Under the Boardwalk (Pajaro Bay #2)

Under the Boardwalk (Pajaro Bay #2)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Wounded artist Hallie Reed comes to Pajaro Bay for a summer job at the funky old amusement park owned by her college roommate's family. But she finds more than she bargained for: danger, romance, and a new beginning await Hallie during her summer at the beach, and she--and the whole town--will be changed forever by what she finds Under the Boardwalk.

Welcome to the charming...more
Paperback
Published September 2012 by Pajaro Bay Publishing (first published January 1st 2012)

Julianne Niespodziany
Could not put it down! Read it in one sitting! I'm also happy to see where some of the proceeds go. I'm looking forward to Christmas In Pajaro Bay!
Paddy O'callaghan
Dec 03, 2012 Paddy O'callaghan marked it as to-read

When someone says that their middle name is Cool we usually take it to mean that they consider themselves very "cool", however, in this case, the terrific tome's author does indeed have Cool as a middle name, and must be pretty cool as well, because she has managed to produce this absolutely brilliant, and extremely cool "romantic suspense" novel.

Part of the profits from this book go to very worthy charities, and the author's website contains recipes for the mouthwatering and unusual dishes ment...more
Bj Hoover
This is the second book in the Pajaro Bay Series by Barb Lee, and I enjoyed it even more than the first one, The Honeymoon Cottage (which I totally loved)
It starts out sounding like a sweet romance, but suddenly becomes a big mystery where danger and excitement and soul-seaching abound! I couldn't put it down until everyone was out of harm's way and life's purpose and romance triumph! What a great read.
Karen Brightwell
I just finished reading Under the Boardwalk. It was a good book. It actually mad me laugh several times and I smile while I write this. This is the first review I've written for a book. I enjoyed reading this and I read it through in one sitting stopping only to make a smoothie and keep reading. This book makes you feel you are in Pajaro Bay. I never caught on to who was the "bad guy". Being a cop's daughter myself I was right there with Ryan putting together the clues! Thanks for a great read!...more
Judy Fox
This was the first book I've read by Ms. Lee, but it certainly will not be the last! Under the Boardwalk was a fun book. The writing was excellent, with the author doing a fabulous job painting vivid imagery with her words. I really felt like I was there...well, I was sure wishing I were there, in any case. I fell in love with the main characters just a few pages into the book. I was so sorry when it was over. I can't wait to read the next Parajo Bay book!
Joni
A fun easy read with just enough romance and mystery mixed together. I love the personalities of the characters, I hope to read more about them in the rest of the series. I received this book for free in the Goodreads giveaway. The author signed the book and wrote "I hope you enjoy your visit to Pajoro Bay!" Thank you Barbara Cool Lee, I enjoyed my visit very much!
Maureen
I just love Lee's voice. Pajaro Bay reminds me of a west coast version of the Anchor Island series, by Terri Osburn. Warm, comfy...like coming home to the seashore after a long day in the heat of the interior and finally being able to take a deep breath of the sea breeze.
Sue
I admit to being as confused for a bit as Haillie after her accident! But I enjoyed reading this next Pajoro Bay book, the romance, family dynamics, issues that Haillie was trying to cope with...and throw in some mystery for a really good read!
Olivia Gould
I enjoyed this book but thought this book was really quick and to the point but a little too short at the same time...
Toby
first reads giveaway
Jeanne Kline
Jeanne Kline marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sandy Martinez
Sandy Martinez marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Deanne Replogle
Deanne Replogle marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Lindy
Lindy marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Carol Herrick
Carol Herrick marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
  • Kingdom Hill
  • Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?  (Choice, #3)
  • Rough Harbor (Queensbay, #1)
  • Pillow Stalk (Mad for Mod Mystery #1)
  • The Diet Dropout’s Guide to Natural Weight Loss: Find Your Easiest Path to Naturally Thin
  • Yesterday's News
  • Fisheye
  • Wish I Could Have Said Goodbye
  • French Illusions: My Story as an American Au Pair in the Loire Valley (Book 1)
  • Ryan's Crossing (Crossing #2)
  • The Devil Stopped By
  • Autumn Manor
  • Cemetery Street
  • A Stop in the Park
  • Love Reunited
  • Summer at Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge, #1)
  • Sand Dollar: A Story of Undying Love
  • Forever Blue: New Tears to Cry, Old Songs to Sing
To get the latest book release news (include first word of giveaways and FREE book days), sign up for the mailing list here:

If you have trouble finding my books, please check out the links at:

Thanks!

Email me if you want to talk...

barb@BarbaraCoolLee.com
More about Barbara Cool Lee...
The Honeymoon Cottage (Pajaro Bay #1) Lark's Quest (The Deeds of the Ariane Novellas, #1) Deeds of the Ariane: The First Three Novellas in One Volume Cat's Blood: A short story of redemption... and vampires. Home Improvement (Pajaro Bay Short Story)