Start by marking “'Til Death” as Want to Read:
'Til Death

'Til Death (Rebel Ridge #3)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  484 ratings  ·  65 reviews
He left in handcuffs. Now it's time to set himself free.Nearly twenty years after he was wrongly convicted of setting the fire that killed his father, Lincoln Fox returns to Rebel Ridge, Kentucky. There, deep in the Appalachians, the truth of that terrible night lies buried-and he's sworn to uncover it.

His plans take an unexpected turn when, in the midst of a blizzard, he
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published March 26th 2013 by Harlequin MIRA (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about 'Til Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til Death

Jacqueline
Another solid book from Sharon Sala. This is the third in a trilogy. Here is the sister's story. Her high school sweetheart who went to prison for killing his father comes home after 18 years to clear his name and find out who really did it. This one like the other two in the series is full of the goings on on Rebel Ridge. There is a lot of unemployment which gives the author plenty of scope for lazy and/or desperate people to get up to all kinds of mischief.

This book works well as a suspense s
Kerry  sullivan
I love Rebel Ridge the people another place and I loved this visit. This story was thrilling and sweet, I loved Linc and Meg the love between them was easy and felt old and timeless. The suspense element was cleverly thought out and weaved in beautifully, I am hoping this is not the last rebel ridge book.
Dana Delamar
Solid romantic suspense with two very sympathetic leads. I liked both Meg and Linc; he especially had a compelling story.

The only thing that bugged me about this book was a significant degree of repetition; there literally were times when one character is repeating something to another character that happened in the last few pages. I would have liked a lot more summarizing. (I also would have liked some more steaminess and a bit more romance, but that's my personal preference.)

The story has so
Kelly Moran
Twenty years before, Lincoln Fox was wrongfully railroaded and convicted in the murder of his father. Now, he returns to Rebel Ridge, Kentucky, deep in the Appalachian Mountains, to uncover what really happened and bring the real culprit to justice. A task he knows could put him in danger and anger the close knit community. Plans take a crazy turn when he finds Meg Walker's wrecked car at the side of a snow-covered road. Meg was his high school sweetheart and first love. She always believed in h ...more
Wendy
Sharon Sala gives us the third book in the Rebel Ridge Series. This is the Walker's sister story. Meg Walker is a woman who has made mistakes when she was younger. The town is like any other small town and does not agree with the choices she has made. While her family has all moved on she is finally living alone in the old family home. And her quilting business has taken off. Life seems to be getting better for Meg when small things begin happening around the house.

Meg is awaken one morning with
Aure   `Reading With The Dark`
* ARC received from NetGalley for a review!

4 Stars!

It's a third installment in Rebel Ridge series.

Meg Walker is an independent, strong woman who endured lost of hurt in her life!

Linc, her one true love, was wrongly convicted and sent to prison for a sin he claims he haven't done.

This story had me biting my lips and then my nails raw. Ah, all the mystery of who done what was truly enticing!
You just cant stop reading it!
There's action, there's mystery, there's true friendship and love!
So what's
Deb Julienne
What a great exciting read. I loved the characters, the situations, the description of Lincoln Fox, growing up to be larger than life and scaring the daylights out of the people who dared to screwe with him. I'm glad Meg never got over him. Seeing them together was like a "coming home" moment. Great descriptions, very visual. Another great read from Sharon Sala.
Cyndi
Sharon Sala books never disappoint me. I know whenever I pick up one of her books, I'm going to have a good read. This was the 3rd in the Rebel Ridge Trilogy. I wonder what she'll come up with next? Good character development, and I like the family tie-in with all three books.
Rhonda

4 STARS

'Til Death (Rebel Ridge, #3)

I have had 'Til Death for awhile to read. If I had realized what series this was I would have read it awhole lot sooner. I like the Rebel Ridge series.
They have suspense, lots of action,some romance, lots of family that are close and supportive. It's a good series.

