Start by marking “Redemption (Arotas Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (Arotas Trilogy #3)

Redemption (Arotas Trilogy #3)

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  1,341 Ratings  ·  90 Reviews
Roseline teeters on the brink of insanity.
A string of gruesome murders
A tremulous pact.
Lives hang in the balance.
Two deadly tasks.
An epic battle.
Redemption is coming…

Roseline Enescue has always been a warrior, the fiercest of her kind, but when she is stripped of her strength and left teetering on the edge of insanity, she is forced to rely on the one person she trusts the
Published July 19th 2013 (first published July 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Charley Charvat
Okay. Seriously!?!? The worst ending to a series by far. Ever. In the history of books. Ughhhh!!!!!!!!

I loved the series, but am seriously pissed about how the series was ended. You could have added more to the epilogue Amy. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please at least give us a date of when it comes out
Christa Lane
Feb 01, 2014 Christa Lane rated it really liked it
Shelves: angels, romance
*spoilers within review*

This one got a 4.5 as well. This one was actually better than the last book, but I must say most of it came from the ending.

This book was a lot like the last one when it came to the time that Rose and Gabriel spent together. The middle of the book was the relief though and you just sighed with pleasure with all that happened between the two afterwards.

I was sad after the death of an angel I had come to like. It made me tear up a little and it made it even worse with the w
Sep 25, 2013 Heidi rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author for an honest review. I was so glad to read the last book right after reading the first two in the trilogy. That way the characters were fresh in my mind and the story just continued where book 2 left off. Although this story had a darker theme to it with Roseline and Gabriel having to find their own paths in the world without the other.. which was kind of a bummer as they had such a pull towards each other in the first book. If you are looking for that "and ...more
Crissy VA
Jul 17, 2013 Crissy VA rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Amy Miles has done it again in the 3rd book in the Arotas Trilogy. I have no idea how she gets us so involved with each character, this book is so complex, but you don’t lose sight of the current drama switching to a different character to find out what they are dealing with. Some books it almost seems like a commercial interruption, but this flows so smoothly that each page you turn is another situation of what is happening to each character that we’ve invested ourselves in since Forbidden.

Mar 20, 2016 Lauren rated it liked it
This is one of those series where you walk away frustrated after every addition. These books do need to be read in order for better understanding. So in books 1 and 2 we follow Rose through her separation from Dracula and her falling in love with Gabriel. In book 3 we learn that vampires can be brought back to life. This book was a little darker than the others, with quite a few gory scenes. Of course we end the book with an Epic battle as the author has done in all of these books, only to be fo ...more
Lydia Strope
Dec 17, 2014 Lydia Strope rated it liked it

I'm not a big fan of these books. They weren't my favorite, but I didn't hate them. They were enjoyable to use to pass some time while I was waiting for other books from the library.
However, I hated the romance between Rose and Gabriel. It was one of those instant hey-I'm-in-love-with-you things. And that annoyed me.
Fane was my favorite from the very first book. From the get-go I just liked him a LOT better. He was wonderful and thoughtful and I felt like he loved Rosaline much mor
Jul 16, 2014 Kathryn rated it it was amazing
This was a great ending to the trilogy. Redemption was very well written and had a realistic feel to it. Not everything is sugar coated when dealing with your enemies like torture and facing trials that may help you win a war. It made it even better actually because you get invested in what the characters are going through. The flow of the writing was very smooth and the switching between the characters perspective had a nice transition. It didn't feel choppy at all.
I love Roseline, she has got
Jackie -Sated Faery
Aug 02, 2013 Jackie -Sated Faery rated it it was amazing
Oh man, what a finish! I think it almost killed me! Rose & Gabriel are still just amazing, apart or together, and they really have some great friends who will follow them anywhere! I thought they had troubles before, but that was only the beginning. All hell breaks loose in this book! I feared for EVERYONES' survival at some point. There was non-stop action from beginning to end and many, many tears. My only complaint is that this ended the trilogy. I really need more!!
Jul 19, 2013 Simon rated it really liked it
Hm... Really good give four star because I don't like ending .... There really should be some kind of after story. Something about there parents because I am sure Gabriel mum must be furious where her son is and same goes for Sadie :) I hope Amy going to write some sort of ending book:)
Oct 31, 2013 Merima rated it it was amazing
Loved this series ending. Rose is such a fierce character but yet still so lovely as a lady. Such a heroine.

