Start by marking “Texas Twist (Texas Soul, #3)” as Want to Read:
Texas Twist (Texas Soul, #3)

Texas Twist (Texas Soul #3)

3.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  381 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
Life at Crazy Hills has become crazier, and the cowboys are misbehaving. Their worlds are turned upside down as lust leads them to places they never thought they would go.

For Erick McTavish, meeting the handsome young cowboy, Sterling White, is the first sign he may be able to put the pain and the flashbacks from his brutal abduction behind him for good. Too bad Sterling d
Published September 15th 2012 by Self Published

To ask other readers questions about Texas Twist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Texas Twist

Arthur

This review covers the trilogy as the author herself calls them. The reason is they're closely related, wrapped in this final book.

(view spoiler)
Ashley Cox
Sep 18, 2012 Ashley Cox rated it did not like it
Shelves: m-m
Are you serious? First off, for the most part, I enjoyed the previous two books in the series; however this one was just .... unreal, unbelievable, un..everything.

Now don't get me wrong, I tried and for a while, all was well (because honestly, the book was only .99 cent, so it wasn't like I had to break the bank). From the start, I liked the main pairing (and I was actually looking forward to this book because I liked Erick from the previous story), but then ... the (view spoiler)
Serena Yates
Sep 22, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
This third volume is indeed, in some ways, a 'twist' on what happened in the first two. While it is very much the story of Erick and Sterling, who have a very rocky path to walk in determining whether they are meant for each other, this book also continues the stories of the two couples from the first two books. And that is, mostly, where the 'twist' originates; it will not be to everyone's liking, and it certainly caught me unaware, but I can’t say it is illogical or outside the realm of the po ...more
Midia
Sep 16, 2012 Midia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Heather Lankford
Sep 17, 2012 Heather Lankford rated it really liked it
I love this series and I'm looking forward to Texas Branded.
But, I will say I was a little surprised at how fast Erick got over Connor, but I guess when you find love, like he did with Sterling it helps. The relationship was strange between Erick and Sterling but it works with series. One minute Erick is crushing over Connor and Sterling doesn't want to be around Erick. Then the next they are announcing their love for each other. It worked and I wouldn't have changed anything.

I thoroughly enjo
Lisa
Dec 14, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Gosh, Erick finally gets his man , Sterling. And Lane, Gresh, Connir and Riley get up to some really hot foursome action.
Allie
Oct 14, 2012 Allie rated it it was ok
Cathy Brockman
Feb 24, 2013 Cathy Brockman rated it it was amazing
Erick has just recently been rescued from terrorists. He had been held for 6 months brutally beaten and tortured. His work partner and the man he had a crush on rescued him. When he got rescued he found that Conner had met someone and fell in love. Conner and Riley gets him a Job with Lane and Gresh at Crazy Hills Ranch. Meanwhile Lane and Riley though both very much in love with their life partner/ husbands still have unfinished business. Gresh finds Conner very enticing and can’t stifle that ...more
Nic
Sep 27, 2013 Nic rated it really liked it
Note: This review is for the series and as such, does not contain a lot of detail about the plot because it would be way too spoilerish! If you want to know more about the specifics of each book, check out the blurbs.

The Texas Soul series consists of six books which I pretty much read back to back.

The series starts with Texas Rough which focuses on one couple, Lane and Gresham, and is largely set on Gresh's family ranch where Lane is the foreman. It also introduces another main character, Rile
May 22, 2013 Sarah rated it it was ok
Shelves: texas-soul
As with all the books in this series they all had very similar storylines. All instant love and marriage after only just meeting to a misunderstanding and then an attraction to another guy. I was dissapointed with this series.it wasn't what i thought it would be. The books are ok if read alone but if reading in order they get to be the same old same old. As with this book I thought it moved fast from ericks abduction injuries ( we didn't get hear hear very much about his time being held) to a di ...more
Sam
Jan 14, 2015 Sam rated it it was ok
Series review.

Some parts were better than others, and for a lot of this series I was cursing and wanting to throw my iPad, but I read the lot. I still can't believe I did (a wee bit of skimming involved - don't think i missed much). Like a train crash—needed to see it all play out for some godforsaken reason. The end of book 5 had me so close to giving it a 1, for the lot, I was so cranky! But seeing as I was drawn along for the whole ride I will average it at 2. But it was JUST okay.
Sadonna
Sep 25, 2012 Sadonna rated it liked it
Shelves: pdf, mm
Whoa. How to rate this book? 4 for the Erick and Sterling story.

Not sure about the Connor/Riley and Gresh/Lane part of the story - honestly, I felt like there were two totally different books squished together in this one. And what the hell happened with the investigation that was so important and resulted in Erick's original abduction? There is a highly volatile incident and we get no closure?? Sorry, but I felt like a lot of this came out of left field. None of us are dead and we can certainl
Shelby P
Dec 15, 2012 Shelby P rated it liked it
This author really has a thing for insta-loving. I really didn't get why Sterling was attracted to Erick in the first place, other than he was the only available gay guy but I went with it. Sometimes it's better to just go with the flow.

