Start by marking “From the Embers (Born in Flames Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
From the Embers (Born in Flames Trilogy, #3)

From the Embers (Born in Flames Trilogy #3)

I am the Progeny. The one deemed to carry this weight. The weight of knowing too much. Of knowing there is a darkness in me. Of knowing that even The Fates can screw things up.

Aurora Megalos knew becoming the Progeny meant great sacrifice, but what she wasn’t prepared for was sacrificing herself. Since the day of her birth, she has been set on a path she couldn’t control;
Published January 28th 2014 by 48fourteen (first published January 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about From the Embers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From the Embers

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireConjuring Darkness by Melanie  JamesThe Rise of Chaos by AnnMarie StoneHopeless by Colleen HooverRunaway by S.M. Knowles
2014 Must Reads
2,074 books — 2,403 voters
Angelfall by Susan EeThese Broken Stars by Amie KaufmanThe Selection by Kiera CassCinder by Marissa MeyerWither by Lauren DeStefano
Books With Good Covers
257 books — 100 voters

More lists with this book...

Joy Whiteside
Jan 30, 2014 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
WOW, not sure what other words to use.

Candace Knoebel has out done herself with this third and final installment in this series. The first two were amazing and this one is even better. Candace Knoebel has outdone herself with From The Embers.

It moved along at a great pace, not slowing down at all, has loveable characters that you fall in love with as well as the ones that you love to hate, and a fantastic story that sucks you in and will not let you leave until the very end.

Way to go, I cannot w
Angela H
Apr 05, 2016 Angela H rated it really liked it
good series
Dan. Thompson
Young-adult fantasy novels are a difficult market to enter. It's an area inundated with thousands of news books published each year. Despite this, American author Candace Knoebel's final instalment in her Born in Flames trilogy was one book high up on my 2014 wishlist. I couldn't wait to see where the author's creative imagination would take us as she leads her army into the battle foretold in her debut.

If you are new to Candace Knoebel's world, then you won't have read about Aurora's struggles
Roxanne Kade
Jan 30, 2014 Roxanne Kade rated it it was amazing
Words cannot truly express how I feel right now! I just finished reading this book and those final words "The End" had me tearing up. There's a bittersweet moment when you get to the end of an amazing series; the joy and privilege you feel at having been on such a fantastic journey with wonderful characters will live with you forever, but there’s also a great sadness that tugs at your heart because it's all over.

Knoebel continues with her spellbinding tale of courage, sacrifice, love and hope, a
Alyssa Stewart
May 27, 2014 Alyssa Stewart rated it it was amazing
Shelves: candace-knoebel
In the past 36 hours I have read the entire trilogy of these novels and From the Embers was a stunning conclusion. There were so many heart felt moment for the characters I loved but in the end, everything ended on a note that I personally thought was right. The novel ended not as I entirely expected it would but I am very happy with how it did. From the Embers was jam packed with a number of exciting twists and turns that only brought me joy as I ultimately found out what would happen to all ...more
Amanda Masters
Amazing book and incredible series! Candace is a wonderful writer and I can't get enough of her books! This series has so much strength, heart and courage that it makes you want to read it again and again. Your imagination soars when it comes to this book, where everything is real and and they are all coming to get you. I couldn't put it down from the very first word and I am sure you won't be able to either!

Aurora Megalos is the Progeny. She was to stop Zordon from fulfilling the prophecy but t
Wanda
Feb 07, 2014 Wanda added it
I have read all the books in this series. I continue to be blown away by this author. I have come to have high expectations with each book she writes, I was not let down by this book. Candace does a amazing job of putting you in the story. This is the final chapter in a story full of courage, love, sacrifice, action and adventure. All my favorite were back, Aurora, Fenn, Zane....I was crushed with the loss of characters that I have come to love. Aurora must do what is right now matter the ...more
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Jan 31, 2014 Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: YA and YA at heart
Recommended to Jenny Bynum by: Candace Knoebel Author
OMG......I am speechless!! This book was incredible and I could not put it down!! I spent 3 hours glued to my kindle from beginning to end, and the ending.....well, was the best. My eyes actually teared up at the end. The author did a magnificent job with this last book. I was entertained, awed, and on the end of my seat. This is by far my favorite one of all three. I will treasure this whole set of books, but this book will be the one I will re-read and love for years to come. I am extremely ...more
iliana G
Apr 29, 2014 iliana G rated it it was amazing
I've cried and cried and cried in this book!!!

ok so it can get better and yes the last book for the trilogy did get better!!!

an amazing end to a beautiful story....actually to many beautiful stories though i have to say

i still need to learn what happened with Zane!!!!!did he got a happy ending????

a happy ending and a happy reader is what this book gives you!!!

