Start by marking “Five Star Romance (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills, #3)” as Want to Read:
Five Star Romance (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills, #3)

Five Star Romance (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills #3)

Can what happens in Vegas…

Published February 19th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Five Star Romance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Five Star Romance

Hsiau Wei
May 14, 2013 Hsiau Wei rated it it was amazing
This book tell the story of Blake, is unable to forget Livi whom he met two years ago and vanished after an accident that has caused him to lost some memories. It was at the family’s hotel that he found her again and it is revealed that Livi has been waiting for Blake all this while. She knew his identity as the heir of the family hotels where she is working. But for Blake, all he can recall was they are compatible with each other and enjoyed each other company very much. He wanted to know more ...more
April
Feb 03, 2013 April rated it liked it
Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

Really interesting tale that had my attention the whole time. The pace was wonderful and the characters engaging. Great dynamic in the relationship that made it very believable. Beautiful storytelling that entertained the whole time!

It had really great flow and did the job of making me think at times. I love a book that taps into my e
Urbandivaz
Feb 24, 2013 Urbandivaz rated it liked it
Synopsis: Can what happens in Vegas…
Beverly Hills' most irresistible bachelor, hotel heir Blaze Alexander, has always upheld his reputation—until the night he marries a beautiful stranger in Vegas. But then his passionate bride vanishes, leaving Blaze with only tantalizing memories. Fast-forward two years… Blaze has finally found his runaway bride again. And this time he doesn't intend to let her get away.
…lead to a lifetime of love?
Desperate to forget the morning she woke up beside a gorgeous m
Dafort
Feb 21, 2013 Dafort rated it liked it
…lead to a lifetime of love?
Desperate to forget the morning she woke up beside a gorgeous mystery man; Livi Carlyle flees witho
Angela Anderson
Jul 15, 2015 Angela Anderson rated it it was amazing
Awesome Read! From the introduction of the characters Blaze Alexander and Levi...I was rooting for their love and their marriage! This is a true love and romance story. Blaze who had never really been in love before had to find his place in the love arena and finally lay it all on the line to include his true feelings and ego for the love of his life, Levi! Levi loves Blaze from the beginning. Even 2 years did not remove her love for him. She can't imagine being without him in her life! She and ...more
Athena
May 03, 2013 Athena rated it did not like it
I started reading this book because I had forgotten to bring the boo I originally started to work. I can't be stuck without something to read so I borrowed "5 Star Romance" from a co-worker.

This story featured characters that were just too perfect. The Alexanders are very rich people; they were happy most of the time, they shopped to their heart's content, and ate at fancy restaurants when they felt like it. The Alexanders had it all, but that gave me the impression that they were artificial. E
Tia
I don't have much to say about Five Star Romance. It was an Okay read. It felt rushed and very flimsy. There was nothing new in this one. The same plot over and over gets daunting. There's new character names but essentially everything else is the same formula.

I would like to read more. A different country, a single parent, everyone not rich and perfect, not just jumping into sex and everything working out in the end after all the inevitable angst.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Maybe I am being a bit harsh but I was expecting much more from this author and this series.

Things jump ahead the I feld like scens were missing. Blaze needed to be dropped on his head again to get reality knocked into him. Livi should have stood her ground and been open in the very beginning instead of running. I knew what was coming and when. Things were just way to predictable.
Shone
Jan 05, 2013 Shone added it
Recommends it for: yes
What happens in Las Vegas, stayed in Las Vegas. Three amazing days, an accident, secrets, and lack of trust have Livi Carlyle and Blaze Alexander going in circles.
Ms. Thomas, has come full circle and going back to writing romance, Five Star Romance took me back to the very firs book I read by Ms. Thomas in the 80's.
Carol
Mar 30, 2014 Carol rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blake's Story Doesn't Disappoint

I loved all of the twists and turns in this story of love found and lost, and found and lost, and, well, it brought tears to my eyes several times as bad boy Blaze comes to realizes what love really is.
Pretty
May 20, 2014 Pretty rated it it was amazing
What an interesting predicament Blaze has gotten himself into with Livi.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Alexanders of Beverly Hills
Fatmata Sankoh
Dec 21, 2015 Fatmata Sankoh rated it liked it
A first time read for me by this author. The story was ok but found it hard to connect with it at times.
Tracy Hale
Feb 26, 2013 Tracy Hale rated it really liked it
Blaze and Livi were great together. It's was fun watching them come together after Las Vegas. I enjoy this series a lot.
Karen
Feb 24, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
Shelves: jacquelin-thomas
This book was an ok read for me. I thought that it had a pretty good storyline about Blake Alexander and Livi Carlyle "Olson", but felt like something was missing.
Tanya Mayes
Mar 23, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Good read need just a little more ump. Storyline was nice I just wanted a little bit more. love the ending when Blaze learns what real love is.
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Venisha
Venisha rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2014
Carolyn J.
Carolyn J. rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2015
Vanessa Willis
Vanessa Willis rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2014
Stephanie Fears
Stephanie Fears rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2015
Toniette
Toniette rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2013
O. Poole
O. Poole rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
BARBARA
BARBARA rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Renee Taylor
Renee Taylor rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2016
Sharon Simmons
Sharon Simmons rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2014
Renita Brooks
Renita Brooks rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2013
Reva
Reva rated it it was ok
May 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jacquelin Thomas is an award winning, best selling author with 50+ titles published. Her books have garnered several awards, including two EMMA awards, the Romance In Color Reviewers Award, Readers Choice Award and the Atlanta Choice Award in the Religious & Spiritual category. Jacquelin was a 2005 honoree at the Houston Black Film Festival for the movie adaptation of her novel, Hidden Blessin ...more
More about Jacquelin Thomas...

The Alexanders of Beverly Hills (5 books)
  • Five Star Attraction (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills, #1)
  • Five Star Temptation (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills, #2)
  • Five Star Seduction (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills, #4)
  • Five Star Desire (The Alexanders of Beverly Hills, #5)