Start by marking “Crazy Love (Looking for Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Love (Looking for Love, #2)

Crazy Love (Looking For Love #2)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  830 ratings  ·  83 reviews
All's fair in love...and matchmaking!

Sierra Kent doesn’t do love.
While she embraces the quaintness of her home town Love and delights in matchmaking her clients through her Internet dating agency Love Byte, she doesn’t trust her intuition when it comes to the one emotion that has repeatedly let her down.

City-slick Marc Fairley, CEO of LA's premier acquisition company, do
Published September 11th 2012 by Nicola Marsh (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Love

Laura K.
Parts of this story were well written, interesting, and fun. But other parts were poorly written, repetitive, and ridiculous. For example, there were at least three instances of "all ready" instead of "already," which makes that error seem less like a typo and more like ignorance. And some of the analogies were taken way too far, like this one: "If there had been sparks flying between them yesterday it was nothing on what could happen if he fanned the flames. He could stand the heat but could sh ...more
Donna McBroom-Theriot
“Cupid’s Dating Tips for the Enlightened Male – Acknowledge you don’t look like George Clooney – and get over it.”

All's fair in love...and matchmaking!
At least that is what Marc Fairley is thinking as he rolls into Love, California. And, Marc, upon meeting Sierra the match making guru of Love Bytes, just as the reader does, finds out that it just ain’t so.

I thought this was a great book. As well as being a wonderful romance story for the leading characters, there was romance in the air for eve
Terisa
Sierra Kent lives in a small town called Love. Her Internet Dating service called Love Byte is one of California’s largest and best Internet dating sites. Many of her customers can attest to that including her Uncle Hank who found the love of his life when she matched him to Olivia Fairly. They are to be married on Christmas Eve. If only Sierra’s matchmaking included herself. She’s not looking for love and is happy being single because love is nothing more than a complication or so she believes ...more
Kate Willoughby
Because she's a USA Today Bestselling Author, I expected a lot. I usually give a book a couple of chapters to make its case, but several things tipped me over the edge into did-not-finish territory.

The story felt nineties to me, despite the fact that it revolved around an online dating service. I can't really pinpoint why. Sorry. :(

I just finished (skimming) Rachel Gibson's Rescue Me, which was bursting with the country sayings, so maybe it was bad luck that I picked up this book next because I
Julie Ramsey

Crazy Love
Nicola Marsh

The heroine Sierra Kent runs a matchmaking service in a town called Love but she doesn't believe in finding love herself.

She loves the quaintness of her hometown of Love and the thrills of matchmaking her clients through her Internet dating agency Love Byte, but she doesn't trust herself when it comes to the one emotion that has repeatedly let her down...falling in love.

City-boy Marc Fairley, son of Sierra's most recent client, doesn't have time for Love. He just wants
Jennifer (random jendsmit)
full review shown on random jendsmit

This is an Adult Book… please be aware and don’t read if you are underage without parental permissions. Ok I’ve said my speech & am stepping off the soapbox; let’s get to reviewing!

Source:
Review copy given by the author in exchange for an honest review.

In a nut shell:
cute story | loved characters | loved the “match making”

My Rating:

Details:
I enjoyed reading this story. I really really love Nicola's writing - her pace, characters and style are
Mel
Sierra's, a internet dating site owner finds herself face to face with a client's son who just so happens to be the very woman who is marrying her uncle. Marc is not very happy that his mom has used a dating site and is now marrying some crazy man she met online. He goes to a town called Love to convince his mom that this marriage is a sham and give the matchmaker a piece of his mind. Finding a fierce redhead who can dish it out they quickly discover there is an attraction that turns into a frie ...more
Heidi Van BookAddict
This one was cute. It was a pretty quick read and I enjoyed the characters. I did find a few times where some words were used that we don't say here in the US, like fobbed and bollocks, but it didn't stop me from reading, it just made me go "hey, we don't say that here" and keep reading.
I did feel that the ending felt rushed, I would like to know more with what happened to the characters at the end, but that's just me.
Sheyla-
Sierra Kent lives in the town of Love. She has a dating agency called Loved Byte. She is currently helping her friend with her wedding plans. But when the upset son shows up and is mad at her for his mom's engagement she can't prevent herself from teasing him.
Marc Fairley is rich, has his own corporation and is not happy his mother fell in love with someone through a dating service. He visits the town to check on the owner of the company. When he meets Sierra, who is strong willed and funny, he
Meredith Schorr
Smoldering, workaholic man who is not interested in "love" + feisty, beautiful woman with walls built up to protect her heart = will they? Won't they? Of course they will but when?

This was a very cute and well written contemporary romance written in an easy breezy chick lit style. The characters were all very well developed and I liked that the author gave the secondary characters their own storylines as well since I often get bored reading books that focus solely on a single romance.

I would r
Yazmin
Crazy Love by Nicola Marsh is a feel-good romantic story with some really fun matchmakers.

Sierra Kent is the owner of Love Byte the most sought after Internet dating agency but while she enjoys matchmaking other people she doesn’t do love herself, for she does not trust her instincts or her emotions.

Marc Fairley is CEO of LA’s premier acquisition company LA-Corp, and he doesn’t have time for Love. All is interested in is finding the person who setup his mother with some rancher, convincing his m
Sokhon Kelly
I downloaded this book months and months ago, I read the first few chapters and although it was really sweet and quite funny in parts I lost focus on it and stopped reading it. I was looking through my kindle last week and found that I was only 25% through, curiosity and boredom made me start this book again... when I did I read the whole thing in 2 nights. There is NO real ansty drama and the book is written i a few characters POV which is refreshing.

