Start by marking “純血+彼氏 2 [Junketsu + Kareshi 2]” as Want to Read:
純血+彼氏 2 [Junketsu + Kareshi 2]

純血+彼氏 2 [Junketsu + Kareshi 2] (He's My Only Vampire #2)

Takachiho Kanami who attends a distinguished private school is bright, well-behaved and extremely soft-hearted no matter what the time. She's neat, and doesn't seem to have any problems, but she carries a darkness within her heart. On the night of the full moon, the world around her starts to grow loud. The meeting that changes Kanami's fate is already drawing close.
Published June 7th 2011 by Kodansha

To ask other readers questions about 純血+彼氏 2 [Junketsu + Kareshi 2], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 純血+彼氏 2 [Junketsu + Kareshi 2]

Siamese Mayhem
Pretty, pretty girls and their pretty, pretty vampire boyfriends. AKA, my favorite genre.
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
I almost gave up on this volume, but the final story caught my interest.
Laura Martinelli
Jun 19, 2015 Laura Martinelli rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, own
Although volume 2 doesn’t have as strong of a story arc and some very "Wait, what?” moments, I still think that this series is going a lot better than the first few volumes of Shouoto’s other currently running in America series. (I’m really trying not to keep comparing He’s My Only Vampire with Kiss of the Rose Princess, but it’s also really hard not to when there’s such a marked difference in my enjoyment of the respective series.)

Volume 2 starts moving in more towards a “client-of-the-week” s
Séverine
Apr 10, 2014 Séverine rated it really liked it
Nous retrouvons Aki, Kana et Jin en compagnie de Swalo, l'arbitre du jeu auquel notre vampire participe -la chasse au stigma-, en apprenant en même temps qu'ils sont tous dans la même ville à l'occasion du jeu. Donc, Aki n'est pas le seul à chercher les stigma, ça va être la fête à la bestiole surnaturelle dans les prochains tomes. Ça fait du bien de savoir qu'on ne s'arrêtera pas au vampire et au loup-garou dans cette saga !

Vu que l'appartenance à un club est obligatoire au lycée, Kana décide d
Judy (Geeky Reading)
May 11, 2015 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~3.5-4/5

A little off topic to start: I don’t understand why Aya Shouoto has suddenly had so many releases. She’s had at least three series picked up at once. Doesn’t that seem weird? Did something happen for her rise in popularity that I missed? Not a complaint, mind you, as I am enjoying her series and art, but it just seemed odd to me.

Now, for the actual manga.

This volume had a very different feel than the first one. Here, we get full on school life mode.

Kana goes back to school, along with Ak
Melissa Cossalter
Aug 06, 2015 Melissa Cossalter rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Rebecca
More straightforward and exciting than Shouto's other series currently (as of this moment) being published in English, Kiss of the Rose Princess, this volume ups the action as Kana proves her new immortality while also working well within the conventions of romance, i. e. Kana being totally oblivious to how much Aki likes her. The addition of her younger, shut-in brother Masayuki bodes well for future plotlines, and the romance is definitely about to hit jealousy land by the time the volume ...more
Miss
Jul 17, 2015 Miss rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is...substantially better then i was expecting? =O i'm really surprised, did shouoto write this way after kiss of the rose princess? the art's better, the characters are more developed, and the plot is coherent! what is happening

also i was really surprised how much i liked jin shiranui, i thought she was gonna do a bickering love triangle situation but he is a literal puppy. :D like i don't even really like aki but i do like that jin is immediately up for helping him out? what a good puppy
Isis
Jun 05, 2016 Isis rated it it was amazing
Woooh Mama!
This entire series is beautiful. And I mean the artwork again. Sure the storyline is getting more interesting and I find myself wanting to know the truth behind Aki, his brother and Kana but most especially the relationship between the three. Just what is the true intention behind Aki' s need to collect those Stigma and just where is Eri? And that girl who had her hands all over Aki...?! Is she the spark that will ignite Kana' s true feelings? Wow can't wait!
Becky
Jul 22, 2015 Becky rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this volume was kind of kitschy and a lot of fun! The trio is still going to be looking for stigmas, but now they have started a "curious events" club for school,so they are also solving mysteries! I think some light-heartedness is just what this series needed.
Also, Kana is more and more coming into her own and is not letting the boys push her around or be dominant over her, which I'm loving.
Danielle
I'm still not sold on this manga. I'm usually a sucker for a vampire story, but there's just something lacking with this one. The fact that quotations marks are used to show emphasis really sticks out to me. A lot more of Kana's school life and after school clubs with some gangs and brainwashing thrown in.
CJ - It's only a Paper Moon
Slow moving in terms of stigmas but a good story in that we see Aki in Kana's world.

But who the HELL is Eve?

Dun dun dunnnnnnn!
Hope Parsons
Hope Parsons rated it really liked it
May 17, 2015
Faliha
Faliha rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2015
AkiraHeartnet
AkiraHeartnet rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Andrea Lira
Jan 25, 2016 Andrea Lira rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this manga!!! Cannot wait to dive into Vol. 3!!!!!!
Will
Will rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2015
Arianna
Arianna rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2014
Kira Velez
Kira Velez rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2015
Ellen Becknal
Ellen Becknal rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2016
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2014
Sariah
Sariah rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2016
michaela cudd
michaela cudd rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2016
Sinicallytwisted
Sinicallytwisted rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Jenny Cuevas
Jenny Cuevas rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Majo ♥
Majo ♥ rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Artemis
Artemis rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2013
North Hunter
North Hunter rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2015
Rabia
Rabia rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2013
  • 風のアルビオン (Zero No Tsukaima, #2)
  • 妖狐×僕SS [Inu x Boku Secret Service] 03
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 6 (Sugar Sugar Rune, #6)
  • わたしに××しなさい! 8 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #8)
  • The Earl and The Fairy, Volume 03
  • はたらく魔王さま! (2) (Hataraku Maou-sama!, #2)
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 02
  • Love Monster, volume 10
  • Girl Friends [ガールフレンズ], Volume 5
  • Citrus, Vol. 3

He's My Only Vampire (10 books)
  • 純血+彼氏 1 [Junketsu + Kareshi 1]