Start by marking “Twilight's Eternal Embrace” as Want to Read:
Twilight's Eternal Embrace

Twilight's Eternal Embrace

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Blurb:The Oiche Sith, the blood drinkers, forged an alliance with the Lathe Sith, a neighboring daywalker clan. The Oiche Sith would protect them from invaders in exchange that one female a year wed one of their warriors for the blooding ritual. Unfortunately, the female Lathe Sith never survives for very long.

Adryanna, a Lathe Sith, mourns the death of her recently mated
Published October 1st 2012 by Publish with Rebecca J. Vickery (first published September 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Twilight's Eternal Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twilight's Eternal Embrace

Linda Hamonou
A very beautiful vampire love story.
I read this book after "Soul taker" from the same author. I'm not a big fan of romance, but this book was really entertaining. It is set in the past, somewhere in Scotland, I think.
And a human girl and a vampire are trying to find a way to be together despite the laws and their families.
There are a lot of love and actions. It is historically correct.
The only thing that put me off a little was the love at first sight part. I mean I know it's possible, but I
Raquel
This was cool. A different kind of vampire for sure. The world building is good, characters interesting, plot development good.

This did not have that compelling special sauce of an amazing book for me. The story had a somewhat bland feel to it for me given what all was going on.

But, it's very low on he eye rolling index if not zero. This is definitely a love story, but it didn't ever feel silly or contrived. The level of romance was nicely balanced with the tale overall and the level of intimate
Tabitha Peterson
I loved this book! If i hadn't have won it i would have bought it. i cant wait to read the next one :D what i really wanted to know was if she could have his kids. My fave part was when she threatened to give him a tattoo.
Anabela Jesus
Love it!!! I love soul mates stories,and i loved the new way of seeing vampires. It's a different perspective. Can't wait to read more by Karen Michelle Nutt.
Lucy *Qhuay's shellan*
Well, this was...interesting.
I wasn't expecting what I read at all but I did enjoy it.
I didn't give it more stars because I thought that everything happened way too quickly.
I mean, one day Adryanna hates all Oiche Suth, including Bram and in the next she has no problem being his friend. And in this case "friend" must be a code for lover because that's what they really talk about.
Also, I think that each chapter ended a bit abruptly and I didn't like that.
But apart from that, I recommend it to all
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

A sizzling rendition of a vampire version of star-crossed lovers!

Read full review in the 2012 Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Izy
Rating~ 4.5 stars.

A supper of the moment choice to read and I do not regret it. Really liked the book. I wish the author had written more books set in the same world.
Crystal Flannery
I loved this story! It captured me in a way that very few stories have in a long time. I will re-read it again and again. So glad I ran across it!
Mimi Smith
Reviewed for InD'tale here
Heidi Vanlandingham
Heidi Vanlandingham marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
CoraRuth
CoraRuth marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Shannon Augustine
Shannon Augustine marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Luna
Luna marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Shamona Hagan
Shamona Hagan marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Debbie Bauder
Debbie Bauder marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
angel
angel added it
Mar 24, 2015
Tricia
Tricia added it
Mar 13, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
glitrbug
glitrbug marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
  • Haven 6 (A New Dawn, #3)
  • Dreaming of Her
  • How to Marry a Warlock in 10 Days (10 Days, #2)
  • Midnight Captive (Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles, #2)
  • Dire Wants (Eternal Wolf Clan, #2)
  • Midnight Blood (Born Immortal, #1)
  • Dark Blood (The Two Vampires, #2)
  • Hex and the Single Witch (Vehicle City Vampires #1)
  • Vampire's Eve (Vamp Life, #1)
  • A Kiss for Emily (The Emily Stokes Series, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Blood Ties, #0.5)
  • Black Monday (Stan Turner, #6)
  • Storm Demon
  • Foreshadowed
  • Jump
  • Criminal Promises: Second Chance Detectives
  • Kept (Coveted, #2)
  • Dark Creations: Gabriel Rising (Dark Creations #1-2)
190487
I have a wonderful husband, three fascinating children, four dogs, and three cats that have everyone well trained.

My book Lost in the Mist of Time was nominated by New Books Review for 2006 Spotlight Best Fantasy Book of the Year Award. A Twist of Fate was a P.E.A.R.L Finalist for best Time Travel. Creighton Manor was nominated for Honorable Mention 2009 P.E.A.R.L ParaNormal Excellence Award in R
More about Karen Michelle Nutt...
Lost In The Mist Of Time A Twist of Fate Soul Taker Creighton Manor Magic of the Loch