Bombay Assassins Greatest Hits Box Set

Bombay Assassins Greatest Hits Box Set (Bombay Assassins #1-5)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A collection of all five books;
'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy
Guns Will Keep Us Together
Stand By Your Hitman
I Shot You Babe
Paradise By The Rifle Sights
Published July 29th 2012

Allyson
This is a great series about the Bombay Family, whom have all been assassins for years. They start their training at age 5 and are in for life. The Bombay Family has a council to head up the contracts and keep the family in line. The Council is made up of the older generation, mainly grandparents! I disliked the council from the beginning, they were ruthless. The first book in this box set was 'Scuse Me While Kill This Guy. In this book we meet Gin Bombay, whom is widowed and has a daughter whom...more
Ami
When I started reading the first book, I found myself questioning why I was reading a book about a family of assassins who train their children to be assassins at age five. It made me question my sanity only for a few brief moments. By the second or third chapter of the first book I found myself enthralled by the story and characters. Leslie managed to combine suspense and romance in such a comical way! Great series. You'll find yourself laughing and maybe even tearing up.
Courtne
Nothing special. Mildly entertaining, slightly humorous, with horrible editing. So much was completely unbelievable throughout this series, but they were quick reads and free.
Anne Gibbons
Read the first book ('Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy) then bought the boxed set. Enjoyed them all. The titles are all takeoffs on song titles. Quite clever.
Sheri Matthews
Loving this series. Fun and funny adventures of a 4000 yo family of assassins. Quick read. Lovable characters.
Carrie
Read the fist two, didn't like them very much, so I'm not going to bother with the last 3.
Nicole Strozewski
This author makes you laugh out loud, literally. Some books drag on but they are funny
Commentary
Well done little fun series.
Kiramoz
Kiramoz marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Sue Menaugh
Sue Menaugh marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Corine
Corine marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Victoria Torres
Victoria Torres marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Sherri
Sherri marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
MacKenzie Peterson
MacKenzie Peterson marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Erin/Ginger
Erin/Ginger marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Suanne
Suanne marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Leslie Langtry is, in fact, a mom and a Girl Scout leader, but she has never assassinated anyone, either professionally or for recreation. Okay, she knits, but she almost never garrotes anyone with the circular needles.

Instead, she lives with her husband, Tom, and two children, Margaret and Jack, in the Quad Cities - with no immediate plans to train either child as an assassin. She wants to make t...more
More about Leslie Langtry...
'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy (Bombay Assassins, #1) Guns Will Keep Us Together (Bombay Assassins, # 2) Stand By Your Hitman (Bombay Assassins, #3) I Shot You Babe (Bombay Assassins, #4) Paradise by the Rifle Sights (Bombay Assassins #5)