Start by marking “The Princess Predicament” as Want to Read:
The Princess Predicament

The Princess Predicament (Royal Bodyguards #2)

Passion, peril and a princess in hiding

Forced into hiding after a threat to her life, Princess Gabriella St. Pierre must protect both herself and her unborn child. Working at an orphanage, the princess tries to suppress memories of a passionate night long ago with Whit Howell—her father's royal bodyguard and a man she never thought she'd see again.

When an attempted abducti
Published March 5th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Predicament, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Predicament

Paula Legate
Mar 24, 2013 Paula Legate rated it it was amazing
This book gives the details of the other sister from the book Protecting the Pregnant Princess. Both books are stand alone, and both are good books. This story The Princess Predicament has romance, mystery, and action that kept me on the edge of my seat. Gabby’s sister and body guard had to protect Gabby by sending her away for six months. While Gabby was away she found out the truth about her life, and found out everyone she loved had told her lies. She is also pregnant. Danger closes in again ...more
Susan
Very good book. The action started immediately and never really stopped. When it's time for Gabby to leave the orphanage where she's been hiding she is nearly abducted. Whit arrived just in time to rescue her from that attempt, but they are later captured and must escape. Gabby has to decide if she can trust Whit and he must decide if he can go after what he wants.

I really liked both Whit and Gabby. Gabby is a lot smarter than people give her credit for. When her father promises her in marriage
Colleen
Jul 17, 2013 Colleen rated it liked it
This book isn't as good as a lot of the books I've given three stars, but it is no where near as bad as most of the books I've given two stars.
In an ideal world, I'd be able to give this 2.75, but unfortunately I can only work in full numbers between 1 and 5.
This was a very easy read. Nothing of note really happened in it and most of the plot twists and turns were obvious (to me at least) so I didn't really have to think about anything or pay that much attention.
The princess was a complete moron
Debbie Heaton
Mar 12, 2013 Debbie Heaton rated it it was ok
In Childs’ romantic suspense novel, Princess Gabriella St. Pierre is forced into hiding after receiving a death threat. The Princess is pregnant and struggles to suppress the memories of that one passionate night with her father’s bodyguard, Whit Howell. After a failed abduction, Whit rescues the Princess and vows to do everything in his power to keep her safe.

A good addition to the Royal Bodyguards series.

Rachelle
Sep 04, 2014 Rachelle rated it really liked it
Whitaker Howell was assigned to keep Princess Gabriella St. Pierre safe. The Princess has been in hiding at an orphanage for six months and is about to leave the country when Whit rescues her. She is six months pregnant with his child.

When will he find out he is going to be a father? Will they get safely home?

The book answers these questions and more. I loved it and only stopped reading it in the middle because I started reading a mystery.
Ashley
Apr 25, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Was the first book I read from the author So some of the characters I did not know about but I got through it and enjoyed the book very much. It was suspenseful and romantic and always kept you off the edge. Honestly it was action all the way thru. Short simple story but a great quick read. I don't read many of these books just because they aren't long and detailed but I did enjoy this one.
Lyre
Another pregnant princess. I found quite inconceivable the princess not only slept with her father's guard under such circumstances but also got pregnant. Very typical Harlequin.
Dianna
Jun 25, 2013 Dianna rated it liked it
Fairly decent lite read. But grrrr!!! I have 2 books in this series by this author and I somehow got them out of order and read the 2nd one first.
Gjbates
Pretty standard romance with some suspense thrown in. Bodyguard protecting princess who is 6 months pregnant with his baby
Shannon
Aug 10, 2013 Shannon rated it liked it
Great book. I am glad things worked out in the end.
Jeymei
Jeymei rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2016
Teri
Teri rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2013
Rachel Vergara
Rachel Vergara rated it really liked it
May 17, 2013
Kelli Vormittag
Kelli Vormittag rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2015
Cy
Cy rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
Mar 30, 2013
Becci
Becci rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2013
Ashley Jett
Ashley Jett rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Sharlane Naidoo
Sharlane Naidoo rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2017
Pitchada
Pitchada rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2014
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Royal Bodyguards
Category: Suspense
Cathy
Cathy rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2013
Kaleigh James
Kaleigh James rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2014
Alisha
Jan 03, 2014 Alisha rated it liked it
3.5
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2015
Mackenzie
Mackenzie rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
April Blaine
April Blaine rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2015
Inês Silva
Inês Silva rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Lisa Childs was born on 31 October, a Halloween birthday predestined her to a life of writing suspense. Born soft-spoken into a big, boisterous family where only he who speaks loudest is heard, she learned early to express herself through the written word. She has been writ
More about Lisa Childs...

Royal Bodyguards (3 books)
  • Protecting the Pregnant Princess