Someone is harassing Meg Walker. The first thing that happened she did not realize that someone had come and moved it. The night her cow got loose and the rope was cut. She saw footprints thought it
Vivian
Meg Walker Lewis is a strong and independent woman. The love of her life was torn away from her at the age of seventeen when he was falsely accused, wrongfully convicted and sent away to prison. Later her husband was rightfully convicted of murder; she quickly divorced him. Meg has spent the better part of the past decade building a life. She lives on her family's farm with a few chickens and a milk cow and earns a living by quilting. All of Meg's family lives close by: brothers, sisters-in-law, ...more
Linda at Chatting About Cozies
'Til Death is another exceptional story by Sharon Sala, and the third and last book in the Rebel Ridge trilogy. Hero, Lincoln Fox, was wrongly imprisoned for 18 years for killing his dad. He left Rebel Ridge a young, helpless teenager, and returned a strong, invincible man. He returned to clear his name, and find out who really killed his father. Meg Lewis was Linc's high school sweetheart. She was devastated when Linc was convicted and sent to prison, and her life remained in turmoil for severa ...more
Jamie Arledge
This is the first Sharon Sala book that I've read and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to read the other books in this series but that wasn't a problem. You can definitely read it as a stand-alone book. I was very intrigued by the other characters and which I had read those as well but this book was really great even on it's own.

Although I didn't find there to be much mystery in this book it was still fun to watch the events unfold. The romance was great and I was happ
Philisha Stephens
I love this series! The only reason I didn't give this book a 5 is because in the first 50-pages when Meg is home from the hospital with cut feet, her mother and stepfather (Jake) are there at the house to greet her and tell her that they are staying to help. Then the next scene, Jake (stepfather) and Mariah are walking out of the woods from having trailed the perpetrator and ask if Meg is home. This is such a little blip in the otherwise excellent story but I have to point it out because it bre ...more
Lindsay Avalon
My source for the book: NetGalley.com

WHAT I LIKED:

Sharon Sala is without a doubt one of my favorite authors. 'Til Death is actually the third book in the Rebel Ridge series but you can read it by itself. I've read the previous two books and highly recommend it because you revisit the characters from Next of Kin and Don't Cry for Me.

So, what did I like about this book? Pretty much everything! The action starts right away with Meg running into some trouble, literally. Meg doesn't meet Linc right a
Christyn
'Til Death is the third book in Sharon Sala's Rebel Ridge Series. I didn't know that and didn't read the previous two books (though I will try and get around to them). It does read as a standalone though there are spoilers for the previous two books. It took me a bit longer than I thought it would to get through this book - because there was one or two characters I particularly hated (and thus had to take some time to calm myself down when reading about them). All I have to say is they were both ...more
Anita
This is the third book of the Rebel Ridge series and the best. The things I like about these books is their individual natures, you can read out of order or only one and not miss anything. I also just love the sense of family that permeates this series. The is so unlike other books of the romantic suspense genre where it seems that H/h are often hatched, without any connections to anyone else.

Lincoln Fox and Meg Walker were high school sweethearts with plans for a future together until the night
 PuMbA's MoMmy*•.♥.•*
**I received a free copy of this book from the Publisher in an exchange of an honest review**

***SPOILER ALERT***

A man comes back to a town where he was wrongly accused of his father's murder, He comes back to find the real murderer and to see justice prevail. Along the way he gets more than he bargained for as he quickly realizes that some people want him quiet and will do everything in their power to make sure he stays quiet... forever....

