Start by marking “Grape Bubblegum” as Want to Read:
Grape Bubblegum

Grape Bubblegum

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
When hair dye goes wrong, falsies escape during pep rallies, and friends turn to the dark side, Beatrice's 8th-grade year can only be saved by grape bubblegum kisses.

13-year-old Beatrice Peppercorn’s heart’s desires are to finish her final year in middle school, win the heart of her cutie pie crush and take home the trophy for the spelling competition. Simple, right? Not w
ebook
Published October 19th 2012 by Musa Publishing (first published October 18th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Grape Bubblegum, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grape Bubblegum

Margaret Lesh
First off, I'd just like to say I really love the main character's name, Beatrice Peppercorn. With a name like that, I had a feeling this would be a book for me!

I'm putting on my middle school-self's hat for this review, going back a few years. This book took me back to that time period of my life when everything seemed so important; so much drama. Beatrice and her best friend Shannan are typical eighth grade girls. They're a little boy crazy, they're interested in hair and clothes, and Beatrice
Linda Jackson
I really loved this book. It is perfect middle-grade. The voices are true and so are the situations. My daughters have moved up from this reading level, but both of them would have loved this fun book.
Gina Hott
What I liked:Grape Bubblegum is an adorable and fun read about being in the 8th grade – in so many ways you’re at the top of the ladder yet it feels like you’re hanging on for dear life! I really enjoyed each of the girls personalities and all of the characters were fully fleshed and so real it brought back horrors.
I really felt for Bea because she was always trying to help fix people.
What I didn’t like: The book was more character driven than plot driven which I don’t enjoy as much.

More…
Grade:
Kierce
Kierce marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015