Start by marking “Kingdom Hill” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Hill

Kingdom Hill

4.30  ·  Rating Details  ·  74 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
Cass Henley is a hard-edged business woman with a scarred and painful past. She sees men simply as a way to take care of physical needs, and nothing more.

When her company wins the bid to survey a large portion of the UK, she discovers a massive hill in southern Scotland where her knowledge tells her there should only be flat land. She is determined to explore the oddity a
Published September 18th 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Hill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Hill

The Opportunist by Tarryn FisherConsequences by Aleatha RomigCaptive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsTaking Chances by Molly McAdamsReason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
WTF Endings
330th out of 371 books — 863 voters

More lists with this book...

Mistress
Oct 28, 2012 Mistress rated it it was amazing
Shelves: so-good
Wow... wow. I LOVED this book! Let me start out by saying that I read every spare second that I have which means I have read too many books to count. After a while they all seem to blend together and become repetitive. This book was a breath of fresh air. It was unlike anything I have read before. The author tells this story so well that you become intertwined with the characters and get lost in the wonderful story lines. I couldn't put Kingdom Hill down; I was completely emotionally wrapped up. ...more
Dinjolina
Oh. My. God.

OoooomyGod!!!!

Look, there it is!
My heart, ripped out, and lying on the floor in it’s own blood. That’s what this book did to me.

And I loved.Every.Second.Of.It!
Lori
Oct 18, 2012 Lori rated it liked it
3.5 stars!!!
Big thanks to Lindsay for sending a copy of Kingdom Hill to me :)

I really enjoyed KH, it was so different from her Untouchable series... which I really enjoyed. The story itself is beautiful, you are able to connect with the characters in a way that makes you feel as if you are right there with them... Unfortunately they don't have the easiest lives and have real reasons on why they are the way they are.

Great Job Lindsay!
Lisa
Sep 29, 2012 Lisa rated it it was amazing
You have got to read this book! I hope it touches your heart as it did mine! While many tears where shed...you won't be disappointed! If you haven't read any other books by Lindsay you MUST read them all! You will absolutely love her work!!
Cynthia
Jan 19, 2013 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Awesome awesome book! The characters were real and the story line kept you guessing! Keep a box of tissues with you for the happy ending! I've loved all of Lindsay's books but this one was the best!
Tara
Oct 15, 2012 Tara rated it really liked it
Shelves: abused, romance
I was super excited when Lindsay Delagair asked me to read Kingdom Hill. I absolutely loved her Untouchable Series and while this book was nothing like those books it was still a great read.

Cass is a hard working business women who's company is surveying most of Scotland when she discovers a hill that just shouldn't be there. When AJ, a writer for National Geographic arrives, the two of them discover a lot more, a buried castle, historic scrolls and eventually love.

AJ is a great character and al
Chappy
Amazing, epic, emotional...

My simple words cannot accurately describe how I feel about this book. It gutted me out but then filled me back up with joy and sadness and pain and wonder and longing.

It was hard for me to like Cass in the beginning since she was so hard-assed and bitchy but she really grew on me. When she and AJ make a great discovery, I thought this was going to be the meat of the story. But in fact that was just the beginning...

There are so many layers to this tale and though it w
Ashley
Oct 08, 2012 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Stacy
Oct 07, 2012 Stacy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I really enjoyed this book! The story jumps right in...at first I thought too quickly but then I was swept up in the story and completely forgot about how quickly the characters relationships were built!! This book has a story within a story...and I loved both of them! I don't want to give anything away but to say I loved AJ and all the characters he brings into the story!! Can't wait to read what's next from this author!
romance enthusiast
Dec 02, 2012 romance enthusiast rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
its okay:) im not saying it is not very good or if its bad. but its just okay. I find it difficult to read. the story can be easily predicted, because of you know the condition of the character. even though that is the case I still manage to finished the book just to know if my predictions were right. maybet because I get to read many romance books, I find it not surprising. so you guys just read it and see for your self:)
Fabz
Nov 15, 2012 Fabz rated it it was amazing
Wow.... Loved it. This book took me to an entirely different era. The dark story of Magnus gave me goose bumps. A truly well written book. Once again thanks u Lindsay for being very generous .
Sharla
Jan 31, 2013 Sharla rated it it was amazing
This is a book that will capture your heart and keep you reading and wanting more. It has all of your emotions going from start to finish.
Ela
Oct 13, 2012 Ela rated it it was amazing
OMG Lindsay you did it again....what beautiful work! This was so emotional and gut clenching but I pulled through!
jgyweniverel
Sep 26, 2012 jgyweniverel marked it as to-read
Shelves: wish-list-book
A startling discovery and romance...let me read it!
Lindsey 'richard' strawser
Jul 12, 2013 Lindsey 'richard' strawser rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book!!!
Meg
Aug 21, 2015 Meg rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance-sexy
I was disappointed with this book for a couple reasons. The first was partly my fault as I had hoped for more of the story to focus on the archeological aspect, which if I had analyzed the whole blurb, I would have realized that it was a true romance. However that aside, I do read romance so I could also read it as a romance reader but I still wasn't overly thrilled with the story. I did like that there was some difference to the characters in terms of their back story from many romance novels. ...more
Toni L.
Feb 19, 2015 Toni L. rated it it was amazing
Boy what an awesome book. In the beginning a story in a story. Great.
Smiles, love, tears, death, birth and so much more. You've got to
read this book to see what I mean. Have to find another book by
this same author to read. Hope it is just as good.
Barbara Brina
Jul 06, 2015 Barbara Brina rated it it was amazing
You just did it again. I love every single one of your books and they never fail to leave me in tears and I just love it! Hope to see something new from you soon!
Linda S
Mar 01, 2015 Linda S rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly emotional.

All that Cass had to endure and still be able to love. I was so touched by the character's and their troubles. I would highly recommend this book.
Alison
Oct 08, 2015 Alison rated it liked it
Shelves: challenge-2015
I wanted to give this 2 and a half got sick of characters saying how perfect they were
Beverly Withers
Beverly Withers marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Cat
Cat marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Ztyu
Ztyu marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Janset
Janset marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Lilia
Lilia marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Mishal
Mishal marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Laura Dearborn
Laura Dearborn rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2016
  • When There is Hope
  • The Nevermore Trilogy (The Nevermore Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Not To Us
  • To Love and to Cherish (Wyckerley Trilogy #1)
  • Restoring the Castle
  • Silver-Tongued Devil
  • Strangely Sober (Strangely Sober, #1)
  • Love Me Knots
  • Snow
  • Ka Mate: Travels in New Zealand
  • The Last Sunset
  • The Secret Mandarin
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own, #3)
  • Chosen
  • No Longer Mine
  • The Deception
  • Anchor and Storm
  • The Copper Horse: Pride (The Copper Horse #2)