Start by marking “77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!” as Want to Read:
77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!

77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  26 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Confused? Overwhelmed? Running out of ideas for how to promote and sell your book? Read on!

"...concise, proven tips that save time. Her enthusiasm and genuine concern for self-publishers are evident on every page. Laura shares links, suggests other great books and inspires with her own challenges and triumphs."
- Author Stephen Black

This short but sweet eBook was inspired
Paperback
Published September 17th 2012 by 30 Day Books

Be the first to ask a question about 77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!

How to Get 15,000 Twitter Followers Every Month by Owen  JonesSelf-Publishing In the Eye of the Storm by Karl WigginsHow To Use Your Books for Free Ads by Dorothy May MercerMarketing Your Book On Amazon by Shelley HitzMarketing for Small Businesses by Owen  Jones
Books to Help You Develop Your Author Platform
37th out of 62 books — 75 voters
Self-Publishing In the Eye of the Storm by Karl WigginsHow To Use Your Books for Free Ads by Dorothy May MercerNaked Truths About Getting Book Reviews by Gisela HausmannNaked News for Indie Authors by Gisela Hausmann2003 - Thanks for the Vodka by Harpie
Authorpreneurs
25th out of 35 books — 25 voters

More lists with this book...

Michele Gorman
Sep 14, 2012 Michele Gorman rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All writers
As a professional writer I wondered how many of these tips would be "old news" ... the answer is that this old dog has learned a lot of new tricks!

This was a remarkably informative and fast read, slowed down only by the author's extremely helpful inclusion of links to allow the reader to act immediately on the advice given. I found at least half a dozen things I could do right away. I'll do several more over the next few weeks and months.

The writing is clear and accessible, and I would recommen
Dana Sitar
Dec 13, 2012 Dana Sitar rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Self-published authors, new authors
An awesome resource for any self-published author, or an author looking to build her platform. Laura speaks to writers in a personable, accessible way, and shares a plethora of easily-digestible tips. This book was at my side when drafting the marketing plan for my next book, and I'll keep it handy for inspiration and tips throughout the process!
Oct 29, 2012 Laura rated it it was amazing
I've been researching ways to build my following so that when I publish a book I'll be ready. I read this book figuring I'd find a few ways to find potential readers that I hadn't heard before. While there are some things that I knew, like using social media, there were also ways that were very out-of-the-box ideas focused on marketing toward READERS and not just other WRITERS. That is something that makes this book stand out for me as a go-to resource.
Hunter
Oct 03, 2012 Hunter rated it really liked it
77 Ways To Find New Readers, produced by Laura Pepper Wu of 30 Day Books com is a small pamphlet created to answer the typical author’s concerns on how to find and target new readers (and not just fellow authors).

I quickly read this book in one sitting, whilst awaiting a dental appointment. The tie-in of expected pain (dentally) and in my future adventures in publishing seemed compatible, although I felt slightly a charleton without as yet having an actual book ready to try out some of the liste
Jill
Jan 19, 2015 Jill rated it really liked it
Laura Pepper Wu presents numerous ways to promote a self-published book, ranging from traditional in-store book signings to virtual book tours. Use the non-alphabetic glossary of ideas as a checklist to validate your current promotional strategy or add one or two more new tactics.
Ramplo
Nov 19, 2012 Ramplo rated it it was amazing
Quick & Dirty:

-Concise, practical, and relevant.
-Simple and straightforward advice.
-Useful advice for everyone, whether you’re a techie or afraid of a keyboard.

Long & Wordy:

If you want to see my full review check out my blog:

Blogger:

Tumblr:

***I received this book as an ARC. This in no way effected my review.***
S.N. McKibben
Apr 15, 2014 S.N. McKibben rated it it was amazing
Along with her other book--Fire up Amazon--Laura Pepper (Wu) gives direct ideas that you can start doing today to promote your work. Put in the time and work and find out what combination of the 77 ways to find new readers works for you.
Norma Huss
Dec 04, 2014 Norma Huss rated it liked it
Shelves: writing
This is a book I read in bits and pieces. Sometimes I found something to dip into and try. A draw-back for e-book readers, at least with my Kindle, is that the illustrations come up very tiny and quite impossible to read.
Brianna Soloski
There wasn't anything new in this book for me. I'm going to hang on to it, though, just in case.
Anton
Anton marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Lucian
Lucian marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Woody Barlow
Woody Barlow rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Richard Mason
Richard Mason rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Gerard Werner
Gerard Werner marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Joe DiBuduo
Joe DiBuduo rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2015
Simon Green
Simon Green marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Marv Lorenz
Marv Lorenz rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2015
P.S. Rowland
P.S. Rowland rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2015
George Rodriguez
George Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Luis Gonçalves
Luis Gonçalves rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Lindsey Bakken
Lindsey Bakken marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Linda Schell
Linda Schell marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Sara Kemp
Sara Kemp marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Cassandra Curtis
Cassandra Curtis rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Costas Detroit
Costas Detroit marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Maria Mar
Maria Mar marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I live to read and write and write to live! I am the founder of http://LadiesWhoCritique.com - if you love to write come and join our awesome community! I am also the Editor at The Write Life Magazine - find us on the App Store! http://app.lk/thewritelifemag

Wow! Glowing Bride in 30 Days (http://ow.ly/4nMlT) is my first non-fiction book. I also wrote 51 Ways to Save Money for Your Wedding (http://b
More about Laura Pepper...