Start by marking “Demon Dog (Mojo Mysteries, #1)” as Want to Read:
Demon Dog (Mojo Mysteries, #1)

Demon Dog (Mojo Mysteries #1)

One juicy mystery, mustard and relish included.

Mojo Mysteries, Book 1

Three years after solving the hundred-year-old murder case that brought them together, Greg Woodhall and Adrian Broussard have settled into life together in the colorful college town of Chapel Hill. Adrian’s doctorate research and Greg’s two jobs keep them busy, but they have each other and life is good.

W
Published December 4th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Demon Dog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Dog

Karen
Dec 03, 2012 Karen rated it liked it
Shelves: read-mm
Update (19-08-2015): I really wish I could say this was the review for this book but it's not. This is my review for the second book in this series, somehow I managed to miss doing a review for this one and over a year and more than 300 books later not much about this story has stuck with me other than the fact that I liked it more than book #2 and less than 'Bay City Paranormal Investigations' which was the series that this one originated from.

The rest of this is the review for 'A Ghost Most
Tara
Sep 21, 2013 Tara rated it liked it
Hmm.. I don't know what to say... On one hand this was a pretty interesting story. It is the beginning of a spin off series featuring Adrian and Greg. As a bonus we get to see a lot of the BCPI gang- although not Andre, who for some reason I remain really curious about. Adrian and Greg are making their way post graduation. Greg is working at a hot dog place and performing at the local theater and Adrian is still continuing his research. As most theaters are haunted, the BCPI gang comes in to inv ...more
Meg
Jul 06, 2014 Meg rated it it was ok
Shelves: teh-gays
Demon Dog
OR
How Many Jokes About Wieners Can We Fit In This Book? (Hint, Not Enough)

The biggest problem with this book is pacing. This is a slow book, probably should have been a novella, not a novel. I don't think the author had quite enough material to fill out a full length novel, but tried anyway.

I've run into trouble with some m/m romances that speed through the 'slow' bits, the quiet moments of character interaction, the build up of the world and stage on which the characters interact. This
Lillian Francis
Oct 02, 2012 Lillian Francis rated it really liked it
Very good paranormal mystery. Deals with an established couple and is a spin-off series from Bay City Paranormal series (where I guess these guys had their relationship start). I didn't realise this but it didn't marr my enjoyment of this book in any way.

There were enough red herrings to make me wonder where the evil originated and both the mystery and the relationship kept me interested right to the end.

Thoroughly enjoyed this. I have the next book in this series but I'm actually considering g
Nichole (Dirrty H)
Sep 25, 2013 Nichole (Dirrty H) rated it liked it
Shelves: demons, m-m, paranormal, 2013
a little too blah blah-y. I bet a full quarter of this book was just Adrian/ Greg and\or Sam/Bo trying to protect each other and getting mad at each other for putting themselves in danger. kind of annoying. but if you like the BCPI series, it's worth reading.
DeeNeez
Apr 07, 2015 DeeNeez rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, scifi, mystery
New spin off series felt like BCP next generation. Greg and Adrian fight off evil entity with the help of the BCP gang. I was hoping for something a bit more different, but I do see lots of potential for this new series. Enjoyable read.
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
I didn't realize that with Adrian growing up, this is now the future with new technology. This is science fiction.

Oh man, all the sex is fade to black.

Their day to day interactions and relationship feels very real. The sense of the setting such as them preparing hot dogs is done very well. The plot and action started from the very beginning. So why am I bored?

Doesn't Jon have an understudy?

Couldn't someone without powers have knocked the fan out of their hands with a stick or something? Plasti
Stephanie
Mar 18, 2017 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Fun story, great character development with a paranormal twist & real family
Sammy Goode
Aug 05, 2013 Sammy Goode rated it really liked it
Fans of Ally Blue’s Bay City Paranormal series will find a new and very worthy series beginning in Demon Dog. Picking up with Bo’s son Adrian Broussard and his partner Greg Woodhall, the story centers on the mysterious flashes of what seems to be a malevolent ghost haunting Greg while he works at DogOpolis–a popular hot dog shop.

As the brushes with the strange entity become more frequent, Greg finally breaks down and tells Adrian the entire story. Adding to the mystery is the fact that the theat
Saritza
I'm a huge fan of the BCPI series and Ally Blue so I was very excited to see this spin-off mystery series featuring Adrian and Greg from Love Like Ghosts. I love that it's futuristic without being so far into the future to make it difficult to relate to but I found myself skimming through this book and not as invested in the characters as I'd hoped.