I was worried a bit in the end but then my heart swelled. Love Gabriel.
Antoinette Lewis
Apr 07, 2016 Antoinette Lewis rated it it was amazing
Roseline and Gabriel ended up on separate paths that each brought them full circle to fulfill a prophesy. The things Roseline had to endure was just unbearable and unmentionable. The delight their enemy had for the murders and massacre he committed across the world was a joy and exhilaration to him.

The plan he had would have devastated the world if he had succeeded.

He respected no one, no lover, no family nor underlings. Everything and everyone was expendable to him.

But what a final battle.....
Jan 16, 2015 TJ rated it really liked it
In this climatic conclusion to the Arotas trilogy, Roseline and Gabriel are FINALLY reunited. It is under the most extreme and horrible circumstances, however. And, before it happens the violence and disturbing events of all three books ratchets to new levels (competing with some of the darkest adult paranormal offerings, so YA readers beware.) Even some adults may need to check their gag reflexes before entering! If one doesn't mind the gory images, it's a page turner for sure. All things come ...more
Dear Author,
clears throat*

I can't believe you made me cry. (You are officially awesome AND evil.)
I can't believe I finished this whole series in one day.
I can't believe I only happen to stumble on this amazing talented author now.

To all of those that are tapping their fingers on their desk, scratching their heads, stop hesitating. You will not regret buying this series. It contains reasonable plot twists, creative thinking, talented writing, amazing kickass main female cha
Jamie Russell
Jul 13, 2014 Jamie Russell rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series, I think the 3rd book is the best out of all of them. Roseline turns out to be a very independent character and I like that she doesn't doubt herself a lot. I also like that it wasn't focused on the love story the whole time but had action throughout the whole book. The only problem I have with the series is that the parents of these 3 teenagers involved are never mentioned again. I mean their kids just up and leave and there is no concern for their whereabouts. That's the ...more
Jackie (No Bent Spines)
Feb 18, 2013 Jackie (No Bent Spines) marked it as to-read
Ummm okayz....when in 2013???
Cover looks promising (;
Sep 23, 2012 Nasya marked it as to-read

I wanna know more!!!! I'm dying
Mar 26, 2014 Ren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Back when I started this series I thought it was going to be like every other YA PNR I’ve read. You know the type, teenage girl falls immediately in love with a boy and does stupid things. This series has gone above and beyond what I would have expected. It’s definitely not your momma’s romance. This series is totally bad ass. Each book gives you an inside look into a different character by alternating pov’s. I feel like I know these characters so intimately and book three crushed me to my core. ...more
Oct 01, 2013 Althea rated it really liked it
...I don't really know how to start. (I'm still reeling from finishing this book). Redemption was definitely a roller coaster, filled to the brim with endless outpouring of emotions. A majority of this book, particularly the first half would be a psychologist's wet dream. Redemption picks up where Reckoning ended and holy hell did the author ramp up the action. I thought Reckoning had a lot, but the gore and action were increased in the last book. That aside, Redemption began with three differen ...more
Anita Powers
I loved and hated this last book. It was so emotional, I don't know the last time I have cried so much and cried such deep gut wrenching tears. Right from the start I am horrified by what is happening to all of the characters I love, I could not believe what Malachi did to both Rose and Sadie. The heartbreak I could feel from Gabriel because of having to leave her through the authors words is heartwrenching. Then Gabriel meets Katia, the only thing I found interesting about this part is that Sen ...more
Aug 16, 2013 Crissy rated it really liked it
“Redemption” is just as great as the first two books in the series. Roseline has to go through her trials just as Gabriel has to go through his; except Roseline has it far harder and her trials have a major effect on the person she one was. Lucien is back and he is wreaking havoc on anyone, anywhere; he wants the secret out and will do anything to get the attention of others. Nicolae and his hunters must get along with the immortals they were trained to kill in order to take down Lucien and his ...more
Mar 11, 2016 Alyssa rated it it was ok
I was just so bored. I skipped half the book because I was so disinterested in what the characters were doing.

I really don't like Malachai's death. Is it wrong that I wanted him and Rose to end up together?

