Start by marking “The Injustice of Being (Campus Cravings, #16)” as Want to Read:
The Injustice of Being (Campus Cravings, #16)

The Injustice of Being (Campus Cravings #16)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  226 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Book Sixteen in the Campus Cravings series.

Sometimes justice is worth risking everything for.

After a hung jury results in a mistrial for alleged rapist, Paul “Jigger” Robinson, victim Eric Kloiber and Will James, the detective in charge of the case, must come to terms with the possibility that Jigger may well get away with his crimes.

When Will sees the despair plaguing Eri
Published October 22nd 2012 by Total-E-Bound (first published October 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Injustice of Being, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Injustice of Being

Mandy*reads obsessively*
It's always hard to strike the right balance in a book like this, the length just doesn't make a lot of what I feel needs to be in here ,considering the storyline, possible.
Eric is still having problems dealing with his rape, he's drinking heavily and starting to remember what happened that night.
Jigger not being convicted throws not only him but Will the detective working the case for a loop.
They are attracted to each other, but Will wants/needs to keep it professional since he wants to keep wo
Veronica /  V
Well, what do you know? this author always managed to keep me hooked into this series, I'm sure I won't be the only one.
Don't expect a long novel, we are talking about Carol Lynn here, she gives you just the right amount of pages so we can keep winging that it is too short.
I'm so glad it was Eric's story, I really enjoyed.
Now off course, I want a story about Rusty also, see? she always created a nice character that I want to read more about it.
I have one question that it keeps me awake and cheek
Serena Yates
‘The Injustice of Being’ continues the story that began in the previous volume, and while all ‘Campus Cravings’ books are loosely linked, these two are particularly close. One of the main characters is Eric, the second guy who was abused and raped in Fallon’s club (in book fifteen), who is now Becket’s friend; mostly because they suffered a similar ordeal, and are both students living in BK House. Eric’s case actually made it to court, since there was more evidence, and the story opens as the ju ...more
Pianisuparse
3.5 'Gutted that things turned out to be the way they did' stars.
Liked Will and Eric I was just disappointed at how things turned out with other characters. Happens though, still ejoying the series!
jules0623
Rachel
I liked this OK, but I think I was hoping for just something more. Tough subject matter, and I don't know if it was handled the best it could have been. But now I'm hoping for Rusty's story!
Melissa
Another awesome book in the Campus Cravings series by Carol Lynne! This one came out a while ago but I waited because I knew I'd get the Campus Cravings fever if I read it and then I'd be left to suffer until the next book came out, so I finally gave it and I remember just how much I love these characters!

Eric was drugged, brutally raped, and left bleeding at the BK House in the last book, which also dealt with one of his friends dealing with a similar situation but Eric was the one who had to
Bronwyn Heeley
This would have been so much better if i didnt realise who the killer was in the book before it, lol - cause i read the book afters blurb

A whole book was about this mistrial, or more so the drving need to get the rapest back behind bar, and i thought it was done well, you know with the way the boys reacted, which wasnt really rational, but who the fuck is when your scared and told the bad guys getting away scot free because you just dont have enough evedence?!
Sue bowdley
Ok so this was a hard book to read....Eric was so strong I totally loved him and Beckett with their revenge...Will was just a dream and i so want a story with Rusty/Adam/Manuel...x
Donna
Eric and Will together is lovely. So sorry for what Eric had to go through but the happy after will help with the healing.
Becky Condit
This is book sixteen in the Campus Cravings series. In this book, Carol Lynne tackles the sensitive topic of rape. You see Eric’s character going through so many emotions in this story, but two things are clear: he’s falling for the detective assigned to his case and he’s going to see that justice is served to the man who assaulted him. As usual, Lynne does an excellent job of tackling sensitive topics; this is not her first time doing so in her writing.

Kiwi's complete 4 sweet pea review appear
Natālija
This book makes a great addition to the Campus Craving series. If you are a Carol Lynne fan, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Recommended!
P.S. I was wondering whether there is a book about Cade & Scotty?! Cade was also a minor character in Locky in Love.
Erticchic378
Solid 3.5. Although I liked the outcome of the story, there were many things that with slight differences could have been much better. With the way the series has been going, this particular storyline , and the already established characters, this could have easily been a 5 star story. It fell short which is very disappointing.
Lisa
This should have been interested because the subject matter is incredible, but this was rough. Took me months to read 87 pages. I know Rusty is getting a book, but I think it's time to let this series go.
Janie
This story totally pulled at my heartstrings. I just wanted to wrap Eric in cotton and keep him safe and loved. Thank God Will was in his corner and did everything he could to catch Wills rapist.
TracyGee
Re-Read Fantastic series
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 20, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Sam Anngow
Sam Anngow marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Raquel Martins
Raquel Martins marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
  • The Fireman and the Cop (Ellery Mountain, #1)
  • Love, Hypothetically (Theta Alpha Gamma, #2)
  • More Than Enough (More, #2)
  • Breaking Logan's Laws (Quinn Security, #4)
  • Biochemistry (Chemistry, #2)
  • By the Balls (Handcuffs and Lace, #29)
  • Again
  • Pinned (SSU Boys, #1)
  • Home Ice
  • Circling the Drain (EMS Heat #16)
  • Finding a Dream (Conquest, #4)
  • Grand Slam
  • Capturing Perfection (Perfect Love Series, #3)
  • Accounting for Luke (Dangerous Lovers, #2)
  • While Under the Influence (Perfect Timing, #8)
  • Academic Pursuits

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...

Campus Cravings (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)
  • Side-Lined (Campus Cravings, #2)
  • Sacking the Quarterback (Campus Cravings, #3)
  • Off-Season (Campus Cravings, #4)
  • Forbidden Freshman (Campus Cravings, #5)
  • Broken Pottery (Campus Cravings, #6)
  • In Bear's Bed (Campus Cravings, #7)
  • Office Advances (Campus Cravings, #8)
  • A Biker's Vow (Campus Cravings, #9)
  • Hershie's Kiss (Campus Cravings, #10)
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)