Start by marking “A Kiss in the Dark” as Want to Read:
A Kiss in the Dark

A Kiss in the Dark

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  111 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Deirdre Wilks, the infamous Viscountess Rotherby, is shunned by the ton, who whisper behind closed doors of her shadowy past. And now every hope she harbors of repairing her reputation is at risk when a desperate, dashing gentleman comes to her for aid.

He has heard the rumors ... but fearing for his sister, vanished somewhere in London's disreputable corners, Lord Tristan
Published October 9th 2012 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss in the Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss in the Dark

Gemma
My first try of Kimberly Logan, and I enjoyed this book. For a debut novel, it's very good. I can only imagine how good her writing will get as her talent develops over the years.

Firstly, the writing style was wonderfully easy to read and quite engaging. It had a nice, flowing style that, for the most part, avoided jarring point-of-view switches and overly complicated sentences. I often feel that writers are trying to impress me with their knowledge of grammar and complicated sentences in their
Tam B.
I enjoyed this book. It was different than the usual regency romance in that it took place mainly in the slums and a ballroom never featured. The Earl's sister has run away and is possibly in Tothill Fields. Lady R. is meant to be familiar with this area and he requests her help.

Consequently the two working together get to know each other. I liked this as it wasn't social banter it was actual talk. No one was trying to tease or be coy, it was a simple search between two concerned individuals. Of
Tabetha Waite
I always like to try a debut novel as they are usually wonderful reads and this book did not disappoint in the least! I loved it! It had wonderful pacing throughout and I was never bored, either with the tension between the two MC or any of the side characters. It was truly a page turner!! Wonderful!!
Tiffany Elgan
Meh. Not sure how I ended up with another over-the-top romance novel, but there you have it. It was a super fast read (read on flight home) and while the story was extremely predictable, it wasn't horrible. But again, I had to skip love scenes which drive me insane.
Katie
Feb 11, 2008 Katie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Yes
This book was a beautiful love story. It was about an unlikely love that came to be in Tristan and Deirdre's time of need. They both found strength and hope in eachother. And their love conquered the pain still lingering inside them from their pat mistakes.
Pam
Nice story. It has action, adventure, suspense and romance. The characters are loveable and the storyline was interesting.
Jocelyn
I'll read this author again.
Chrisanne Penn
Chrisanne Penn marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Sissy
Sissy marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
K Lister
K Lister marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda added it
Feb 07, 2015
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Alison Mccann
Alison Mccann marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Kathy Ridgway depasquale
Kathy Ridgway depasquale marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Jennifer Collard
Jennifer Collard marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Sidonia
Sidonia marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 12, 2015 10:47AM
  • The Viscount in Her Bedroom (Willow Pond, #3)
  • Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters, #1)
  • As an Earl Desires (Lost Lords, #1)
  • Duke of Scandal (Duke Trilogy, #2)
  • A Match Made in Scandal (Donally Family, #3)
  • The Viscount's Wicked Ways
  • The Wild Marquis (The Burgundy Club, #1)
  • Never A Lady (Regency #4)
  • What a Rogue Desires (Reece Family Trilogy, #2)
  • Brazen Angel (Brazen, #1)
  • My Favorite Bride (Governess Brides, #6)
  • Her Hesitant Heart
  • Grace (Virtue, #1)
  • The Scottish Companion
The Devil's Temptation Sins of Midnight Seduced by Sin A Kiss Before Dawn Besáme en la oscuridad