This book is light, sweet, funny at times a
K.D. Shepherd
Funny! Twists, turns, roads that bring you back full circle. Does anyone else want to smack Marc upside the head with a board? Great story where more than one couple finds love.
Joan Kilby
I was really excited when my friend Nicola Marsh's first self-pub book came out. Crazy Love is a fun, fast-paced read with a big cast of appealing small town characters supporting the main event, the sparkling romance between Sierra and Mac. The fun is balanced by some serious issues in Sierra and Mac's backgrounds that add depth without detracting from the lightness of the story. I loved the theme of a town named 'Love' and can't wait to read Belle's story when it comes out.
Linda
I would have rated this a 3.5 if I could. I loved the quirky town and characters and how easily I could picture it all. I loved Sierra and after a few pages, Marc too. I liked that more than 1 story was built into this book...now we just need to match Belle. If book 1 is set in Love also, I'll need to check that out. This was a fun read and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good romance book...
Megan
I didn't have many hopes for this book since it was a free book on AmazonKindle but was pleasantly surprised. It was so cute! I fell in love with Marc myself. I love a confident serious man who also has a soft side. There were a few typos I found and few phrases I didn't really understand or didn't sound right, but all in all I really enjoyed this book!
Deborah
I wasn't sure what to expect at first. Love seemed a bit corny, but it wasn't as though the main characters didn't acknowledge that fact. Sierra and Marc don't necessarily hit it off at first, yet they do at the same time. The twisted week they spend together teaches them both some valuable lessons about life, love, and reality.
Adite
Nicola Marsh sure knows how to write peppy romances and with Crazy Love she fulfils that promise yet again. While hot tycoon Marc and sexy Sierra burn up the pages with their sizzling chemistry, I also loved the mature romance between Flo and William. It's a book that will keep you smiling throughout and root for all the Crazy Lovers!
Deb Jackson
I really enjoyed this book.. def a "chick lit", but a good story, well written and really likeable characters! I also read "Lucky Love", which I had found on "kindle" (couldn't find it on here).. and I really liked it which prompted me to read this one. This author is quite refreshing! Will be checking out a few more of her books...
Chanpreet
What a wonderful story! I love how this is a multi-arc story with couples of different ages. The arcs are blended in seamlessly and are interesting. There were a couple of twists I didn't see coming, which is always enjoyable.

I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. I do hope it'll be available soon!
Carrie Sims Schutze
Cute storyline and characters with fantastic personalities! Little bit of drama and whole lotta Love! Well written story, that's entertaining, quick paced and an all-around good read! This book has made me realize that Love might be a cool place to be!
Katrina
An enjoyable and fun filled witty romance- with a few secrets, lies and smexy loving moments. Enjoyabe characters - A romantic town called Love - and a place to not only fall in love but enjoy the smaller things in life ;)

Review to come

Michele Winton
Funny funny. Even in the first chapter "...She'd auditioned most of the decent guys in town for a GOLF game and had stopped well short of a hole in one every time" GOLF Guaranteed Orgasmic Laid-back Fun. Perfect. Well done Ms Marsh again.
Jeanne Mccartney
I really enjoyed this book. The whole premise was enchanting and I loved the humor. The only downfall was the fact that the proofreaders missed quite a few things. Looking forward to reading more of her work.
Jessica
Much better than the first book!! I enjoyed Sierra and Marc's story. I feel like it did leave some unanswered questions at the end though. All in all, a much better book than the first in the series.
Angie
The sweetest and cutest book EVER! Loved the flow and the characters were so inviting.. GREAT READ and palate cleanser..... Anyone who loves a sweet romance with a bit of hotness CHECK THIS OUT!
Stacy
It was good. Be ready for some steamy sex scenes. I was a little embarrassed. I am not sure if she has any other books I want to read, but I will keep my eye out for, just in case.
Vichy
Sweet and tender love story, funny told and equally funny set in a town called Love. Easy read and happy hour spending with Marc and Sierra in their kitsch environment.
Erica
I really enjoyed the different love connections and how they all fell into place in this book. There was enough humorous love and angst to keep the story line going.
Suz Chamness
Loved this book. Such a great story and HEA for everyone, which I love. Great secondary characters, adding some extra flavor to an already fun story!!
  • Match Me (Me, #1)
  • The Great Bedroom War (Return to Redemption, #2)
  • Family Ties (Sunset Crescent, #1)
  • Grace Unexpected
  • Bargain in Bronze (Flirting To Win, #1)
  • Plan on It
  • Do or Di
  • Someone to Believe In (O'Neil Family, #1)
  • Feels Like the First Time
  • Jennifer's Garden
  • The Last Bride in Ballymuir (Ballymuir, #1)
  • Moonlight and Margaritas
  • The Navy Seal's Promise
  • Star Fish
  • Her Secret Bodyguard
  • Love Regifted
  • California Man (Salt Spring Island Friends Trilogy, #1)
  • Summer Loving
USA TODAY bestselling author Nicola Marsh writes flirty fiction with flair for adults and spooky, supernatural fiction for young adults.

She has published 50 books with Harlequin, Entangled Publishing and indie, and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Her first mainstream contemporary romance, BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD (Entangled Publishing) released to rave reviews, including a nomination for RWA's RBY
More about Nicola Marsh...
Not The Marrying Kind Before (Bombshells, #0.5) Brash (Bombshells, #1) Blush (Bombshells, #2) Wicked Heat  (Feel the Heat #1)

“Women equate men with mascara. Both run at the first sign of emotion. Prove them wrong.” 0 likes