Start by marking “Dark Angel: The Eyes Only Dossier” as Want to Read:
Dark Angel: The Eyes Only Dossier

Dark Angel: The Eyes Only Dossier

3.49  ·  Rating Details  ·  76 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Seattle ca. A.D. 2020 A post-Pulse city crawling with cops on the take, crooks on the make, genetically engineered supersoldiers, and hundreds of thousands of plain folks just hanging on by a thread to the sputtering engine that was once the all-powerful American economy . . .

November 12, 2021: My name is Logan Cale—though whoever finds this material will undoubtedly know
Published February 4th 2003 by Del Rey

To ask other readers questions about Dark Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Angel

James Landrith
Aug 21, 2015 James Landrith rated it liked it
As a huge fan of the show "Dark Angel" and a reader of the 3 book series by Max Allan Collins, this was a must read for me. Those who were not fans of the show will not enjoy this read. I gave it 3 stars based on the disjointed manner in which the information was compiled. I still enjoyed the book, but did not see it as the best effort that could have been offered to fans who missed the show.
Craig Tyler
Jun 19, 2014 Craig Tyler rated it did not like it
Shelves: science-fiction
Okay, so I did not watch the television show when it was on, but have seen both seasons on DVD, recently. I like the show. I admit it. The second season was better than the first and I am not sure why it was canceled. So after a brief search of TV "tie-in" material I found this book. A collection of stories and e-mails wrtitten by one of the main characters of the TV show. And sadly, I have to report it was not what I expected. Yes, I thought the idea of the book was clever and thought it might ...more
Scribblesinink (scribbler)
Leaping off from the TV show "Dark Angel", the book is a collection of notes, e-mails, memos, news paper clippings, and other files collected by "Eyes Only" about various cases he's working to reveal. Unfortunately, the book raises more new questions than it provides answers to canonical questions from the show. Anyone hoping to find out more about the Dark Angel world will be satisfied, but if you're hoping to find lots of answers, you'll be left frustrated and disappointed.
Debbie
This is something that would only appeal to a big fan of the show. While I was, I didn't think it actually added much to the story or the world.
Theresa
Jan 31, 2014 Theresa rated it really liked it
Shelves: review
a case book looking at the story of dark angel and all its imagined story lines
Brandie
Brandie marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2016
Edward Higgins
Edward Higgins rated it liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Sondra Spalding
Sondra Spalding marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Lara
Lara added it
May 05, 2016
Laura added it
Feb 29, 2016
Allisyn
Allisyn rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Sarah added it
Jan 27, 2016
PC37Shu
PC37Shu marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Arlene Adams
Arlene Adams rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 21, 2015
SF
SF rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Joshua
Joshua rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Nidaah
Nidaah is currently reading it
Oct 01, 2015
Greg
Greg rated it it was ok
Sep 16, 2015
Energy Space
Energy Space rated it did not like it
Sep 09, 2015
Timo
Timo marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Illarox
Illarox rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2015
Alexander
Alexander rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2015
Nicholas St
Nicholas St rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2015
Rochel Goldblatt
Rochel Goldblatt marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Brad Stone
Brad Stone marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Dave Stern has written/edited/collaborated on multiple previous works of Star Trek fiction, as well as the New York Times-bestselling biography Crosley. He lives in a creepy old house on a hill in Massachusetts, kept company by his family and a lawn of immense and ever-growing size.
More about Dave Stern...