Start by marking “Black Magic (Howl #4)” as Want to Read:
Black Magic (Howl #4)

Black Magic (Howl #4)

Though her grandfather’s legendary talisman is in the hands of her biggest enemy, Samara McKinley and the Ima pack have even more important issues to deal with right now—like finding out how to fight against the black magic that Jason Masterson, Alpha of the Vyka pack and their arch rival, is using. Will they overcome the obstacles they face along the way and be able to co ...more
Kindle Edition
Published October 2012

To ask other readers questions about Black Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Magic

Ashley
Oct 30, 2012 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!
Loved this book!!!!!! it was what i expected it to be and that was freaking awesome!!!!! So much interesting stuff (don't want o give anything away) happened :) in this book and it was just amazing. A great continuation of the series! and I will most likely die in anticipation of waiting for the next book!!
Paranormal_Madness
What I liked:
-Samara. The main character of this series—fifteen year old Samara—continues to grow on me in each book. Other than a couple of stupid moments where she isn’t thinking clearly, she’s badass, intelligent, deeply caring about the people in her life, and willing to do what is necessary. Samara has grown since the first book. When we were introduced to her, I thought she didn’t have a spine or an alpha bone in her body, but I see it now. After the last couple of books, she has grown tre
Jenny
Jan 14, 2013 Jenny rated it liked it
I bought this because it was $2.99 for all 4 books on my Kindle. It looked like a good series. Which don't get me wrong I liked the story line and the Characters. It's a bit repitive. I skimed most of it becuase they would repeat or say the samething they said at one time in the book. They did this a lot so I skimed through all 4 books. Around the 3rd book is when it got interesting for me. But almost all these books were pretty predictiable. There needs to be some corrcetion in spelling and gra ...more
Kaitlyn
Sep 23, 2014 Kaitlyn rated it really liked it
The Ima pack has been trying to find the legendary tailsman left behind from Samara's grandfather, only to find out that their enemy has it. The Ima pack tries to discover what's being making their rival pack so strong. They find out that the rival pack has been using Black Magic.

Another problem arises when Samara's friend Emma gets bitten. Samara doesn't want to lose her friend, not does she want her friend to be afraid of what she's becoming. Samara and her pack help Emma the best they can. Si
Scarlett Haven
I've rated all the books 4 stars. Except this one.

There were a few things that disappointed me. The first thing being the engagement. SHE. IS. 15. Mate or not, it's weird. When I was 15, I was too obsessed with music to think about dating, let alone marriage. I don't have a problem with people getting engaged young. 17 would've been fine. But... ugh...

Anyway, I'm deciding rather I want to finish the series or not. I still don't like Luke. And maybe that's why I'm upset about the engagement. But
Kay
Nov 13, 2012 Kay rated it it was amazing

Oh my days!!!! Is all I think of to say! I absolutely LOVE this series. I'm quite sad that I read this one so fast and now have wait for the next one! I love the love stories throughout the whole pack and further out, I love the 'mind speak' its brilliant. These books are written brilliantly, and with such great imagination that you could almost believe it's real. I love the twists and the intimate parts of the series, I can't say I have a favourite because I just love all four. Congrats on suc
Kim Chappell
Dec 23, 2012 Kim Chappell rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, purchased
Tasha
Apr 17, 2016 Tasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought you only had ONE mate in a lifetime turns out Colby was WRONG!!! HAHAHA. I loved the forth book's ending, overall it was full of action that got me hooked from the very beginning. A great continuation of the series. I am head over heels about this series.
Ann
Aug 13, 2014 Ann rated it really liked it
I got hooked on the series with the first book. A must read book of this series. I read this book in one day. Couldn't put the book down. I am glad all the books in the series were already out when I found this series or the cliffhangers would have driven me crazy.
Lisa Smith
Howl Series

