Start by marking “Shattered Visions Haunted Memories (Valentine/Petrilo #3)” as Want to Read:
Shattered Visions Haunted Memories (Valentine/Petrilo #3)

Shattered Visions Haunted Memories (Valentine/Petrilo #3)

4.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  26 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Just when Janie thought she had all she ever dreamt, the powers that be would suddenly change her course; throwing Janie head long into a world of uncertainty and casting a puzzling shadow on all this life she’d grown to love. Janie would soon discover nothing in her world was what it appeared. Leaving her confused, broken, and determined to find the answers in a new but f ...more
Published September 15th 2012 by Reyna Hawk

To ask other readers questions about Shattered Visions Haunted Memories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered Visions Haunted Memories

Deadly Election by Arthur CrandonFirst I Love You by Genevieve DeweyFound Money by Peter Watson JenkinsHot & Spicy by P.T. MaciasCurse Girl by Mark Mackey
Little Known Authors Worth Reading
97th out of 3,003 books — 2,504 voters
When Pigs Fly by Bob SanchezLittle Mountain by Bob SanchezThe Steward by Christopher  ShieldsGetting Lucky by Bob SanchezDivorce Hotel by B.R.  Snow
Best Indie Books to Read in 2012
149th out of 964 books — 1,180 voters

More lists with this book...

Sum1
Apr 02, 2013 Sum1 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so after the confusion that was book 2 in this series, everything becomes much clearer in this book but I have to say that there are still things I feel weren't completely cleared up. Having said that....I loved this book.

I'm so happy that Janie seemed to become more than a bag of tears. I loved trying to second guess what was coming and failing miserably.
I fell in love with Rico's charming antics (up until he slaps his brunette lady friend). To me, I couldn't understand the deliberation be
Angel
Sep 19, 2012 Angel rated it it was amazing
Reyna did it again. Once again, she surprised me with the twists in Janie's life. I absolutely love this book. There is ONE thing disappointing. The series is OVER! I really love this series and wish it could go on and on. Take it into the children of Rico and Janie and Malachi and his wife. I will be buying the paperback of these books to put on my bookcase of favorite books.

Very well done Reyna. 5 stars again!! If I could give ten stars I would.

Oh and yes!! I got the ending I wanted lol
Ll10
Sep 19, 2012 Ll10 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book by Reyna Hawk. I love her style of writing. I think this is my favorite of the series; although I am a little sad to see the series come to an end. I can't wait to see what Reyna has coming out next! One of my favorite new authors!
Erin  Dove
Oct 15, 2012 Erin Dove rated it really liked it
Featured on Bookluvrs Haven today!!!!

Reyna Hawk
Sep 14, 2012 Reyna Hawk rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: written-by-me
This is the third book of the Valentine/Petrilo Series. I must say this was my favorite of all three written. It was sad to see the series end; I really became attached to these characters. Any review I leave here will be a biased review because this is my work.

However, if you are looking for a great series this is it. As the life of Janie is followed it is not hard to actually begin to care about her and the trials and tribulations she endures in her search for love and freedom from the Petrilo
Faisalna Faisalna
Faisalna Faisalna marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Viktoriia Lastovets
Viktoriia Lastovets marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Mar 03, 2016
Saruta Valentine
Saruta Valentine marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
David Murray
David Murray marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Mihir Patwardhan
Mihir Patwardhan marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
carrieprice78
carrieprice78 marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Linda Cullen
Linda Cullen marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Lisa Didas
Lisa Didas marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Rachael Jesko
Rachael Jesko marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Jamileigh Bell
Jamileigh Bell marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Gayle Noble
Gayle Noble marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
S H
S H marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Maren
Maren marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Roy Huff
Roy Huff rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Genesis
Genesis marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I am a 47 yr old mother of one son and grandmother to one beautiful little girl. I've loved telling stories since I was a teenager and finally decided to publish some of the stories.

I have an Associate of Arts in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts in Cultural Anthropology and will pursue my Master's in Education in 2013.

Valentine/Petrilo Series - The saga of Janie Valentine and her terrifying and hear
More about Reyna Hawk...