Start by marking “Mine at Last (Coles Family, #5)” as Want to Read:
Mine at Last (Coles Family, #5)

Mine at Last (Coles Family #5)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Diagnosis: Temptation

After years away from home, Shauna Banks has finally returned to Key West. But as a consultant hired to evaluate the local medical center, she immediately comes up against none other than the sensuous Dr. Dominik Coles. All through high school the compelling and intense heartthrob claimed her thoughts and her emotions. Now fate has brought them back to
Published February 19th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Mine at Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mine at Last

Beverly
This is my RomanceInColor.com review

MINE AT LAST hits all of the right notes with an absorbing and layered story exploring the elegant understanding of the human heart. As an independent contractor, stunningly beautiful Shauna Bank’s biggest client, Cura Medical Group, needs her professional services and she finds herself back in Key West, a place that holds too many painful memories. Her plan is not to dally – get in and out quickly by being detached, methodical and disciplined. That is until s
Kim
I enjoyed this read. It was pretty steady, nothing shocking or surprising happened here. I would like to rate it higher but these Kimani Romance books are becoming all too predictable.
Eleanor
Celeste Norfleet presents with another inspiring story surrounding the Cole family. Ms. Norfleet, consistently gives her readers what they want and need in a romance novel. The characters are strong, consistent and endearing.

Shauna Banks is brought back to the town that she grew up in to perform a task. This is an important task because is brings her back to the last place on earth that she would rather be because it brings back so many bad memories.

Dr. Dominic Coles is the interim ER Director;
Dafort
Mine At Last is the latest installment in Ms. Norfleet’s Cole Family Series and we are introduced to Dr. Dominik Coles and his love interest Shauna Banks. Shauna is assigned to evaluate the hospital where Dominik is acting head of staff after a scandal. Shauna’s assignment entails that she evaluate the hospital and provide a report to a potential buyer to ensure the hospital is a good acquisition. Dominik is of the opinion the hospital does not need a buyer and a can still function without a new ...more
Pretty
Back face to face with her high school crush, Shauna finds herself still mesmerized with Dr Dominik Coles. They try not to give in to the attraction for each other to no avail. Wish it were longer, but still a very enjoyable read.
Jartima
Love it .............!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teaguem2005
Sparks immediately flew between the good doctor and the the consultant. It was evident to all who observed them. Though they had met in high school, he didn't really remember her while she secretly fantasized about him for over 15 years. Shauna immediately compromises her job when she plants a mind-blowing kiss on the handsome Dr. Dominick Coles. The author mentioned a high school reunion it never seemed to happen, lol. Pretty quick read.
Shone
Jun 09, 2013 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: yes
Shanna Banks has a strong dis like for hospitals, especially the Key West Medical Center. Her dis like is the driving force behind her bending over backwards to make sure the hospital get the best of every thing and give the best service. In her free time she is having wild fantasies of Dr. Dominik Coles whom she has carry a torch for since high school. Read as Shanna and Dominik work hard for the hospital and for love.
Reshemah
What can I say? I absolutely LOVE those Coles. This book is no different from the rest. This was a great story. This book had me laughing out loud at those two wacky sisters, Wanda and Mae. Just wait to you get a load of them. Great job Celeste Norfleet. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Sharon
Awesome...I loved it!!! I love every book that Ms.Norfleet writes. I love the Coles family series. I wish that this series could go on forever.
Shelita
It was a nice, quick read. Granted, things wrapped up a bit to quickly at the end but otherwise very enjoyable.
Zaneta
I like the love scenes in the book. Juicy and ex-rated!!!
Brenda
good read. interesting.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Coles
Tamara Walker
Tamara Walker marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Loba
Loba marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Ashaunte'
Ashaunte' marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Danaealedet
Danaealedet marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Jocelyn Trammell
Jocelyn Trammell marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Diamond Keeling
Diamond Keeling marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
National best-selling author, Celeste O. Norfleet, was a late bloomer to romance. But as soon as she picked up her first romance novel, she was hooked. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Celeste is a graduate of Moore College of Art & Design. An art director and graphic designer for many years, Celeste now devotes all of her time to writing and creating romance letting her artistic ...more
More about Celeste O. Norfleet...

Coles Family (6 books)
  • Sultry Storm (Coles Family, #1)(Mother Nature Matchmaker, #2)
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • Just One Touch (Coles Family, #3)
  • Just One Taste (The Buchanans of Alaska, #2)(Coles Family, #4)
  • The Thrill of You (Coles Family, #6)
Fast Forward (Kenisha Lewis, #2) Pushing Pause (Kenisha Lewis, #1) She Said, She Said (Kimani Tru #2) Just One Taste (The Buchanans of Alaska, #2)(Coles Family, #4) Sultry Storm (Coles Family, #1)(Mother Nature Matchmaker, #2)