I know this is a new series and it's a mystery book but I was hoping for more full sex scenes between Adrian and Greg since they're such sexual bein
Joyfully Jay
Jan 14, 2014 Joyfully Jay rated it really liked it
Shelves: crissy
This review was originally written for Joyfully Jay Reviews.

4 stars

Demon Dog is the first in Ally Blue’s Mojo Mysteries series. This series is a spinoff of her Bay City Paranormal Investigations series. If you haven’t read the BCPI series, you don’t necessarily have to in order to read this series, although this book does have a cameo from several of the characters from that series.

I am a fan of Ally Blue and enjoy many of her work contemporary and paranormal. So, yes, I was very excited to lear
Tam
A cute story with the couple set mostly around the fast food joint that Greg works at. Weird things are going on but they aren't sure if they are connected to Greg or the location or what. Adrien's parents come up to check it out but don't find much either. Finally all hell breaks loose and my worst way of being injured (deep fat fryer) raises it's ugly head. Gawd.

Anyway, these guys just seem a little too perfect and lovey. They are young but they are just the most perfect two boys for each oth
Diane Dannenfeldt
Love the continuation of this series which is focusing more on Adrian & Greg. This was scary with the big bad hurting individual people. My only questions are, why they didn't (view spoiler). Anyway, hot sex, scary big bad and we get to see Bo & Sam which made me happy. It was nice to see Adrian & Sam working together using their gifts. On to the n ...more
Idamus
Dec 11, 2012 Idamus rated it really liked it
Tj
Nov 20, 2014 Tj rated it liked it
Demo Dog is the first in a series featuring Adrian and Greg. They are so great together. I love the foundation Ally is building with these two.
Cyndy Aleo
Aug 15, 2013 Cyndy Aleo rated it it was ok
Reviewed for RT Book Reviews November 2013 issue: http://www.rtbookreviews.com/book-review/demon-dog
Tammy
Apr 26, 2013 Tammy rated it really liked it
It was great to see Adrian and Greg again, and even greater to have most of the BCPI crew around to help them figure out what's haunting Greg.

Ally Blue's BCPI books are always a good time.
Blackrei
Sep 15, 2015 Blackrei rated it it was ok
too loooonnnng for nothing
A.C.
A.C. rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Charley Descoteaux
Mar 22, 2014 Charley Descoteaux rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars. Wonderful characters, I'll definitely read the next one!
Jambrea Jones
Jambrea Jones rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
Wendy schmidt
Wendy schmidt rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Laura rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2013
Gabryyl Pierce
Gabryyl Pierce rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2012
Lily
Lily rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2014
Wanda Wolfe
Wanda Wolfe rated it really liked it
May 05, 2014
Dyan
Dyan rated it it was ok
Apr 29, 2015
Becky
Becky rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Hanged Man's Ghost (The Night Wars, #1)
  • Half Blind (Freelance Magic, #1)
  • Dead in L.A. (L.A. Paranormal, #1-2)
  • Enigma (Russ Morgan Mystery #1)
  • Dance Only for Me (Dance with the Devil, #4)
  • Push Pull (Wolf Town, #2)
  • Hainted
  • A Shadow of a Dream
  • Good Bones (Bones #1)
  • Midnight in Berlin
  • The Mystery of Ruby Lode
  • Angel 1089 (Heaven Corp., #1)
  • The Psychic and the Sleuth
  • Bomber's Moon (Under the Hill #1)
  • Guardians Of The Haunted Moor (Tyack & Frayne, #5)
  • Billy's Bones
  • In the Dark (PsyCop #6.1)
  • Jurassic Heart
Ally Blue penned her first tale at age eight, relating the breathless terror of her little sister’s not-quite-fatal encounter with a bee in the backyard. That was the beginning of a lifelong love affair with storytelling. She now writes gay romance of all flavors, and has recently branched into writing her first love: horror. She continues her neverending quest to scare herself. She is not a hippi ...more
More about Ally Blue...

Mojo Mysteries (3 books)
  • A Ghost Most Elusive (Mojo Mysteries, #2)
  • Myth Adventures (Mojo Mysteries, #3)