The last scenes were touching (of the funeral), but I felt like it wasn't given enough time. It could have been a much more emotional scene.

I won't be reading Evermore. I just didn't get excited about this.
Mar 31, 2014 EndlessReading rated it it was amazing

Such a roller coaster of a ride in this whole series!

I will admit, it's been a while since I've read the first two books, but I FINALLY managed to get around to read the third instalment! And boy this DOES NOT disappoint.

After the excruciating battle against Lucian both Roseline and Gabriel are left reeling

Both have a duty to keep to, but can they?

There's more pain and torture in this book, as always and it take a strong character to go through what they have and come out fighting at the oth
Apr 05, 2014 BookNerdette rated it liked it
I was disappointed in the ending to the Arotas Trilogy. It was better than book 2 (maybe because I'd already lowered my expectations?) but was much darker and more gruesome. I thought there were too many scenes of torture, gore, and Rosaline's imprisonment, and the ending was so rushed that there was no sense of all the dark times the characters endured being worth it.

This next is probably more a pet peeve of mine than a criticism, but it annoys me to no end when teen-aged characters (especiall
Delphia L. Slover
Jan 18, 2015 Delphia L. Slover rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Redemption, book III of the Arotas Trilogy

Even though I felt like the ending was given away I had to keep reading so I gave it the four stars. Wish it. hadn't been so easy to figure out so didn't give it the full five stars.

Still kept me engrossed in the plot enough that I stayed up late again To finish another one of Amy Meyer s books.
Shannon Hiller
Jun 08, 2015 Shannon Hiller rated it liked it
Eh. I read this series in a weekend, and i'm glad. The weather was decent and I didn't mind putting the book down to enjoy my weekend. If you're looking for a series that you don't mind putting down, don't want to be too emotionally involved-this is the perfect series for you!! A fast-paced, bore to read.
I felt like this last book was a rush. It reminds me of writing a 4-page essay with not a clue what I'm writing about - just writing for the sake of it.
The fighting scene is a jumble of nonsense. Obviously before romance ( Gabriel and Rose), you have to make sure the enemy is dead. Of course I saw this coming from a mile away; Lucien obviously not dead - he came back from having his head cut off for pee's sake.
It was a struggle reading the last book . The only surprise, was Fane's death.
Leigh Hunt
Definitely better than the first and second books. Enjoyed nut also foresaw the ending, strangly. Editing issues seemed to be ironed put. Showed a good contrast between good and evil... and all the blurred lines between. Even though this is titled a trilogy there is another book.
Susan Biles
Jul 05, 2016 Susan Biles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dracula trilogy book three

The author continues the final book in the trilogy with in-depth character, plot and setting development. She continues with the surprise ending. A good read. There is also a final book in the series which is a must read.
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 18, 2015 08:01AM
REDEMPTION IS LIVE!!! 4 14 Aug 20, 2013 01:39PM
Release Date 1 3 Jun 20, 2013 02:37PM
  • Smoke and Mirrors (Blood and Light Vampire, #2)
  • Inferno (The Kindred, #4)
  • Enemy Within (Vampire Born, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Gryphon, #3)
  • Eternal Hope (Hope, #2)
  • The Forsaken (The Unearthly, #4)
  • Forgotten Souls (The Saving Angels, #2)
  • The Heart's Ashes (Dark Secrets, #2)
  • At First Sight  (Timber Wolves, #3.5)
  • A Matter of Truth (Fate, #3)
  • Rush (Roam, #4)
  • Fifth Touch (Run To You #5)
  • Chosen (Stained, #3)
  • Echo of an Earth Angel (Earth Angel Trilogy, #1)
  • The Faery Hunt
Amy Miles is the author of Forbidden, Reckoning, Redemption, Defiance Rising and Captivate. When she's not writing, Amy can be found traveling, cuddled up with a good book or beating her husband at Scrabble.

Amy's upcoming releases include:

Relinquish (Book II of the Rising Trilogy)
Vengence (Book III of the Rising Trilogy)
Desolate (Book I of the Immortal Rose Trilogy)
Savage (Book II of the Immortal
More about Amy Miles...

Arotas Trilogy (3 books)
  • Forbidden (Arotas Trilogy, #1)
  • Reckoning (Arotas Trilogy, #2)

“Fallen Ones,” 0 likes