The Vampire's Portrait (Winters' Curse)

The Vampire's Portrait (Winters' Curse)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  5 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, HEA]

Jake O’Reilly inherits a mansion and all the secrets that come with the home. Upon closer inspection of the basement, Jake discovers a hidden chamber housing an antique portrait of Dominic Winters and instantly falls for the man. However, he’s disappointed to realize he will never meet this m...more
Published September 15th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

Ter
Cute, better than I thought it would be from the blurb.
Things move fast after he wakes up.
Would have liked more about them
(view spoiler) before it was over. Hopefully next one is longer..

Nice start to a new series, can't wait till the next one, I'm guessing one of his brothers..
Nikko
I don't know why but I just loved this author's books!! Simple and romantic!! I can't wait for the next one!!
Hc Lynn
I can't pinpoint what it is but I really didn't care for this.. (view spoiler) The whole think seemed anticlimatic to me..
Amy
This one surprised me, it was a great story with a good foundation for more books. I really hope the next books come quickly because I really look forward to reading them.
Sabine
I really liked this book. The idea of the cursed vampire was very clever.
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Linda Bouwmeester
Linda Bouwmeester marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
-RMG
-RMG marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
D
D marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2012
Pati
Pati marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2012
Daisy Dunn
Daisy Dunn marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Beau and the Beast (Mantime Stories, #2) Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf (Mantime Stories, #1) The Mountie's Werewolf (The Werewolves of Moose Creek #1) The Love Rock Mantime Stories [Red Rider and the Big Bad Werewolf: Beau and the Beast] (Siren Publishing Classic Manlove)