5-star from me and a do read for you!

p.s yes i did laugh out loud really hard when iliana's name appeared!!
so proud a chick with my name w
Caissy Boudreau
Mar 26, 2014 Caissy Boudreau rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book by the author for my hones review. I absolutely loved this book. It is the final book in the series. Aurora has to defeat Zordon in order for the realm to be safe from his darkeness. This book keeps you going the whole time. It is a must read. I am sad this series is over. I really hope the author does a "where are they now" story. It would be nice to see what the characters are up to..
Lynnie
Feb 17, 2014 Lynnie rated it it was amazing
From The Embers is a great ending to the Born In Flames Trilogy. Candace Knoebel has made sure to tie up every loose end that may have been dangling in either the first or second book in the series. This book will have you on the edge of your seat, reaching for the tissues, cheering and even laughing out loud. I felt all sorts of emotions while I was reading this book and was truly satisfied with the conclusion. I was sad to see the story end but the story was truly awesome.
Lorrie
Feb 28, 2014 Lorrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow.. I was really iffy on this series since the first book didn't hook me but I am so happy I stuck with it.. she ended this trilogy so much better than I would have ever imagined. I highly recommend it to any paranormal lover.
Jessica
Feb 14, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What a ride!
This is full of adventure and non-stop action.
Fenn and Aurora just seem to get better and better.

P.S. I totally 'ship Roan and Iliana.
Tina Grover
Tina Grover rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2015
brittney
brittney rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Haley
Haley rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2014
Cherie
Feb 08, 2014 Cherie rated it it was amazing
great ending! I enjoyed reading as Aurora grew into the Progeny and fulfilled her destiny.
Briana Golden
Briana Golden rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Ania
Ania rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2014
Halie Howard
Halie Howard rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2015
Jennifer Hernandez
Jennifer Hernandez rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Christina Hall
Christina Hall rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Dawn
Dawn rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2015
Dani
Dani rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2015
Sandra Baker
Sandra Baker rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2014
Charmaine Parker
Charmaine Parker rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Alena Young
Alena Young rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Maragaret
Maragaret rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2015
Melonie
Apr 21, 2014 Melonie rated it it was amazing
Amazing ending for the trilogy! Loved it!!!!!!!
Dare Laurent
Dare Laurent rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Blood of the Sorcerer  (The Kingdom Chronicles #2)
  • Casted (The Casted Series Book 1)
  • Shadows of the Realm (The Circle of Talia, #1)
  • Waking the Dragon (Vale of Stars, #1)
  • Voyage Embarkation
  • The Secret Trinity: Ignite (Fae-Witch, #2)
  • Soul Bound (Moonstone Saga, #2)
  • Killing the Dead
  • Darkness in the Blood (Angel's Edge, #2)
  • Hammer of Angels (Shadowstorm, #2)
  • Assassin's Curse (The Witch Stone Prophecy, #1)
  • Sky Song (Sky Song trilogy #1)
  • Summer Night (The Witchling, #1.5)
  • The Deepest Night (The Sweetest Dark, #2)
  • Semper Fi
  • Exposure
  • Earth's Requiem (Earth Reclaimed #1)
  • Warriors & Healers
Candace Knoebel is the award-winning author of Born in Flames-book one in a young adult fantasy trilogy. She discovered in 2009 through lunch breaks and late nights after putting her kids to bed, a world where she could escape the ever-pressing days of an eight to five Purgatory. And an outlet for all the voices residing in her head.

Published by 48fourteen in 2012, Born in Flames went on to win T
More about Candace Knoebel...

Born in Flames Trilogy (3 books)
  • Born in Flames (Born in Flames Trilogy, #1)
  • Embracing the Flames (Born in Flames Trilogy, #2)