns those b
Published September 2012 by Julia Barrett

To ask other readers questions about Stay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stay

Penny Watson
Oct 02, 2012 Penny Watson rated it it was amazing
This is the romantic conclusion to the Soul Series by Julia Rachel Barrett. It's romantic, sexy, with a fascinating portrait of life on a ranch, and an absolutely delicious cowboy hero I want to lasso up and take home with me. I really like how Barrett incorporates paranormal elements into a reality-based contemporary story, and it flows seamlessly and believably. I don't think this is a stand-alone novel; you really need to read the first two in the series to see how all the characters fit toge ...more
Katherine Bayless
Nov 05, 2012 Katherine Bayless rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: paranormal romance readers
I read Julia Barrett's Soul Series (INCORPOREAL, IN THE FLESH, STAY) over the span of a weekend and was hooked from the beginning. All three novels kept me turning electronic pages well past my bedtime, as I'm often known to do when I come across an engaging story.

Like I've stated in my reviews of the first two books in this series, I read for escape. I have no trouble suspending my disbelief in order to have a fun ride inside someone else's head. As a paranormal romance, The Soul Series absolut
Stephanie
Oct 08, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
ORIGINAL POST AT STAY By Julia Rachel Barrett Will Rope You In! on FANGS, WANDS and FAIRY DUST 10/8/2012

STAY
The Soul Series, book 3
Julia Rachel Barrett http://juliarachelbarrett.net/
File Size: 441 KB
Print Length: 90 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
E-Book only
Downloaded free in a special sale. No remuneration was exchanged, and, except as noted all opinions are my own. The author is a friend.

His boss may be the woman of his dreams but ranch manager,
Kyra Dunst
Jan 31, 2014 Kyra Dunst rated it it was amazing
I loved this story, as it is the continuation of Wolf and Sydney's story from In the Flesh. I picked this short story up as part of The Soul Series collection. Wolf, or Lukas as he goes by now, is struggling with his dual identity. Their story also bisects that of Sara and Nathan from the other books in the series. This story was wrapped up quite nicely I. The end, but I do hope to see more from this series. I would recommend this author to others.
Delta
Mar 28, 2014 Delta marked it as to-read
Recommended to Delta by: BookGorilla.com
Free on Amazon today, 03-28-14.

Paranormal Romance/Fantasy

Tia
Oct 19, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok
Before I Read The Novel:
The description.. wtf!? I'm so confused.. twins?

In The Novel:
Fourteen pages into it, I'm still confused and can't grasp why the woman wouldn't care about her baby and overall health more. I seriously want to punch her.

Side comments: (as I'm reading the novel)
- Heroine is a retard.
- Hero has brain damage?
- An Archangel, are we really going there?

In The Novel:
I'm still kind of confused but not. The novel was sweet in some ways but a pile of shit in others.

SUCKAGE!:
My brain
C.J.
May 14, 2014 C.J. rated it really liked it
Great ending to the series. Liked how everything came together in the end.
Susan
Sep 26, 2014 Susan rated it it was amazing
Excellent continuation of the series.
Linda Burns
Sep 13, 2015 Linda Burns rated it really liked it
Good trilogy.
Josie
Sep 30, 2012 Josie rated it it was ok
Wasn't really my thing. I was confused at the beginning, and only became slightly less so after reading it a second time. Maybe there was another book at the first that i didn't get. In that case completely disregard this. A little bit more of the backstory would have been greatly appreciated
Brandi
Oct 15, 2012 Brandi rated it it was ok
It could have been great but I just didn't get it. I know I'd strayed reading in medias res, but I should have been able to pick on the myths but I couldn't get in it. Maybe, I'll go back and start from the beginning.
Lynne
Oct 05, 2013 Lynne rated it it was amazing
A great book. It was book number 3 in the series, I had not read the other 2, but if found that it was not necessary. Mystery, love and endurance. Loved it from start to finish. Great writing.
Clarke
Sep 28, 2012 Clarke rated it it was amazing
Great short story. Can be read as a stand alone. Description of the book is accurate. This is the 3rd book in the series. Will reread this book after I read the others.
Deanna Drake
Jan 27, 2013 Deanna Drake rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of this series did NOT disappoint! Once again I loved the characters and story...psychologically thrilling and so well written.
Mtld
A weird book.A paranormal story with a TSTL heroine and a strange atmosphere.Kind of hazy, actually.
SandraE
Feb 17, 2013 SandraE rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
An odd yet good story.
Mitzi
Sep 26, 2012 Mitzi marked it as to-read
Bk #3 in Soul Series
Jen Rike
Jen Rike rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Shauna Loves Books
Shauna Loves Books marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Mandy Botterell
Mandy Botterell marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Sara Gregory
Sara Gregory is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2016
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Staci
Staci rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Kirstin
Kirstin marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
May 23, 2015
Black.angel88
Black.angel88 marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Amanda Helton
Amanda Helton marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
This author also writes as Julia Rachel Barrett and Julia Barrett.

If one word describes me, it's eclectic. Or so my friends say. I'm a lover of books, poetry, art, history, baseball, barbecue, chocolate, coffee, children, animals and the great outdoors. I'm a hospice nurse as well as a writer, but I got my first job at the age of twelve so believe me when I tell you if my heroines are doing it, I'
More about J.R. Barrett...

Soul (3 books)
  • Incorporeal (Soul, #1)
  • In The Flesh (Soul, #2)