Start by marking “Wicked Wonderland” as Want to Read:
Wicked Wonderland

Wicked Wonderland (Wicked Elementals #1)

It’s a lovely night for a sleigh ride— until something evil takes the reins.

When Nick and Kris, the half-fae sons of human mothers, aren’t using Santa’s sleigh in the off-season to make deliveries for their booming sex toy business, they’re setting off sensual fireworks in the bedroom.

Yet they dream of a feminine third to complete their lives. There’s only one woman they c
Published December 4th 2012 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Wonderland

Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
68th out of 969 books — 1,278 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireWallbanger by Alice ClaytonFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Schmexy Books Worth Reading
101st out of 1,453 books — 1,932 voters

More lists with this book...

Bending The Bookshelf
Aug 02, 2013 Bending The Bookshelf rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, bisexual
A bit silly and over-the-top in places, requiring a lot of good-natured patience on the part of the reader, but very imaginative and very very sexy. The characters were fun, and grew more than I would expect from the story. I loved the style, and found it a very quick, easy, sexy read.
Dec 09, 2012 Hanks rated it it was amazing
This is a hot, fun read, magical read that will spice up your holiday. The sex scenes are very well written. The interaction between the male heroes and the M/M scenes are super hot, cute and funny.
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♥♥♥

Faes menage story AND a good one on top of it? Read it!

To read my full review:
Aղցela W.
This book was picked for me in a pick it for me challenge, this is normally not the type of book I would read too much dark fae realm for me, but that's the point of a pick it for me challenge to read book you wouldn't pick for yourself. Although I must say the person that picked it didn't like it. It took me a little longer than I normally do because I was sick and I wasn't sure I wanted to continue to read this book. I am glad I did this book had some really hot sex scenes I mean they had a th ...more
Jan 24, 2013 Sapphire rated it it was amazing
This is one sexy tale of menage and bondage, with one hero being a dominant Alpha and the other being more of a Beta nice guy. Lily, our heroine, transitions in this book from a, rather insecure woman to a sexy, confidant female, all because of the heroes tender ministrations. Be prepared for LOTS of kink, but also lots of magic and emotion. For those who truely enjoy books that make you use your imagination! Talk about a wild ride.
Miranda Baily
Jan 10, 2014 Miranda Baily rated it it was amazing
I had fun reading this book it was fresh and exciting, full of adventure and magick, nothing like I expected. Warning though it has a LOT of sex and is not for under 18 readers. It's an erotic menage.
May 04, 2013 Sylvia111 rated it it was amazing
The magic in this book as well as the hot sex is what makes it such an amazing menage.
Jan 19, 2013 Gemma rated it it was amazing
I loved the heroes especially Nick who was really hot and dominant! Loved all the magic and the sex toys.
Oct 12, 2013 Mandy rated it it was amazing
Wicked Wonderland is erotic, sensual and passionate with great magic and characters that remain in your mind after you have read the last chapter.
Amanda Howard
Jun 10, 2013 Amanda Howard rated it it was amazing
Nick is so hot seriously this book will make you want him so bad, and Kris is the bff with benefits you need!
Oct 14, 2013 Sebastian rated it it was amazing
I wish I could find more menage stories that were this hot!
I was looking for a hot read and while this was hot it just was not my cup of tea. I do not like mmf. It makes it hard for me to enjoy the book. The Storyline was original and I liked the play on Christmas themes but just not for me.
Jan 07, 2013 Rachel rated it liked it
A bit of wish fulfilment for Christmas. Not terribly deep and you might have to suspend your disbelief a little (sex in Santa's sleigh anyone?), but it's easy to get swept up in the magic and it's a fun read with some lovely prose.
Brittney rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Sebbie rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2014
Fernanda Perez
Fernanda Perez rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2015
Howard Lopez
Howard Lopez rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Krystal rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
Mary Kopari
Mary Kopari rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2013
Ella rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2013
Ursula rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2012
Joanna Reck
Joanna Reck rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2013
Jess Nettle
Jess Nettle rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Stephanie Hurlbert
Stephanie Hurlbert rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
Dee rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2013
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Ambulur rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2014
Dennis Cardiff
Dennis Cardiff rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Cara rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2013
Stephany rated it liked it
May 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Wicked Wonderland by Lisa Whitefern 1 17 Dec 09, 2012 05:19PM
  • Honey Red
  • King and I (Celestial Soul-Mates, #1)
  • The Queen's Consorts
  • Grace's Final Submission (Locks & Chains, #1)
  • Erica's Choice
  • Caribbean Christmas (Under the Caribbean Sun, #1)
  • Taking Stock
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Gun Shy (SEALs at the Ready #2)
  • Seduced by the Moon (Moonlight Shifters, #1)
  • Turning Tricks
  • The Glass Knot
  • Paige's Warriors (Bondmates #3)
  • Shea: The Last Hope (Denver Pack, #12)
  • Restraining the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #2)
  • Nice and Naughty
  • Hers to Command (Verdantia, #1)
  • Graceland

Wicked Elementals (2 books)
  • Wicked Safari (Wicked Elementals Book 2)