Start by marking “Hands On Me” as Want to Read:
Hands On Me

Hands On Me

Agent Gwen Fredricks is a living target. Captured after a failed mission, the code to crack a safe has literally been permanently hidden on her. To free herself, she must retrieve a final key. All Agent Colin Alexander has to do to avoid a desk job is get a code said to be on an enemy agent. He never dreamed it would actually be on the agent, especially Gwen.

The simple sho
Published September 9th 2012 by Keith Publications

To ask other readers questions about Hands On Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hands On Me

Mark of the Witch by Jessica  GibsonChasing the Witch by Jessica  GibsonClosure by Kim CarmichaelHands On Me by Kim CarmichaelForged by Greed by A.O. Peart
Indie love
4th out of 32 books — 6 voters
If I Were You by Lisa Renee JonesThe Riding School by C.P. MandaraBinders Full of Women by Lana CordovaThe Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A.N. RoquelaureSex in Secret - The Complete Erotica Series by Audrey Digne
Instead of 50 Shades of Grey
177th out of 282 books — 338 voters

More lists with this book...

Kendra
Nov 09, 2012 Kendra rated it really liked it
For full review including excerpt and dialogue hightlight, please visit Reader's Edyn at:

Review:

I decided to read this short story because I was intrigued by the idea of a story contained within just a few pages. It is really hard to pull off something that people enjoy reading with such restrictions. And the story line sounded quite good with a male and female lead on opposite sides of the fence, but chemistry that could not be denied. So I bit and I am glad that I did.

Gwen
Sapphyria
Nov 26, 2012 Sapphyria rated it it was amazing
"Hands On Me" is a well thought out short story of only 17 pages. It's actually one of the best short stories I've read. I wasn't left wondering what the hell just happened or where the rest of the details were.

When Agent Gwen Fredrick is sent on a mission assigned to her as a punishment, she had no idea that the man she was sent to "Shoot and Swoop" was an agent for the opposing team, Colin Alexander. These two have history; a long and extremely sexually charged history. As both enemies and be
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
The following review is my opinion and not a paid review. I was given a copy of Hands On Me from the author for a review via Bewitching Book Tours.

Gwen and Colin are agents but the thing is they don't work for the same people. They are enemies. But through the years when ever they do happen to meet or run into each other they can't seem to keep their hands off of one another and usually end up in bed together.

They are both sent on mission, one to find a key and the other to find a code. Imagen t
Naomi
Nov 04, 2012 Naomi rated it really liked it
Hands on Me is a short story and the whole book is only 17pages long, but what an action packed 17 pages they turned out to be!! It reminds me a bit of the movie Mr & Mrs Smith, two agents who have one goal, are bought together because they each have what the other wants, the piece to the puzzle. They are both good agents, but the chemistry they have together is undeniable.

I liked both characters, even though there wasn’t a lot to get to know in the small story. They are both confident and d
Beverly
Oct 23, 2012 Beverly rated it really liked it
My thoughts:
This is a super short story, only 17 pages. The story you get in those few pages is great. You get action from the go. I enjoyed the characters, but would love to know more. It is obvious that they have a past, and are hoping for a future, but we don't get a lot of details in this short piece. I like the writing style and loved the story. Can't wait to read more about these two characters.
Danisha Wade
Dec 01, 2012 Danisha Wade rated it it was amazing
This was a great short story. This is the second book I have read from this author and I can honestly say that she is going on my list of favorite authors to read. If you need a very short and fast read romance book then read this I really enjoyed this I just wish it was longer.
Erzabet Bishop
Sep 16, 2012 Erzabet Bishop rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, spy, m-f
This short work of erotica was hot and a fast paced read. :) Loved it!

Pop on over to the blog for a fun guest post with Kim!

MB
May 09, 2013 MB rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
So Ms. Carmichael asked me to read and review Hands on Me and of course I said yes. She then told me this story was very dear to her and I can see why.

Gwen and Colin are former lovers and secret agents on different sides, that are after the same thing and find out the other has the needed piece to get it. After a very heated reunion they realize they need each other more than anything else.

Though it is only a few pages it isn't lacking in any area. I mean we have spies, betrayal, love and it wa
Kim Carmichael
Dec 01, 2012 Kim Carmichael rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Celsey Seivert
Celsey Seivert rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2013
Brenda Demko
Brenda Demko rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2012
Kim culbertson
Kim culbertson rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2013
Kim Preston
Kim Preston rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2013
Jessica Gibson
Jessica Gibson marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2012
Pamela Scott
Pamela Scott marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
Tianna Scott
Tianna Scott marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
Roxanne Rhoads
Roxanne Rhoads marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Jen Rattie
Jen Rattie marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Kesha
Kesha marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2013
Teracia
Teracia marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2013
Melissa Vasel
Melissa Vasel marked it as to-read
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
C.L.
C.L. marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Teresa Williamson
Teresa Williamson marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2013
A.A
A.A marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Red Iza
Red Iza marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Kylie
Kylie marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Debbie Johnson
Debbie Johnson marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Liberty Ann Ireland
Liberty Ann Ireland marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Nargis Sultana
Nargis Sultana marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Marlyn
Marlyn marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Sarah Carr
Sarah Carr marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Kate Wilson
Kate Wilson marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jacklynn Sizemore marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Kim Carmichael began writing eight years ago when her need for graphic sex scenes and love of happy endings inspired her to create her own. She has a weakness for bad boys and techno geeks, and married her own computer whiz after he proved he could keep her all her gadgets running. When not writing, she can usually be found slathered in sunscreen trolling Los Angeles and helping top doctors build ...more
More about Kim Carmichael...