Start by marking “Sneaking a Peek” as Want to Read:
Sneaking a Peek

Sneaking a Peek

She's either headed for jail...or for the best sex of her life.

Published November 2nd 2012 by Etopia Press (first published October 31st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sneaking a Peek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sneaking a Peek

Laura the Highland Hussy
Sep 22, 2012 Laura the Highland Hussy rated it really liked it
Shelves: cp-beta-reader
Review posted at Demon Lover's Books & More

Well, that was hotter than I expected. I read this while waiting on the playground to pick up my daughter, and uhh...yeah...here's a tip. Don't read it on the playground. I kept glancing around thinking people could tell why I kept uncrossing and crossing my legs. Goodness me, that was way too steamy to read without a drink, and way too steamy for the playground. O.o

So Tarney is just settling in to watch her hot fireman neighbor get ready to workout
Ronda  Tutt
Oct 23, 2012 Ronda Tutt rated it really liked it
Delicious Fantasy Come True!

What a cute story, Eden Summers has captured the reality of how when we least expect it, fate throws a curve ball and the perfect delicious sexual fantasy can come true. Though the story is short, the connection between the characters kept me glued to the pages with their intense undeniable sexual desires for each other. I found the story humorous at how Tarney busted actions brought forth her forever wanting fantasy of having Ethan. Ethan was deliciously described an
MsRomanticReads
This review can also be found on my blog.

Any book cover with a smoking hot firefighter on it is bound to grab my attention, so when I saw this cover, I couldn’t resist. This was my first read by Eden Summers, and after this, it won’t be my last.

Ever since Tarney received her first kiss from Ethan, her best friend’s brother, she’s had a crush on him. But a warning from Jenna to stay away from him has kept her from acting on her desires. Besides, Ethan has a girlfriend now, so either way he’s off
Milly Taiden
Nov 06, 2012 Milly Taiden rated it it was amazing
Talk about finally getting her man. Sneaking a Peek starts with your average girl, Tarney, and her crush on her best friend's brother (who also happens to be a fireman and SEXY as hell...and her next door neighbor). AND Oh Em Gee!!! She watches him and when one of her peeping tina sessions goes kablooey he and her find themselves getting hot and heavy. Things take a wrong turn once their post-loving brains cool off and his ex shows up. There's a misunderstanding and lots of frustration on both s ...more
Floe (TheRandomFlo)
Who wouldn't sneak a peek in that? I would monitor his porch 24/7. damn!

That was one short story. I wish it could have been longer then I would have given it 4 stars.

Delilah
Oct 31, 2012 Delilah rated it it was amazing
Novellas can be like fast food meals sometimes. You know you are hungry for something good but it needs to be quick and then after you digest it you find that you are still hungry for more. Well I can guarantee you that you won’t have that problem with Sneaking a Peek! Eden Summers cooks you up a storyline filled with wonderful characters, biting humor and sizzling sex scenes. I came away with my appetite fulfilled and a smile on my face at the end of this one and you will too!

Tarney Jensen like
Erica
Nov 18, 2012 Erica rated it it was amazing
Decided to give this a re-read as I wanted something to fill in a short amount of time. I forgot how good this story is. LOVED IT!!! again and since its been a little while the story felt fresh and new.

I love the characters and their romance is not swift its ever building from Tarney's childhood/teenage crush to the present and Ethan's hidden affection for her waiting for his moment to bring them together.

You completely feel the love between the two characters, every emotion and touch is real an
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Rating: 4.25
Heat Rating: 3 out of 5

Wowza! What a great shortie by Eden Summers! This is now the second story of Eden Summers' that I've read and I continue to be blown away by her fun and sassy style.