I like how Erick hated Riley. That was funny. Erick did not miraculously heal from his injuries. It was nice seeing him struggle to recuperate. Lane and Riley were hypocrites!!!

I thought I'd get to read about my 2nd daisy chain in print but no such luck. The sexu
Gerri
Jun 26, 2015 Gerri rated it liked it
Enjoyable read

I really Luke this series. The stories are interesting and the sex is hot and plentiful. The only reason I gave this book 3 stars instead of four is that I like monogamous relationships and I was a little disappointed at the way the story went.
Ben Horton
Jan 23, 2016 Ben Horton rated it really liked it
Twist indeed. This was to me a litter different than the first two. I enjoyed them a bit more, but this was a nice addition.
Tamela
I liked the series, though there were definitely things that got a bit under my skin but a book should make me think and feel and these did.

Mary Davis
Aug 03, 2013 Mary Davis rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-read-2013
Still too fast-paced, feels like it should be a longer novel. And I can't see men really expressing themselves so sappily - like young girls. But , I still enjoyed it for what it is - a quick romance. Not sure how I feel about the two couples becoming a foursome. On the one hand, I do like the idea of polyamory. But then, when I like and become invested in characters, particularly characters who I then really like as couples, my monogamous brainwashing kicks in. so it's hot, but a bit....unsettl ...more
Simone
Sep 21, 2014 Simone rated it liked it
Mary Wasowski
Jun 27, 2014 Mary Wasowski rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!
Denise Koopman
Loving this series...really want to read Texas Branded now.
Melissa Mcentyre
Mar 16, 2015 Melissa Mcentyre rated it it was amazing
Sara York's Texas Twist, Book 3 of the Texas Soul series, is named correctly because of the unexpected twist. Erick McTavish meets the young cowboy, Sterling White, and both of their lives take positives twist. Sara gives us a look in Lane, Gresh, Riley & Connor's interactions that is HOT.
Loved this story with the twist and you will too. Now on to Texas Branded.

Thanks Sara York & Good Writing
Marinieves Cordero
Nov 15, 2013 Marinieves Cordero rated it it was amazing
Book 3 of the series. In this one Erick goes to live at the ranch , there He meets Sterling , who for a long time pretends his straight. He tries to avoid Erick but they can't denied the attraction any longer . Also this story brings a side of the friendship between Gresh, Lance and Connor , Riley, The end of the book more twist and will have to wait for more in the next.
Monica Clarke
Dec 19, 2014 Monica Clarke rated it really liked it
Another great book in this series but I only gave it 4 stars as I really would have liked more focus on Erick & Sterling, whilst I always love catching up on characters from the previous books in the series, i did feel that a bit to much was given to Gresh, Lane, Connor & Riley. But they did have one of the hottest sex scenes I have EVER read.
A
Apr 29, 2013 A rated it it was ok
This story would have been even better if the author did not include that long and drawn out episode of Gresh, Lane, Riley and Conner all sharing each other. Thus breaking up an otherwise perfect relationship of Gresh and Lane, and Riley and Connor. This book focused more on them instead of Erick and Sterling.
Christopher Carter
Nov 17, 2012 Christopher Carter rated it it was amazing
One hell of a book and the ending left me breathless. I cannot wait for the next book in the series for that will definitely be a page turner. This third book in the Texas series is the best yet
Lexi Ander
Sep 17, 2012 Lexi Ander rated it really liked it
O_O. OMG! This was...it...they...and then... I don't know what to say without giving any thing away.

O_O. Omg! The next one is going to be so messy and I can't wait to read it!!!
Paul Wright
Nov 13, 2012 Paul Wright rated it liked it
Shelves: bought_it

Loved the Erick and Sterling storyline, but the "extras" didn't do it for me. Just seemed more distracting than believable.
Lea
Dec 14, 2012 Lea rated it really liked it
I have a cavity now and it's all Sterling and Erick's fault. They are just too sweet!
Ryoma Gartre
Aug 30, 2013 Ryoma Gartre marked it as not-going-to-read
cheating is not the way to begin a plurirelationship, I gve them three months tops.
Elaine
Jan 14, 2013 Elaine rated it really liked it
Good book. loved it, can't wait to read the next one.
  • Fade to Black (Clear Water Creek Chronicles #3)
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • Falling in Love Again (Of Dragons and Wolves #6)
  • Vencentio (Resistant Omegas #6)
  • Jessup (Wylde Boys #1)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge #16)
  • Imlay's Cure (Lady Blue Crew #3)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours #5)
  • Cattle Valley Days (Cattle Valley, #12)

Texas Soul (8 books)
  • Texas Rough (Texas Soul, #1)
  • Texas Hard (Texas Soul, #2)
  • Texas Soul Series
  • Texas Branded (Texas Soul, #4)
  • Texas Desire (Texas Soul, #5)
  • Texas Legacy (Texas Soul, #6)
  • The Complete Texas Soul Series