Start by marking “A Kiss in the Dark” as Want to Read:
A Kiss in the Dark

A Kiss in the Dark

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Deirdre Wilks, the infamous Viscountess Rotherby, is shunned by the ton, who whisper behind closed doors of her shadowy past. And now every hope she harbors of repairing her reputation is at risk when a desperate, dashing gentleman comes to her for aid.

He has heard the rumors ... but fearing for his sister, vanished somewhere in London's disreputable corners, Lord Tristan
Published October 9th 2012 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss in the Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss in the Dark

Gemma
My first try of Kimberly Logan, and I enjoyed this book. For a debut novel, it's very good. I can only imagine how good her writing will get as her talent develops over the years.

Firstly, the writing style was wonderfully easy to read and quite engaging. It had a nice, flowing style that, for the most part, avoided jarring point-of-view switches and overly complicated sentences. I often feel that writers are trying to impress me with their knowledge of grammar and complicated sentences in their
Tam B.
I enjoyed this book. It was different than the usual regency romance in that it took place mainly in the slums and a ballroom never featured. The Earl's sister has run away and is possibly in Tothill Fields. Lady R. is meant to be familiar with this area and he requests her help.

Consequently the two working together get to know each other. I liked this as it wasn't social banter it was actual talk. No one was trying to tease or be coy, it was a simple search between two concerned individuals. Of
Tabetha Waite
I always like to try a debut novel as they are usually wonderful reads and this book did not disappoint in the least! I loved it! It had wonderful pacing throughout and I was never bored, either with the tension between the two MC or any of the side characters. It was truly a page turner!! Wonderful!!
Tiffany Elgan
Meh. Not sure how I ended up with another over-the-top romance novel, but there you have it. It was a super fast read (read on flight home) and while the story was extremely predictable, it wasn't horrible. But again, I had to skip love scenes which drive me insane.
Katie
Feb 11, 2008 Katie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Yes
This book was a beautiful love story. It was about an unlikely love that came to be in Tristan and Deirdre's time of need. They both found strength and hope in eachother. And their love conquered the pain still lingering inside them from their pat mistakes.
Pam
Nice story. It has action, adventure, suspense and romance. The characters are loveable and the storyline was interesting.
Jocelyn
I'll read this author again.
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Sidonia
Sidonia marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Lisa Cummings
Lisa Cummings marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Michaella Redl
Michaella Redl marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Rebecca Parchman
Rebecca Parchman marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Valeriao
Valeriao marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Susan Garrett
Susan Garrett marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Viscount in Her Bedroom (Willow Pond, #3)
  • As an Earl Desires (Lost Lords, #1)
  • Lessons in Seduction (Greentree Sisters, #1)
  • A Match Made in Scandal (Donally Family, #3)
  • Duke of Scandal (Duke Trilogy, #2)
  • The Wild Marquis (The Burgundy Club, #1)
  • One Moonlit Night
  • Her Hesitant Heart
  • The Viscount's Wicked Ways
  • My Favorite Bride (Governess Brides, #6)
  • Never A Lady (Regency #4)
  • The Scottish Companion
  • Countess of Scandal (The Daughters of Erin, #1)
  • The Earl in My Bed (Forgotten Princesses, #2.5)
The Devil's Temptation Seduced by Sin Sins of Midnight A Kiss Before Dawn Besáme en la oscuridad