Sneaking a Peek has a pretty straight forward plot. Tarney has been crushing on her BFF's older brother, Ethan, for years. Unfortunately her girl wasn't too happy about that so Tarney did her best to hide her adoration. Thank goodness that Ethan and Tarney lived next door to each other. That way she
Rhonda
Nov 04, 2012 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Sneaking a peek was a short and super hot read. I love the best friend's brother romances. This one was one of my favorites. I loved it. I will definitely be reading more from Eden Summers.
Linda
Oct 24, 2012 Linda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Short and sweet and I really wish I had a sexy neighbor like Ethan to spy on.
Jamie
Jan 12, 2013 Jamie rated it it was amazing
Short...sweet...and sexy
Franjessca
Review also posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

I was looking for a short, sexy, steamy read for over the weekend and I definitely found what I was looking for in "Sneaking a Peek" by Eden Summers.
The cover alone had me wanting to read it and then I read the description and I knew it was a book I needed to squeeze in before reviews for blog tours.

"Sneaking a Peek" is about a guy and a girl who have had feelings for each other since they were teens. They never hooked up though because of a certain person
Nina
Feb 17, 2013 Nina rated it really liked it
Tarney has had the longest crush on her best friend's older brother, Ethan, since she was sixteen. Now, he's her neighbor. Her very hot neighbor. She doesn't want to ruin her friendship with Ethan's sister so she doesn't act on her attraction...or naughty thoughts. However, that doesn't mean she can't look, right? A Peeping Tom, Tarney has been secretly watching Ethan's workouts from the shadows of her porch at night. However, one night her clumsy balance sends Ethan running to her aid and quick ...more
Amy Jacobs
Nov 02, 2012 Amy Jacobs rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Sometimes you just need a quick fix of smoking hot romance to read. I have been reading serious themed books for a few weeks now and Sneaking A Peek was just what I needed for a break from those serious novels.

Tarney and Ethan have known each other for a long time. She is best friends with Ethan's sister, Jenna. Jenna warned Ethan a long time ago that her best friend is a line he was not too cross. She also told Tarney that she didn't want her hooking up with Ethan. Out of respect for Jenna, ne
Juniper
Jul 25, 2014 Juniper rated it really liked it
Shelves: awesome-read
4 smokin' hot stars

Ethan:

Tarney:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sneaking a Peek is a novella that follows Ethan, a firefighter, and Tarney, his admirer. There's not a whole lot of detail or backstory to the characters other than the knowledge that Tarney is best friend's with Ethan's sister and that the hero and heroine have known each other virtually all their lives. This fun little piece moves along very quickly and is mostly action/hot steamy sex. Eden Summers even manages to work in some conflict/plot amongst the sexy t
Carin
Oct 23, 2012 Carin rated it really liked it
When Tarney finds herself caught in the act of spying on her sexy firefighter next door neighbor while he works out she knows that she is in real trouble when Ethan doesn't want to scold her he wants to hold her and a whole lot more.

It's the often told tale of younger sisters best friend is hot for older brother or said best friend. The way Ethan and Tarney get together however is a funny twist and makes this not only a very hot read but funny and charming as well.
I found the love scenes to be
Suzan
Jan 02, 2013 Suzan rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance readers
It was short (but not too short) but it packed a good bit of emotion into it with Tarney having been in love with Ethan (her best friends older brother) since she was sixteen and not realising he'd loved her back all that time but her best friend had kept them apart, saying that her best friend obviously changed her mind on the matter as she ended up helping get them together in a way! They didn't have a smooth transition to being a couple but I'm glad Tarney gave him a chance and heard him out!
Janet Juengling-Snell
Nov 12, 2012 Janet Juengling-Snell rated it it was amazing
What a sweet, smoking hot short story!!!! This was my first time reading anything from Ms. Eden Summers, but it won’t be the last.

I was delighted in the connection that Tarney (what a cool name) and Ethan had from the very beginning. From the humorous actions of Tarney at the start of the book, till the delicious erotic scenes at the end, the book a superb, quick read, that I’m sure I will be reading again!
Fiona Druce
Dec 08, 2012 Fiona Druce rated it it was amazing
So I'm a bit biased, as I have the magnificent fortune of being one of Ms. Summers' crit partners, BUT with all the honesty I can portray through the internet allow me to tell you that this is a hilarious, romantic, sexy romp that will have you laughing while you're... uh... we'll stick with the laughing for the review; you'll get what I mean when you read it.

