Man-to-Man Coverage: The Extra Point
read book

Man-to-Man Coverage: The Extra Point (Man-to-Man Coverage #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Author Note: This story is a sequel to Man-to-Man Coverage, which I wrote as a part of the Goodreads M/M Romance group’s Love is Always Write event. Man-to-Man Coverage is available as a free download here on Goodreads.

This story is available as a free download on this book page.

Word count: 16,128

STORY INFO:
genre: contemporary
tags: established couple; coming out; childr...more
Published September 10th 2012 by Nico Jaye

Ann
D'awwwww. That was great too.

Brad and Cam had a lot of ground to cover in this one, and the pacing and detail were done well again. I'm so happy these two have their family and their HEA.

I didn't mention before, but I love that there is actual football in these stories too. Not a ton, but enough to feel real and remind me that I'm reading a sports story (which I love).

Another win, off to the final . . . .
Justin2

"It's your job to be you, and if that's sad or positive or out of this world certifiable, then that's you. And it's my job to love you just as you are."

Fantastic sequel to Man-to-Man Coverage!
Nico Jaye
Sep 10, 2012 Nico Jaye marked it as wrote-it-o__o-gasp  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the sequel to Man-to-Man Coverage and is available as a free download here on GR.

Man-to-Man Coverage: The Extra Point

Download the PDF, EPUB, and/or MOBI version HERE.

Enjoy!
Lori
These books were perfect shorts for an Autumn evening. I loved the characters of Cam & Brad. I loved that they started as rivals, but as they got to know each other the romance blossomed between them. I love it when a romance starts as friendship, it gives something extra to the relationship in my opinion.

As well as writing two fabulous main characters and a great supporting cast, I loved the detail Nico Jaye writes into her stories with regards to the American football game. I know nothing...more
Katy Beth Mckee
I loved seeing these guys grow together. They seem to be able to strengthen each other. Like the realistic view of the family. Glad to see it really coming together for them.
Tailtiu
4,5* upgrade because I love these guys and 3 free stories deserve it.
Mishyjo
Nov 08, 2013 Mishyjo rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
This was a great read and gave two deserving MCs a nice HEA. I look forward to more my Nico Jaye.
Sandra ♥'s way too many M/M books
So good loved it! I love Brad!
Barb ~rede-2-read~
Oh, I loved this story even more than the first one. This revisits Cam and Brad three years after the original LIAW event story. I'm so glad the author wrote this sequel. These guys are great together and this story covers the period where they finally decide to come out as a couple and they even end up adopting Lock to become a family. So sweet!
Major English (Laura)
Unbelievably good. Read this and the whole man-to-man series and you will not be disappointed. I could literally not put this story down! Loved the story! Loved the characters! Loved the love!
David
Just as good as the first. Almost shed a little tear for Lock and how that turned out.
Gavin Stephenson-Jackman
It's nice to see that things worked out between Cam and Brad.
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Nov 10, 2013 Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ by: Jo
Way too much fluff.

I thought the first one was fluffy but this one simply drowned me in the fluff.
description
^^^^^not me but you get the idea.

In this installment, Cam & Brad, who are NFL QBs, publicly come out. Apparently, where Cam & Brad live is a land I like to call Utopia. There's a teeny tiny little blip of adversity with Cam's father struggling to accept Cam's sexuality which, of course, gets resolved in a kumbaya fashion. Once again, I found myself struggling to believe any of this was poss...more
Julia
I was lucky enough to get an early preview on this one. It had the same charm as the first, same great characters, and we get this one from Cam's POV. Loved it all the way around. There were some sniffly moments for me, and some "Awww!" grinning moments for me, which I love. I'd say 4.5 because there was one scene I would've liked more on. Great, heartwarming free read from a wonderful new writer.
Margo's Moving to Red Light Fiction District
This continuation of the story is more about the main characters' romance and their coming out of the closet publicly. It's more romantic than hot and full of cheesy goodness. If you liked the first part of the story, then it's worth your time to read the second part. This is a free story which can be downloaded directly from Goodreads.
Audrey
Sep 10, 2012 Audrey marked it as wrote-it-as-nico-jaye-o__o-gasp
Shelves: man-love
The sequel to Man-to-Man Coverage. Available now to download as an ebook here.
Deanna
Nice to see the guys got their HEA even if this story was not realistic. I wish it was. More acceptance and minding one's own business would be great.
clear skies
A bit painful to read too overwritten and the characters were rather boring.
Nik
2.5 stars.

I enjoyed the first one more...
Connie
Perfect ending for Cam and Brad.
Rachel
Remarkably drama free. Well written.
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Dana Calamaco
Dana Calamaco is currently reading it
Apr 11, 2014
Kim Perry
Kim Perry marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Pati
Pati marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
  • Deep in the Count
  • Pillow Talk
  • A Fragile Love
  • Love on a Wing and a Prayer
  • Breathing Snow
  • Running Far Afield
  • Letting Go
  • Open Tackle (Hot Summer Days)
  • Sticking It
  • Half-Baked Promises (Castor Springs, #1)
  • Brandon's Laughter
  • The Best Part
  • Playing The Field
  • Forever. I Promise.
  • A Competitive Edge
  • Rough in the Saddle (Rough in the Saddle, #1)
  • Kiss and Makeup (Love is Always Write)
  • Frozen Heart (Love Lessons, #1.5)
Nico Jaye is a fan of all things HEA and has dragged her romance collection along for her moves from San Francisco to Los Angeles to Chicago to New York and back. She thinks reading is awesome and loves that she can hang out night after night with crinoline-wearing debutantes, brawny firemen in suspenders, and werewolf shifters with Scottish brogues. Nico secretly (or not so secretly?) adores Hell...more
More about Nico Jaye...
BTW I Love You Man-to-Man Coverage A Man-to-Man Christmas Different Strokes Sex and Candy

“It's your job to be you, and if that's sad or positive or out of this world certifiable, then that's you. And it's my job to love you just as you are.” 4 likes