Start by marking “Liquid Raw: Over 125 Juices, Smoothies, Soups, and other Raw Beverages” as Want to Read:
Liquid Raw: Over 125 Juices, Smoothies, Soups, and other Raw Beverages

Liquid Raw: Over 125 Juices, Smoothies, Soups, and other Raw Beverages

Discover new ways to eat raw with delicious smoothies, milks, and soups!

If you’re just starting out in the raw lifestyle, or have been a raw foodie for years, Liquid Raw is your source for fun and exciting meal ideas. Liquid foods are often easier to prepare and digest, providing the perfect transition for those beginning a raw diet. For those experienced in the raw food
Published December 13th 2011 by Hatherleigh Press (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Liquid Raw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Liquid Raw

Linda
Mar 10, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good selection of raw liquid recipes... smoothies, juices, soups, dips, etc.
The author has gathered recipes from various sources and published them in one volume.
I like that there is nothing outlandish here... The ingredients are pretty much well known to everyone and there's nothing to turn off the newbie to raw.
Jacque
Jun 08, 2013 Jacque rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book of simple smoothies & soups. I have read other books for healthy smoothies and they have weird ingredients that you can only find at expensive hoity toity grocery stores. I would say 98% of the recipes in this book are basic fruits and vegetables you could find at your neighborhood grocery store. Love that!! And for that reason, I would recommend this book to others.
Monique
Sep 21, 2012 Monique rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting tidbits, easy recipes and loved the format. There were a few fruits/veggies that I can't get in my local market. This will help me increase the variety in my juicing but I'm still a long way from living raw...gotta start somewhere huh?
Anonymous
A compilation of other people's recipes, none of which were amazingly creative, but I guess the nature of smoothies and juices is throw things in and give it a taste so there isn't really a recipe needed.
Alicia
Jun 09, 2013 Alicia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Won this & got it yesterday. I got to say some of that stuff i didn't think you could make. But im looking forward to making some Pumpkin smoothie to try out. All in all there is some pretty great recipes in there to try out something new :)
Louise
Feb 21, 2015 Louise rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent recipes. Fortunately I live in California, so obtaining varied produce isn't too difficult.
dona alexander
dona alexander rated it it was ok
May 11, 2014
Pinky
Pinky rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Patricia
Patricia rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2015
Elaine
Elaine rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Hannah Jane
Hannah Jane rated it it was ok
May 14, 2012
Janet
Janet rated it it was ok
Jun 06, 2013
Kristy
Kristy rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2011
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
May 12, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2012
jeannine
jeannine rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2016
Hatherleigh Press
Hatherleigh Press rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2013
Adrienna
Adrienna rated it did not like it
Mar 21, 2013
Howdydowdy
Howdydowdy rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2014
Wendy  Wilson
Wendy Wilson rated it did not like it
Sep 30, 2016
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2011
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2012
Jennifer Vanderslice
Jennifer Vanderslice rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2011
Susie Spizzirro
Susie Spizzirro rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2013
Scott
Scott rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Montyellock
Montyellock rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2012
Kate O'Neill
Kate O'Neill rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2014
Brielle Bartel
Brielle Bartel rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2015
Joy
Mar 21, 2013 Joy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: health, recipes
Well... the recipes were good.
  • The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet: 101 Globally Inspired Vegan Creations Packed with Fresh Flavors and Exciting New Tastes
  • Easy Granola Bar Recipe
  • Nutella: The 30 best recipes
  • Saveur Easy Italian: 30 Classic Recipes
  • Let Them Eat Vegan!: 200 Deliciously Satisfying Plant-Powered Recipes for the Whole Family
  • Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead: How Fruits & Vegetables Changed My Life
  • Candle 79 Cookbook: Modern Vegan Classics from New York's Premier Sustainable Restaurant
  • Raw Energy Bar Invasion: 50 Fruit and Nut Bar Recipes
  • The Get Healthy, Go Vegan Cookbook
  • The Great Vegan Bean Book
  • Summer Favorites: Country Comfort: Over 100 Summer Grilling and Outdoor Recipes
  • The Raw 50: 10 Amazing Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Drinks for Your Raw Food Lifestyle
  • Mennonite Girls Can Cook Celebrations
  • The Complete Book of Raw Food: Healthy, Delicious Vegetarian Cuisine Made with Living Foods
  • Chasing Semolina: Love and the Perfect Pasta Dish
  • Food Over Medicine: The Conversation That Could Save Your Life
  • How to Make 100 Paper Flowers: Ideas and Instruction for Folding, Cutting, and Simple Sculptures
  • The Rawvolution Continues: The Living Foods Movement in 150 Natural and Delicious Recipes