Start by marking “Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #4)” as Want to Read:
Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts, #4)

Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts #4)

3.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  103 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Two months have passed since Nicole Harrison’s weekend of forbidden pleasure. It should have been more than enough time for Nicole to forget Sebastian’s charming smiles and wicked kisses. Except, during those nights together, she managed to leave behind her driven lifestyle as a publicist and took what she wanted, experiencing freedom and the wild abandon of their reckless ...more
Published September 17th 2012 by Confessions of a Romance Author (first published September 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Down With Cupid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Down With Cupid

Wicked Ties by Shayla BlackDecadent by Shayla BlackHotwired by Anita PhilmarDaddy's Game by Normandie AllemanUnder By Duress by Kayla Stonor
Hot Erotic Romances
367th out of 545 books — 537 voters
Dreams Come True by Bridgitte LesleyGame for Marriage by Karen  EricksonBreathing His Air by Debra KaynArielle by Lilian RobertsAching To Exhale by Debra Kayn
Romance Divas
309th out of 309 books — 49 voters

More lists with this book...

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo BlueDownwithCupid2TitlebySueBee_zps4b04220f.jpg
! Down with Cupid, part 2 of 2. Well-written & sexy mini-series about two executives who enjoy a one night-stand & later cross paths & are forced to work together!

Down with Cupid Shorts is series of four novellas, two of which are following Sebastian and Nicole for what is meant to be a one-night-stand, but turns into a steamy weekend and beyond whe
C.A. Szarek
Sep 23, 2012 C.A. Szarek rated it it was amazing
Okay this I has "dreamy sigh" all over it. I loved it! It was such a nice conclusion to the other really really hot story (Weekend Lover). it was still hot but the love story made everything work for me. it was awesome!!!
Aimee
Jan 08, 2013 Aimee rated it it was amazing
And this is how it finished, and hell what an ending it is. More sexy, more snark, more giggles and bursting with emotion. A must read.
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 30, 2013 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Fun, with yummy sexy sections laced with a decent story and characters.
Dawn Sullivan
Feb 10, 2013 Dawn Sullivan rated it really liked it
I was surprised to find out that there was another short that continued on with Nicole and Sebastian. I was really happy to find this out. I thought it would be over after the way the first one ended. The ending was surprising so I was excited to read more about these 2 characters and their story.

In this short story Melissa Blue gives us more depth to each character. We are given just enough background on Nicole and Sebastian to make them even more interesting and help understand who they are a
Carly
Jan 04, 2014 Carly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first of two books written about these characters, Down with Cupid is a fun read where a steamy one night stand turns into an even hotter three night encounter. Is there potential for more? Probably, but you won't find out for sure in this book... must read the sequel for this story conclusion. The main characters have great chemistry. This is a fun and tantalizing sexual romance with a great story line too!
Kathy
Mar 02, 2014 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
It's okay. It's missing something.
Amanda
Feb 10, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
This was a great way to end with Sebastian, and Nicole. I absolutely LOVED the Darling Nikki references throughout the book. I LOL'ed the first time he made a reference to the song, and it made me laugh every time he did it later. (I love that song) I also loved how Sebastian came through at the end, and his scene with Anna made me so happy.
The way Anna treats Nicole ticked me off the entire series, and it was great to see her put in her place.
Maria C
Dec 20, 2013 Maria C rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story and specially liked how Sebastian stood up for Nicole at the end, what a way to show her love, admiration and respect!! At first, I was irritated with how the first book ended and became really excited when I learned that there was another book, because I really really really liked this story! It was soooo romantic!!
Cora
Feb 26, 2013 Cora rated it really liked it

I wish Weekend Lover and Down with Cupid were together because after I finished Weekend Lover, I was so frustrated with the way it ended that I almost put this author on my burn and never return list. Luckily, I didn't. I loved the characters and even though they were quick, they were satisfying.
Shiela
Jan 10, 2013 Shiela rated it it was amazing
pretty good.
Jennifer is currently reading it
Jun 16, 2016
Chantalbt1980 B
Chantalbt1980 B marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
LaToya A. Eccles
LaToya A. Eccles rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2016
Mary Lynde
Mary Lynde marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
KimberinAK
KimberinAK marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Husnaa
Husnaa marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Fatima Whittle
Fatima Whittle marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Souha
Souha marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Jacky Cha
Jacky Cha marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Pamela Leonhardt
Pamela Leonhardt marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Julie
Julie added it
Jan 19, 2016
Abn10009
Abn10009 marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Danielle Corrow
Danielle Corrow marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
  • Orally Yours
  • On the Job (Novella)
  • Captain's Price
  • The Matchmaker
  • Singed (Turn Up the Heat, #3)
  • The Bad Boys Of Capitol Hill
  • One night on a train
  • Pretty Wicked
  • Dream Vacation
  • Claiming Lauren (eXclave, #1)
  • Fierce
  • Forbidden Love with the Marine
  • Flaunt It (Paolo’s Playhouse, #1)
  • The Boss' Bad Girl (Callahan's Secretary, #1)
  • A Hero's Pride (Wounded Soldiers #1)
Melissa Blue's writing career started on a typewriter one month after her son was born. This would have been an idyllic situation for a writer if it had been 1985, not 2004. Eventually she upgraded to a computer. She's still typing away on the same computer, making imaginary people fall in love.

Other places you can find me:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorOfSMR
Tsu: https://www.
More about Melissa Blue...

Down With Cupid Shorts (5 books)
  • The Sixteen Year Itch (Down With Cupid Shorts, #1)
  • Talk Nerdy to Me (Down With Cupid Shorts #2)
  • Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3)
  • Betting It All (Down With Cupid Shorts, #5)

“He was a man. Handsome as sin, arrogant as fuck, and in need of at least one woman to prove he wasn’t God’s gift to their sex.” 1 likes