This is the 2nd book I have read by this author and I l
Agnes J
This was a good one- the final book in the Rebel Ridge trilogy. But the second one was the best of the 3. I guess I relate better to veterans suffering PTSD than to someone who had been sent to jail wrongly at 17 years old.
Layla Chase
Emotions run high when a stalker terrorizes a woman living in rural area. Not only am I a sucker for reunion stories, but I love how Ms Sala writes supportive families. Great story of redemption and long-lasting love.
Pamela(AllHoney)
The third book in Sharon Sala's Rebel Ridge series. Meg Walker and Linc Fox were high school sweethearts until tragedy strikes. Linc's father was murdered and he was arrested and convicted of it. So now, 18 years later he is back. He is determined to investigate and find the true killer. Meg has had bad luck with guys. Her first boyfriend is imprisoned for murder. And then her husband kills a man and is sent to prison. But now it seems she has a stalker...

I have enjoyed this series and this was
Susan
Always sad to see the end of a series but what a way to go out, drama, intrigue, romance, murder, mystery, love and hate. I have admired this author for years and once again her work leaves me wanting more.
Lyndi
I like Sharon Sala's heroines... they're tough shit without all the "I'm an independent woman and don't need no stinkin' man!" attitude.
Kimber Burnett
This is typical Sharon Sala: Mystery, suspense and a great romance
Loved it!!!
Seanang
My favourite of the series!
Che Davis
Love this series
Karen
3.5 stars. A good way to end this trilogy. Lincoln Fox was wrongly sent to prison for murdering his father when he was 17. 18 years later after a near death experience, he returns to his roots to find who really killed his dad. He also reunites with Meg his first love, who never believed he was guilty. The suspense in this story is pretty light, but what I love is Ms Sala's heartfelt and emotional way of writing the chemistry between her lead characters. That is why she is one of my favorite com ...more
Leslie Mesmer
Of all of the Rebel Ridge books I have read this was my least favorite.
I don't feel as much time was spent giving you a real feel for the characters. You know they were young lovers and they still had feelings after years apart but not any background to help you know why. As far as the suspense it was really lacking in comparison to previous books. It was hinted and led up to but other than the blizzard scene not really much to it.
Peggy
This was one truly great book one start to finish.
The Walker sears was greate but Megs story was the best.
This is a book that once you pick it up you can not put it down.
So if you ever reade this sears you will not be able to put any of them down.

All of Miss Salas books are top notch i cannot think of one that was not truly grete one trific autherbi have read all her book and have never been let down.
Deb
I have read all 3 of this series & each one was better than the one before!! .... If I could, I'd give this 10 stars :) .... I don't understand the few readers who only gave 2 or 3 stars coz in my opinion, I couldn't stand to put it down and then didn't want it to end :( ... I hope there is #4 in the making, but whatever Ms. Sala writes, I will read & know that I will love it!! ..... Just sayin' ;)
Natalie
Last of a set of three, love this author.
  • The Heart Won't Lie (Sons of Chance, #12)
  • The Silent Rose (Paranormal Series #3)
  • Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)
  • Protecting His Princess
  • The Perfect Lie
  • Justice at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #2)
  • True Spies (Lord and Lady Spy, #2)
  • Keeper of the Dawn (The Keepers: L.A. #4)
  • Surrender to the Earl (Brides of Redemption, #2)
  • If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy, #3)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • Living Dangerously (Adrenaline Highs, #4)
  • The Pirate Bride (Viking I, #11)
  • There and Now (Beyond the Threshold, #1)
  • The Outlaw's Redemption (Charity House, #6)
  • Where Angels Rest (Mann Family, #1)
  • A Madaris Bride for Christmas
  • Midnight Secrets (Wildefire, #1)
Sharon Sala has been a published author since 1991, and has also written under the pseudonym Dinah McCall, although the last McCall book was released in March of 2007.
Her 76th book, THE HEALER, was released in April 2008. She's a member of Romance Writers of America and writes mostly romantic suspense and paranormal romantic suspense for Harlequin Enterprises, Silhouette Books, and at one time, a
More about Sharon Sala...

Rebel Ridge (3 books)
  • Next of Kin
  • Don't Cry for Me
Out of the Dark Missing Nine Lives (Cat Dupree, #1) Blown Away (Storm Front, #1) Snowfall