I don't see why everyone else gave this series such a bad rating?! It is filled with action, adventure, and surprise around every corner. I gave it five stars because of the authors amazing writing and the books excellence in details!
Ania
Oct 12, 2012 Ania rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favort-book
Omg!! That was yet another great read, I cannot wait until Marked comes out.. I would total recommend this book, one who like's werewolves got to read Howl series they are hard to put down. 5 Stars...
Owen Eric
Jul 05, 2014 Owen Eric rated it did not like it
Black magic is evil, I love him, grandpa, I love him, I love him, Black Magic, I love him, Bo hoo my bro hates me, I love him, Kill, yay, He loves me. It is sad day when I can right the plot of the book this fast.
Tijuana
Jan 06, 2016 Tijuana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Black magic

I choose this rating because the book if fun adventurous and keeps you guessing. I read the first one be cause it was cheap and I was bored but they just kept pulling me in!!! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Tia
Dec 08, 2012 Tia rated it liked it
Enchantedreader20
Sep 25, 2013 Enchantedreader20 rated it really liked it
Things got wrapped up nicely in this book, but it probably could have had a little more detail and action to it. Kind of a letdown after four books. But the main character is awesome, her grandfather's story is pretty interesting, and the writing is good. Definitely a good series.
Jeanae Tyra
Jun 20, 2013 Jeanae Tyra rated it it was amazing
Great book honestly but I thought there was going to be more during that fight scene. I mean everything that happened in this book I predicted it. EVERYTHING! Am I psychic? No but it's so obvious a monkey would know.
Rhonda
Mar 17, 2013 Rhonda rated it really liked it
Another good tale. Just when they think they solved all their problems.....
Rebecca
Jun 02, 2014 Rebecca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
emma and colby jack love them I am torn over the engagement though cant decide if i am team luke or pulling for team declan
Samantha
Jan 20, 2013 Samantha rated it it was amazing
I think her and Declan might end up together.
kendell perdue
Jul 23, 2015 kendell perdue rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Goood

This book was so good.I am so happy they are getting married and I could.not believe Kyle.was gay u know I did.not see that coming
Yolanda
Oct 26, 2012 Yolanda rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
Lindsay
Nov 07, 2012 Lindsay rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
I thought that this is one of the best of the series, wish that Emma would get her head out of her tush though. Great book though.
Cheyenne
Sep 25, 2012 Cheyenne rated it it was amazing
i can not wait for 5
thebooknerd_360
Brandy nichols
Oct 27, 2012 Brandy nichols rated it it was amazing
this book was awesome!! loved it,,, Emma needs to get over her self and just go for it and Sam said Yes go girl,, can't wait for the next one
Saki
Mar 23, 2015 Saki rated it really liked it
Shelves: were-shifter
Finally Sam figure out a way to stop the black fighting. She acquires her parents approval to be a werewolf, 3 new mates. Emma and colby huh . anyway the end was dashing.
Marjorie  Chaves
Marjorie Chaves rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2013
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2013
Chelsea (OwlAlwaysBeReading)
Chelsea (OwlAlwaysBeReading) rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Marie
Marie rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2012
  • Moon-Ache (The Lone March Series, #2)
  • Cold as Ice (The Briar Creek Vampires, #5)
  • Blood Moon (Silver Moon, #3)
  • Clarity (Cursed, #2)
  • Fighter (Outsider, #3)
  • The Pack: Mercy's Choicek (Born to Be Were, #2)
  • Moon of the Terrible (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles, #3)
  • Kiss of a Star (Artemis Lupine, #2)
  • Charity Rising (Charity, #2)
Jody Morse is a young adult paranormal romance and teen suspense author residing in the Poconos. She co-authors with her sister, Jayme Morse.
More about Jody Morse...

Howl (8 books)
  • Howl (Howl #1)
  • Blood Moon (Howl #2)
  • Wolfsbane (Howl #3)
  • Marked (Howl #5)
  • Cursed (Howl #6)
  • A Girl and Her Wolf (Howl, #7)
  • Howl Series, Books 1-4

“Maybe because you're thinking right now that my tractor's sexy." Colby winked at her.

Emma's face turned a shade of beet red, and she threw her arms up in the air frustratedly. "Ugh! Can you please stay out of my thoughts, or at least keep quiet about them when we're around our friends? Please?”
3 likes
“Hell, yeah,” Steve replied, his chocolate brown eyes wide with wonder. “I love the supernatural.” “Dude, we are the supernatural,” Chris replied.” 1 likes