Start by marking “Dark Angel: The Eyes Only Dossier” as Want to Read:
Dark Angel: The Eyes Only Dossier

Dark Angel: The Eyes Only Dossier

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Seattle ca. A.D. 2020 A post-Pulse city crawling with cops on the take, crooks on the make, genetically engineered supersoldiers, and hundreds of thousands of plain folks just hanging on by a thread to the sputtering engine that was once the all-powerful American economy . . .

November 12, 2021: My name is Logan Cale—though whoever finds this material will undoubtedly know
Published February 4th 2003 by Del Rey

To ask other readers questions about Dark Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Angel

Craig Tyler
Okay, so I did not watch the television show when it was on, but have seen both seasons on DVD, recently. I like the show. I admit it. The second season was better than the first and I am not sure why it was canceled. So after a brief search of TV "tie-in" material I found this book. A collection of stories and e-mails wrtitten by one of the main characters of the TV show. And sadly, I have to report it was not what I expected. Yes, I thought the idea of the book was clever and thought it might ...more
Scribblesinink (scribbler)
Leaping off from the TV show "Dark Angel", the book is a collection of notes, e-mails, memos, news paper clippings, and other files collected by "Eyes Only" about various cases he's working to reveal. Unfortunately, the book raises more new questions than it provides answers to canonical questions from the show. Anyone hoping to find out more about the Dark Angel world will be satisfied, but if you're hoping to find lots of answers, you'll be left frustrated and disappointed.
Debbie
This is something that would only appeal to a big fan of the show. While I was, I didn't think it actually added much to the story or the world.
Theresa
a case book looking at the story of dark angel and all its imagined story lines
Loisa
Loisa added it
Apr 15, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Apr 01, 2015
Magdalena Berek
Magdalena Berek marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Danielle Coleman
Danielle Coleman marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
LadyDamonayde
LadyDamonayde marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Zviad Janelidze
Zviad Janelidze marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Joel Brunetti
Joel Brunetti marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
George Kraft
George Kraft marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Shiloh
Shiloh marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Vi Vi
Vi Vi added it
Jan 01, 2015
Lale
Lale marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Dave Stern has written/edited/collaborated on multiple previous works of Star Trek fiction, as well as the New York Times-bestselling biography Crosley. He lives in a creepy old house on a hill in Massachusetts, kept company by his family and a lawn of immense and ever-growing size.
More about Dave Stern...
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Daedalus (Star Trek: Enterprise #7) The Blair Witch Project What Price Honor? (Star Trek: Enterprise #4) Daedalus's Children (Star Trek: Enterprise #8)