Start by marking “Nice to Meet You” as Want to Read:
Nice to Meet You

Nice to Meet You

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  182 ratings  ·  21 reviews
This edition has been designed for use on all eInk devices and comes with never before seen images. One of the most inspiring talents to emerge from British pop culture, Jessie J's message is loud and clear: be strong, be determined and never shy away from Who You Are.
An international sensation and a multi-award-winning superstar, she took the music industry by storm, sell
Published September 27th 2012 by Simon & Schuster UK

To ask other readers questions about Nice to Meet You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nice to Meet You

Lewis Thomas
What began as a typically boring autobiography (I was born in... Blah Blah), actually developed into a heartwarming and sometimes brutally honest insight into the troubled past of Jessica Cornish. Wonderfully readable and genuine.
Claire Hill
I thought this book would be an autobiography, but when I picked it up I could see that there were a lot of photos. It is part autobiography, but I would've liked more detail and less photos. There are some accounts of Jessica's early life and the story of her rise to fame, but with little detail.
This book will probably be perfect for fans but it didn't really rise above a fan book for me. If be much more interested in a proper autobiography, as would my hubby who actually loves autobiographies
Maddy Muscat
I think Jessie j released an autobiography to early on in her career. it's interesting, and at the time of reading it I was obsessed with Jessie J so I absolutely thought the world of it then, but now I'm not so keen so I think it was good. I gave it four stars because to a Jessie J fan it's brilliant.
Danielle Kearsey
Such an inspiring woman!!!
Rosie Donson
Absolutely amazing! One of the best books I have ever read, couldnt put it down. Jessie is just so inspiring, talented, beautiful, respectful, down to earth and insane! I love her so much and reccomend this autobiography to anyone who feels the same way about her. If you dont like her, then dont read (but seriously get a life! Shes AMAZING) if you love her, you'll love 'Nice to Meet You'
Princess Hannah
Fabulous book, showing how inspirational Jessie J is! What a role model for girls, she's not trashy or focused on exposing her body. She portrays style, individuality, dedication and hard work! Good on you Jessie, proud to be a heartbeat! X x
Helen Mears
Okay, it's not the kind of book that I often read but I ADORE Jessie J and this was a sweet a enough account of her life to this point, chatty in style and filled with gorgeous pictures. And that's all I want from a book like this :o)
Holly
She is a very lovely lady who is a true inspiration and proof that you can get everything you've ever dreamed.! I loved reading the book and also the way it was written and layout was great!
Petrina Bayliss
I love Jessie J! She is such an inspirational person. After reading her book I have even more respect for her. Very talented singer songwriter. Interesting read.
Lynn Ashley
Gosh - one day to read this book - says something about it.
I really enjoyed it.
A couple of parts were a little boring - however, overall, really enjoyed it!!
Hannah
this book is very inspiring. jessie's life story was very interesting. it is quite a short book and would recommend it to ball jessie j lovers
Nick Turner
Inspiring biography written in a winning girlish style. Tells the story of the songs and of the singer. With lavish photos from shoots and videos.
Gemma Golesworthy
Thoroughly enjoyed, found out some interesting facts about Jessie J which I didn't know. Can't wait to see her in concert next year! :-)
Elle M
Fully enjoyed the book. Read it in 6 hours. Didn't want to put it down. Love her.
Gemma Brown
A very true honest insight into Jessie j's life, amazing read!
Jole Stroup
such an HONEST biography by jessie j...LOVE HER AND THE BOOK
Nickie Brown
Very interesting and well written book. Inspirational.
Gloria Snell
I've heard that music video who's laughing now
Amy Taylor
Loved reading this book
Tilabrao
Tilabrao marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Lauren
Lauren added it
Mar 20, 2015
Michaela Šrajerová
Michaela Šrajerová marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Zişan Doğdu
Zişan Doğdu marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Jessa Cornish
Jessa Cornish marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Edsalyn Mae
Edsalyn Mae marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
  • You Only Live Once
  • Go Big or Go Home: Taking Risks in Life, Love, and Tattooing
  • Through Thick and Thin: My Autobiography
  • Cheryl: My Story
  • A Rare Titanic Family: How the Caldwells Survived the Sinking and Traveled the World
  • Ardor
  • Never Say Never: Finding A Life That Fits
  • Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life of Simon Cowell
  • Check, Please!: Dating, Mating, & Extricating
  • Reality Ends Here
  • 4 to 16 Characters
  • Wish (Faerieground, #1)
  • What You See Is What You Get: My Autobiography
  • Happy Days
Silver Lining (Crazy 'Bout You) (from Silver Linings Playbook): Piano/Vocal/Guitar, Sheet Silver Lining (Crazy 'Bout You) (from <i>Silver Linings Playbook</i>): Piano/Vocal/Guitar Original Sheet Music Edition (Piano/Vocal/Guitar)