A Scandal, a Secret, a Baby\Marriage Scandal, Showbiz Baby!

A Scandal, a Secret, a Baby\Marriage Scandal, Showbiz Baby!

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  23 reviews
One sinful night…Dante D'Arezzo is the last person famous songwriter Justina Perry wants to see at her best friend's wedding. The wickedly sexy Italian is ruthless to the core. He broke her heart once; she won't surrender to his insatiable desire again. But what Dante wants…

One very big scandal!

Justina's pregnancy hits the front page and Dante knows he's the father. He'll...more
Published February 19th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

Dee
3/5 stars

The first story wasn't too bad but it could have been a lot better! Some may consider the Hero a cheater but I don't. The relationship was definitely declared over by both parties and they had been apart for a week when the heroine found him in bed with another woman. An insensitive pig yes..an idiot yes..but a cheater no!

From what I can gather the second book was written a few years ago but because the man (I am not going to call him Hero as I don't think he is one!!) is the brother to...more
Jess the Romanceaholic
This one was a bit of a miss for me. I'm not a big fan of infidelity, and considering both titles in this book contained it, I ended up not actually finishing the second book (Marriage Scandal, Showbiz Baby!). Not really the author's fault -- I just didn't realize both stories had a cheating hero before I picked them up..

3/5, perhaps with a full review to follow.
Camy
There was a full-length novel and a reprint of a novella in this book. I thought it was a nice way to reprint the author's novella, especially for her fans, so they wouldn't have to track down the old anthology to read the story. Although I don't remember the hero of the novella in the novel, the last name was the same so I'm assuming he was a cousin of the hero from the novel.

Both stories were about men who had cheated on their wives, which I'm not normally very fond of, but both heroes were so...more
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Reviewed at HarlequinJunkie.com

A Scandal, A Secret, A Baby by Sharon Kendrick is an enchanting gem that is sure to touch your heart!

Music composer Justina Perry and business man Dante D' Arezzo ended their relationship on a sour note five years ago. When they unexpectedly run in to one another at a mutual friends wedding sparks begin to fly between the two. Unable to resist their lust for one another they end up in bed together in a one night stand. Not long after Justina finds herself pregnant...more
Aisha Oaktree
Originally Posted on By The Broomstick

I'm a huge murder`mystery paranormal & erotic romance lover. I love reading book that get your adrenaline kicking, heart racing, and your mind engaged, but every once in a while i need to gear down and read something simple, for that I read simple romance like these, they are little bites that aren't too deep, too drastic or too overwhelming It's like sniffing coffee beans after smelling lots of perfumes, it just cleanses the palate.

I liked this book, it...more
Hsiau Wei
This book consists of two story; with a celebrity and a member from D’Arezzo of as its main character. In A scandal, a Secret, a Baby Justina met again with Dante at Justina’s ex group member wedding after five years being separated. Justina found herself still attracted to him and so is Dante. They spent a night then and as a result, she found herself pregnant. Seven months down the road, Justina found herself confronted by Dante. Dante is furious for her not telling him about his baby. He want...more
Goobledybook
Although the are is gray, I found myself preferring the first book to the second novella. The difference was sleeping with a woman shortly after breaking up or making out with a woman while married. For me the non-cheater will always win out. Neither were great reads for simple reasons. Reasons I'd like Harlequin writers to make note of. First, when a relationship fails, both parties are usually to blame. That is a poor excuse for cheating though. The woman always apologizes for her failings as...more
Aldy
April
Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

Really interesting tale that had my attention the whole time. The pace was wonderful and the characters engaging. Great dynamic in the relationship that made it very believable. Beautiful storytelling that entertained the whole time!

It had really great flow and did the job of making me think at times. I love a book that taps into my e...more
Sian
Not a great read.
I am sooo over big strong, viral italian men...i really hate male characters who cant seem to hack the women having a career rather than being dedicated to them.

Things start off well until the pregnancy and these women suddenly lose their independence...and i cant help but think if they were willing to lose it in the first place, they should have just done in the beginning and save themselves the heartache...but then again there wouldn't be a book.

If you like this formula in boo...more
H.L. Laffin
This was one out of the many novels I have read by Sharon. And once again it was fabulously written with the characters miscommunication. This is something that happens all to often in reality. So when they break up and she comes back to see her ex sleeping with another, it makes her furious. To have this story carry on with a growing elephant in the room, makes for an interesting read. While they are still physically attracted to each other and underneath it all still in love. They must Master...more
Jess
"For the full book, I give it 3.625 out of 5 stars! Both novels revolve around couples who have broken up in some way, the ladies finding out not long after the break up that their men have then slept with another woman, then months or years later they unintentionally reconnect and being left with a "pleasant surprise" that forces them to rethink about their relationships."

Read more of my review and two teasers here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2013/02/made-grade-scandal-secret-bab...more
Fre06 Begum
Both main male leads are weak and selfish.
Yui
I don't hate cheating heroes story(much). I even look for this specifically sometimes just to get the grovelling alpha scene. but A scandal, a secret, a baby make it seem like forgiveness is compulsory and not giving it makes you heartless and selfish. There are probably alot of morality issues why this shouldn't be the case but honestly for my guilty pleasure reads the most important why of no compulsory forgiveness is it ruins the grovelling alpha image.
Britta
"Justina Perry was on top of the world five years ago: a member of a hot all-girl British pop band and dating the delectable Dante D’Arezzo. Now, she’s just another celebrant at the wedding of her friend and former band mate..."

Read the rest of the review at my book blog.
Diah Didi
As always, Sharon Kendrick was successfully make me feel a strong emotions toward the hero and heroine in a good and bad way. Although there were certain things I despised from the four of them (there were two stories inside, so there were two couples), the feelings were very intense.
More review will come.
Copy provided by Harlequin via Net Galley.
Crystal
Loved this book. I just wanted to see Justina give Dante a taste of his own medicine.

I loved how the story played out and it kept my attention until the very last page.
Shannon83
The book comes as a standard novel and a novella. The first book was okay, I could walk away from it and pick it back up later. The novella I completely stopped reading.
Jenny
It was not bad at all. The writing was nothing special but I enjoyed the angst and both the hero and heroine were likable even though deeply flawed.
Chris Mead
Highly emotional tales about babies that help to bring two people together. Full review coming soon to harlequinjunkie.com
Chantale
This book wasn't so bad. Like all Harlequin book it was predictable but I still enjoyed reading this book.
Tory Michaels
Why, oh why, can't Goodreads have half-stars? It should be 3.5. Hrmph.
Alice Black
interesante libro,
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a...more
More about Sharon Kendrick...
The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736) The Playboy Sheikh's Virgin Stable-Girl Kat and the Dare-Devil Spaniard The Sheikh's Heir Too Proud to be Bought