Absolutely, positively adored it!!!
Book Addict Mumma
Jan 08, 2013 Book Addict Mumma rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this hot and steamy read :) I mean who doesn't love a hot fireman!
Crystal
Feb 21, 2013 Crystal rated it it was amazing
HOT HOT HOT!!!
Kaylyn
Mar 12, 2013 Kaylyn rated it it was amazing
She's either headed for jail...or for the best sex of her life.

Tarney Jensen has been crushing on sexy firefighter Ethan Reid, her best friend’s brother, since her sixteenth birthday. She knows acting on her attraction will ruin their friendship, but she can’t fight the temptation of his sweat-slicked skin as he works out. Every hot-blooded woman loves to drool over a sexy piece of man flesh, but watching one from the shadows of your porch when he has no idea you’re spying on him? Totally illega
Wendy
There’s nothing better than enjoying one’s solitude on the front porch on a Friday night...in the dark. With a glass of moscato in hand and a good set of eyes for “ogling” the fireman next door, doing his daily workout. Bliss…until she finds herself in a precarious situation and low and behold, Ethan comes to her rescue. How on earth is she going to get herself out of this sticky situation? When it comes to her best friend’s brother, things could get awkward.

Ethan is quite aware of Tarney watchi
Jenn
Jul 22, 2013 Jenn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: men-in-uniform
Sneaking A Peak by Eden Summers is a very hot read with sexy fireman Ethan Reid and girl next door Tarney Jensen. I loved Eden's writing style. She manages to pack romance, slight drama, humor, and some hot erotic scenes in a novella. Quick read but definitely worth it, highly recommend!!!
Gigi
Nov 28, 2012 Gigi rated it liked it
The sex was hot, yes, but I guess it just didn't do it for me after reading so many fantastic M/M books recently. Just another boring boy/girl plot. I'm sure it will be fun again for me one day, but until then, I'm going to drown myself in all the fabulous boy/boy angsty goodies available.
Ochie
Jun 04, 2013 Ochie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-books-read
I didn't it's this short! >_<... Bitin! Pero I did enjoy it.... I think Eden Summer is turning out to be one of the authors that I'll be looking forward to. :)
Tia
Nov 02, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
Overall a cute story, had some hilarious moments for me and I like the dynamic of the hero and heroines relationship.
Khloe Wren
Dec 07, 2012 Khloe Wren rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Thoroughly enjoyed this hot and steamy short story. Eden, your sense of humour is great! Can't wait for your next book.
Ariana
Nov 21, 2012 Ariana rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-between
LOVED IT! I like how it delved right in, and how I liked the characters right away! Fantastic first story, I will be reading Eden's newest story!
Kelly/yllektra
Sep 06, 2015 Kelly/yllektra rated it liked it
That was really cute.
And for a fast, happy read it was great.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Long Shots: Books 1-3
  • Wicked Valentine
  • Fierce
  • Worth The Risk
  • Marooned with the Millionaire
  • A Kiss for Luck
  • Playing with Fire
  • One Fine Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #0.5)
  • Let Me In
  • Smokin' Hot Firemen: Erotic Romance Stories for Women
  • Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)
  • Where There's Smoke
  • Marco (The Santinis, #2)
  • Wynter's Captive
  • Ride the Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #5)
  • Last Call
  • Cheeky Blonde
  • Until There Was You (Coming Home, #3)
~*~ Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and an exclusive download of erotic short story, Dirty Strategy. http://www.subscribepage.com/k7h3a9 ~*~

Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm.

She lives in Australia with a young family who are well aware she's circling the drain of insanity.
Eden can't resist alpha dominance, dark fea
More about Eden Summers...

“Does it hurt now?" he asked, his tone rough and seductive.
"No." She shook her head again and sighed, trying to pretend his touch didn't make her uncomfortably wet.
He grinned. "So...what's with the heavy breathing?”
12 likes