Start by marking “The Princess Predicament” as Want to Read:
The Princess Predicament

The Princess Predicament (Royal Bodyguards #2)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Passion, peril and a princess in hiding

Forced into hiding after a threat to her life, Princess Gabriella St. Pierre must protect both herself and her unborn child. Working at an orphanage, the princess tries to suppress memories of a passionate night long ago with Whit Howell—her father's royal bodyguard and a man she never thought she'd see again.
Published March 5th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Predicament, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Predicament

Paula Legate
This book gives the details of the other sister from the book Protecting the Pregnant Princess. Both books are stand alone, and both are good books. This story The Princess Predicament has romance, mystery, and action that kept me on the edge of my seat. Gabby’s sister and body guard had to protect Gabby by sending her away for six months. While Gabby was away she found out the truth about her life, and found out everyone she loved had told her lies. She is also pregnant. Danger closes in again ...more
Susan
Very good book. The action started immediately and never really stopped. When it's time for Gabby to leave the orphanage where she's been hiding she is nearly abducted. Whit arrived just in time to rescue her from that attempt, but they are later captured and must escape. Gabby has to decide if she can trust Whit and he must decide if he can go after what he wants.

I really liked both Whit and Gabby. Gabby is a lot smarter than people give her credit for. When her father promises her in marriage
Rachelle
Whitaker Howell was assigned to keep Princess Gabriella St. Pierre safe. The Princess has been in hiding at an orphanage for six months and is about to leave the country when Whit rescues her. She is six months pregnant with his child.

When will he find out he is going to be a father? Will they get safely home?

The book answers these questions and more. I loved it and only stopped reading it in the middle because I started reading a mystery.
Colleen
This book isn't as good as a lot of the books I've given three stars, but it is no where near as bad as most of the books I've given two stars.
In an ideal world, I'd be able to give this 2.75, but unfortunately I can only work in full numbers between 1 and 5.
This was a very easy read. Nothing of note really happened in it and most of the plot twists and turns were obvious (to me at least) so I didn't really have to think about anything or pay that much attention.
The princess was a complete moron
Lyre
Another pregnant princess. I found quite inconceivable the princess not only slept with her father's guard under such circumstances but also got pregnant. Very typical Harlequin.
Debbie Heaton
In Childs’ romantic suspense novel, Princess Gabriella St. Pierre is forced into hiding after receiving a death threat. The Princess is pregnant and struggles to suppress the memories of that one passionate night with her father’s bodyguard, Whit Howell. After a failed abduction, Whit rescues the Princess and vows to do everything in his power to keep her safe.

A good addition to the Royal Bodyguards series.

Ashley
Was the first book I read from the author So some of the characters I did not know about but I got through it and enjoyed the book very much. It was suspenseful and romantic and always kept you off the edge. Honestly it was action all the way thru. Short simple story but a great quick read. I don't read many of these books just because they aren't long and detailed but I did enjoy this one.
Dianna
Fairly decent lite read. But grrrr!!! I have 2 books in this series by this author and I somehow got them out of order and read the 2nd one first.
Gjbates
Pretty standard romance with some suspense thrown in. Bodyguard protecting princess who is 6 months pregnant with his baby
Shannon
Great book. I am glad things worked out in the end.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Royal Bodyguards
Category: Suspense
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Royal Bodyguards
Category: Suspense
Savannah Jackson
Savannah Jackson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Nov 22, 2014
shannon
shannon marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Asteropê
Asteropê marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Shelley Little
Shelley Little marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Aandt
Aandt added it
May 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Lisa Childs was born on 31 October, a Halloween birthday predestined her to a life of writing suspense. Born soft-spoken into a big, boisterous family where only he who speaks loudest is heard, she learned early to express herself through the written word. She has been writ
More about Lisa Childs...
Haunted (Witch Hunt #1) Damned (Witch Hunt #3) Persecuted (Witch Hunt #2) Mistress of the Underground (Secret Vampire Society #4) Deja Vu