Start by marking “How to Catch a Prince” as Want to Read:
How to Catch a Prince
Preview

How to Catch a Prince (Royal Babies #6)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Reluctant Royal

Ever-practical Maxwell Carter was used to designing highways and streets for VIP motorcades - not waving from the head limo! So when he discovered he was actually a prince of Chantaine by birth, he wasn't impressed - or interested in getting to know his royal family. But his assistant, Sophie Taylor, insisted he give the royals a chance - and Sophie was
Published February 19th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about How to Catch a Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Catch a Prince

Susan
I liked this book even better than the last one. Max wasn't at all impressed by his newly discovered royal heritage. Nor was he particularly interested in getting to know his new family, but his assistant Sophie wasn't going to give him a moment's peace until he made an effort. Once he was there he found himself getting involved, offering to help build a new road on part of the island. Sophie's arrival made his life easier and harder all at the same time. Easier because she was a miracle worker ...more
Tina
Wonderful book! Leanne does it again! I could not put it down--very enjoyable read. Not to gushy or fake. It is very believable with lots of details. Loved it! Definitely goes on my "special books" shelf!!!
Ashlea (plotdriven.com)
Fairytale setting, but the most boring hero and heroine ever. Been curious about this author, but not tempted by any more in this line.
Susan Dalley
I'm a little bored with this series, I guess. I didn't love this story or the main characters.
LadyTechie
Enjoyable for romance, lol. Just what I need when I need a break from the dark fantasy.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Royal Babies
Category: Home and Family
Syreeta
Syreeta marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Carole Shelby
Carole Shelby marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Kemisha Simmons
Kemisha Simmons marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Inday
Inday is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Loisa
Loisa marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
TaniLu
TaniLu marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Royal Babies (7 books)
  • Royal Holiday Baby
  • The Prince's Texas Bride
  • The Doctor Takes a Princess (Harlequin Special Edition)
  • The Princess and the Outlaw
  • A Home for Nobody's Princess
  • A Royal Christmas Proposal
Underfoot (Bellagio #2) Feet First (Bellagio, #1) Footloose (Bellagio, #3) Some Girls Do (Sisters Trilogy #1) Trouble in High Heels (Sisters Trilogy, #3)