The Injustice of Being (Campus Cravings, #16)

The Injustice of Being (Campus Cravings #16)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  167 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Book Sixteen in the Campus Cravings series.

Sometimes justice is worth risking everything for.

After a hung jury results in a mistrial for alleged rapist, Paul “Jigger” Robinson, victim Eric Kloiber and Will James, the detective in charge of the case, must come to terms with the possibility that Jigger may well get away with his crimes.

When Will sees the despair plaguing Eri...more
Published October 22nd 2012 by Total-E-Bound (first published October 21st 2012)

Mandy*reads obsessively*
It's always hard to strike the right balance in a book like this, the length just doesn't make a lot of what I feel needs to be in here ,considering the storyline, possible.
Eric is still having problems dealing with his rape, he's drinking heavily and starting to remember what happened that night.
Jigger not being convicted throws not only him but Will the detective working the case for a loop.
They are attracted to each other, but Will wants/needs to keep it professional since he wants to keep wo...more
Veronica / V
Well, what do you know? this author always managed to keep me hooked into this series, I'm sure I won't be the only one.
Don't expect a long novel, we are talking about Carol Lynn here, she gives you just the right amount of pages so we can keep winging that it is too short.
I'm so glad it was Eric's story, I really enjoyed.
Now off course, I want a story about Rusty also, see? she always created a nice character that I want to read more about it.
I have one question that it keeps me awake and cheek...more
jules0623
Rachel
I liked this OK, but I think I was hoping for just something more. Tough subject matter, and I don't know if it was handled the best it could have been. But now I'm hoping for Rusty's story!
Melissa
Another awesome book in the Campus Cravings series by Carol Lynne! This one came out a while ago but I waited because I knew I'd get the Campus Cravings fever if I read it and then I'd be left to suffer until the next book came out, so I finally gave it and I remember just how much I love these characters!

Eric was drugged, brutally raped, and left bleeding at the BK House in the last book, which also dealt with one of his friends dealing with a similar situation but Eric was the one who had to...more
Sue bowdley
Ok so this was a hard book to read....Eric was so strong I totally loved him and Beckett with their revenge...Will was just a dream and i so want a story with Rusty/Adam/Manuel...x
Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books
This is book sixteen in the Campus Cravings series. In this book, Carol Lynne tackles the sensitive topic of rape. You see Eric’s character going through so many emotions in this story, but two things are clear: he’s falling for the detective assigned to his case and he’s going to see that justice is served to the man who assaulted him. As usual, Lynne does an excellent job of tackling sensitive topics; this is not her first time doing so in her writing.

Kiwi's complete 4 sweet pea review appear...more
Natālija
This book makes a great addition to the Campus Craving series. If you are a Carol Lynne fan, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Recommended!
P.S. I was wondering whether there is a book about Cade & Scotty?! Cade was also a minor character in Locky in Love.
Erticchic378
Solid 3.5. Although I liked the outcome of the story, there were many things that with slight differences could have been much better. With the way the series has been going, this particular storyline , and the already established characters, this could have easily been a 5 star story. It fell short which is very disappointing.
Lisa
This should have been interested because the subject matter is incredible, but this was rough. Took me months to read 87 pages. I know Rusty is getting a book, but I think it's time to let this series go.
Janie
This story totally pulled at my heartstrings. I just wanted to wrap Eric in cotton and keep him safe and loved. Thank God Will was in his corner and did everything he could to catch Wills rapist.
TracyG.
Jan 06, 2014 TracyG. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Re-Read Fantastic series
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Mariana Mifsud
Mariana Mifsud marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Wesley Vance
Wesley Vance marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Nadayab Barnes
Nadayab Barnes marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
  • The Fireman and the Cop (Ellery Mountain, #1)
  • By the Balls (Handcuffs and Lace, #29)
  • Breaking Point (Turning Point, #2)
  • War (The Four Horsemen, #2)
  • Status Dramaticus  (EMS Heat, #13)
  • Gay Best Friend  (G-A-Y #10)
  • Accounting for Luke (Dangerous Lovers, #2)
  • Breaking Logan's Laws (Quinn Security, #4)
  • Learning to Love: Evan & Daniel (Learning to Love, #2)
  • More Than Anything (More, #1)
  • A Bit Of Me (Love in Xxchange, #6)
  • Pete's Persuasion (Shifters' Haven, #7)
  • Freshman: Uncut (Ivory Towers, #1)
  • Pinned (SSU Boys, #1)
  • Collin's Awakening (Phoenix Rising, #1)

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)