Start by marking “Sleepy Willow's Loosed Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sleepy Willow's Loosed Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire, #3)

Sleepy Willow's Loosed Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire #3)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  47 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Willow has had it rough…and not just in the sex department. Trials and tribulations have been plentiful, but she’s proven she has what it takes to survive as an illegal undead with narcolepsy.

Her inner strength and powerful supernatural allies have been unexpected weapons in her arsenal. Working at Pit of Hades Fetish Club and being bonded to her lover with multiple person
Published November 21st 2012 by CreateSpace (first published October 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sleepy Willow's Loosed Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleepy Willow's Loosed Soul

Hers by Dawn  RobertsonVery Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-MillsConjuring Darkness by Melanie  JamesWhere I Need to Be by Kimberly KnightPrivate Message by Danielle Torella
Best Adult Indie Book Covers
313th out of 646 books — 1,340 voters
GianMarco by Eve VaughnCharmed by Koko BrownIn Blood And Worth Loving by Marilyn LeeUltimate Breed by Erosa KnowlesIf Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl
Interracial Vampires
40th out of 43 books — 23 voters

More lists with this book...

Dicey Grenor
Oct 29, 2012 Dicey Grenor added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
Is available now. :D
Ju Ephraime
Dec 13, 2012 Ju Ephraime rated it it was amazing
After reading books one and two in Dicey Grenor's Sleepy Willow's series, I thought I was prepared for this one, but in no way was I prepared for this engagingly funny vampire book. How could a paranormal book be hilarious you ask. I can only answer by saying that only Dicey Grenor could pull this off. The exciting escapades in which Willow finds herself are out of this world.
After being abused and misused, narcoleptic vampire, Sleepy Willow, decided she’d had enough. So, she sets about becoming
Susie
Nov 02, 2012 Susie rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 1/5 *

I really enjoyed this instalment into Willow's world, I felt like I was revisiting an old friend. It was wonderful to see Willow break free, come into her own and the extraordinary journey she took to get there.
The story continues on from the last book where we see Willow kidnapped by evil Doctor Dougie. This was a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me as Willow suffered through the emotions of this along with the loss of her faith.
Then begins the entertaining quest to free her soul
Douglas Meeks
Nov 03, 2012 Douglas Meeks rated it it was amazing

Sleepy Willow's Loosed Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire Series, #3)Sleepy Willow's Loosed Soul by Dicey Grenor

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5****'Stars

Full review at
Paranormal Romance Guild

Review: Willow has finally started to be the character we always hoped she would become; she still has a ways to go, but in this third book, she took a huge step in her evolution. We have watched her go from a victimized figure, to a stronger character, and now in this installment she steps up to become a heroine in her own right, but there is still a lot of journey left to trav
Jane
Oct 29, 2012 Jane rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, favourite, 4, arc
Sleepy Willow’s Loosed Soul by Dicey Grenor

4.5 Stars

Willow has only one thing on her mind, to finally break loose from Max, so she needs to get herself some grooms. First though she has to free herself from the mess she is in with Dr. Dougie, and hopefully she will do it before he takes her heart. Nothing ever comes easy for Willow, and this instalment is no different except that Dicey has definitely upped the anti, there is more sex, more violence, more story, well just more …..everything!

‘Sle
Alesha Escobar
I remember in my senior year of college schmoozing in a tiny class of six as we were led by one of the coolest English professors around. We’d read classic literature, sit in a small circle, discuss our notes and interpretations, and then turn in our journals for points that would go toward our final grade in the class.

I lost points one day, damn it.

And do you know why? Because one of our reads was an excerpt from the Diary of Samuel Pepys–and I did not write anything down! I had nothing to shar
Mad about
Dec 10, 2012 Mad about rated it it was amazing
The third installment in the Narcoleptic Vampire Series starts where Sleepy Willows Heartless Soul ends.

Willow was captured at Hades fetish club and awakens strapped to an operating table in a clinic. Dr. Dougie is the insane clinical crusader who wants to help the world using Willow as his own private organ vending machine.

With limited blood and silver chains she is kept in a weakened state until the opportune moment to escape and fulfil her destiny of becoming a vampire Maistress by turning at
Deva
Oct 31, 2012 Deva rated it really liked it
Full review at http://urbanparanormal.blogspot.com

Ok ... In this Sleepy Willow installment, we pick up where we left off as Willow was being kidnapped. From the very beginning of this book until chapter 3 or 4, I went through this rollercoaster of emotions with Willow. I was afraid for her, angry for her, nearly in tears for her, enraged with her ... Just everything. It was seriously emotional. I never thought things could get that 'serious' in this series. Of course, it's not like full on tear
J.L. McCoy
Nov 06, 2012 J.L. McCoy rated it it was amazing
Really good book. I questioned Willow's sanity a time or two, but excellent read. Really looking forward to book 4! I have a feeling it's going to be amazing!
Stephanie Lashea
Stephanie Lashea marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Kiesha Sloan
Kiesha Sloan rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Jonathan
Jonathan rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Kam
Kam marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2016
NATALIE S JOHNSON
NATALIE S JOHNSON rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Taraka Rama
Taraka Rama marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Tee
Tee marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Kynea Armstead
Kynea Armstead rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Gary Powers
Gary Powers marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Shanell Woodard
Shanell Woodard rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2015
Carissa Botkins
Carissa Botkins marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Paige Love
Paige Love rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2015
Rachelle
Rachelle rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Kauna C
Kauna C rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2015
KeshaB0623
KeshaB0623 rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2015
Diadria Robinson
Diadria Robinson rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2015
Michaela Hadley
Michaela Hadley rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2015
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Brit Andrews
Brit Andrews marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Can't wait! What do we think will happen?? 1 8 Oct 02, 2012 01:10PM
Wife, Mother, Attorney, and Author of dicey fiction. That is all.

*THANK YOU! to all who read and post honest reviews of my books.*
More about Dicey Grenor...

The Narcoleptic Vampire (3 books)
  • Sleepy Willow's Bonded Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire, #1)
  • Sleepy Willow's Heartless Soul (The Narcoleptic Vampire, #2)