Start by marking “Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3)” as Want to Read:
Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3)

Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts #3)

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  321 ratings  ·  31 reviews
The weekend that started it all...

Sebastian Clark's and Nicole Harrison's boundaries are clear—no last names, no shared details. A single night of giving in to temptation turns into three, and their naughty little weekend becomes more than just sex.

As a publicist for Snapshot, Sebastian's days are long and his moral code is to always keep things light. Until he touches Nic
Published September 1st 2012 by Confessions of a Romance Author (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Weekend Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weekend Lover

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo BlueWeekendLoverTitlebySueBee_zpse2ae4a0d.jpg
★★★★! Weekend Lover, part 1 of 2. Well-written, quick & steamy novella about a one-night stand turning into a weekend of unbridled sex!

I started this Amazon freebie after I finished my current read while away from home. What started off as a romp quickly turned into a very promising and enjoyable sexy, erotic read only to end abruptly. Lucky fo
Rosanna Leo
A short, sexy intro to a series for me. A man and woman staying in the same hotel for business embark on a steamy weekend, knowing that's all they'll ever have. By the end of the weekend, emotions get in the way, making them want more...or do they? I'm so glad to hear Ms. Blue has continued the series because I really want them to get their happy ending. I would have loved some more back story for added depth because the characters were likeable, but recognize this is a sweet, little teaser. I l ...more
C.A. Szarek
I really love this book! it was short and sweet and very very steamy! Fantastic erotic, especially considering it was Melissa's first venture in the erotic zone! Loved the banter & chemistry. Sooo glad to discover there's a second part! Looking forward to it!
Delta
Jul 20, 2014 Delta rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of erotic short stories
3.5 stars - Weekend Lover delivers a hot romantic interlude between strangers (short story).
Aimee
Wanna know how it all began? Here, right here in this steamy short, that's where and every word is fabulous. Highly recommend to those who love seriously sexy stories.
Roseanne C.
Cute, sassy and sizzling. The chemistry is undeniable. can't wait for the next installment.
Wendy'sThoughts
A beautiful little gem... all of the elements of what an adventure could be ... yummy
Isabelle
Dec 09, 2012 Isabelle rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any one that likes erotica
4 stars. erotica

Picture Comments Comments Pictures
More Images @ MyNiceProfile.com

This is the reason I get freebies sometimes. It's a risk really. You have never read the author, you don't know anything about it, lots of times, you shouldn't have gotten.
This book, it's one of those times I'm glad I gave a freebie and a new author a try, because it totally pay back.

Summary

Nicole and Sebastian are both on a business weekend, with their stressful job. They need to unwind, not to complicate anything. They end up hooking up, but ju
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/bo...

Nicole Harrison can’t help but be impressed when Sebastian Clark sits next to her at the bar. She’s had a horrid day and just wants to sit and enjoy a stiff drink, catch her breath and have a few minutes of solitude. But Sebastian manages not only to make her laugh, but pique her interest. He’s clearly more than willing for a quick fling, but doesn’t appear desperate or even on the prowl. After a pleasant evening of bantering, what wa
Melissa
"Weekend Lover" I downloaded for free. There was not much of a story and absolutely no plot. It was simply two strangers having a weekend affair. It would have been nice to read a little bit about each character - ie what their jobs were, why they were so destroyed by prior loves, etc.
Danielle
May 29, 2014 Danielle rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Friends
Recommended to Danielle by: Free ebook on Barnes & Nobel
Shelves: melissa-blue
What was meant as one night of uninhibited passion quickly turns into a mind-blowing orgasmic weekend of sex for Nicole Harrison and Sebastian Clark. Once you get involved in the story and characters, it ends but there is a sequel. This was a very short book with 104 pages.
Char (1RadReader59)
What can you say when you have two Alfa's but one just happens to be a female. They only really seem to show these traits at work or in bars where they are trying to not get involved with unwanted advances.
Nicole & Sebastian have been victims of bad relationships & abandenment issues by a parent. So, when they let their guard down & agree to a one night stand lines start to blur after that. Yes, there will be sexually explicit chapters & language. Hello, romantic erotica. But, t
namericanwordcat
The writing this erotic romance is very good, The sexy times are hot and real. The characters human and compelling. I was really enjoying myself right until I slammed into the ending. This isn't a story story like the subtitle implies but rather the first part of a two (or more?) parter.

Grrr.

I am glad I found this writer though and look forward to her more complete works. I pick this up for as a Freebie.
Dawn Sullivan
My first book by Melissa Blue. I thoroughly enjoyed this short story. Loved the whole idea of a one night stand turning into a weekend of lots of loving. I liked the reality of it and also the fantasy of it. The characters had chemistry and the passion was sizzling. The sex scenes were smoking hot.

This short story fulfilled my need for an escape and some quick excitement. The ending was surprising.
Angus
Weekend Lover comes together as a short novel of hedonism. It grabs a hold of you and pulls you into the sexual tension that draws the two main characters into breaking all their rules about such things. I found the descriptive writing covering the encounters, the food and the makeup of their normal lives to be fascinating and satisfying. Good job.
Kaila
Very book book. A lot of parts not realistic bit I really enjoyed it. Very sweet story
Rosanne
Erotic Romance

A surprisingly good easy reading short story full of strong sexual chemistry.

(SPOILER ALERT)

For a weekend fling I was amazed to read that their compatibility seemed more than just sexual.
I'm glad to know that the next book in this series (Down With Cupid) is a continuation of Nicole & Sebastian.
Kelsey Jordan
I put it down and what a mistake that was. I can't say it was a one sitting read, although it should have been. Seriously, it was nice and quick and I have no clue why I set it aside. It's quick and easy. It's also short which it's supposed to be but it doesn't make me wish it was longer any less.
Amanda
This short story pulled me in...once I got to the end I didn't want it to finish. Then I found out there was another book for these two and I immediately went out and downloaded it and I can not wait to see what happens with them.
Deborah
The good thing about this story? It was a tantalizing, hot, short read...just what the doctor ordered. The bad thing? It was a hot, SHORT read that left me wanting more, like the next book in the series. Loved it!
Lizzie
What happens when you didn't really mean to fall in love?
you fight it every step of the way. Unless he uses the move on page 45, then you're S.O.L.
I really got into this book. Melissa sure can tell a good tale!
Amelia
Liked the first 90%, then the last 10% screwed everything up. Was surprised and not in a pleasant way. Fairly upset at myself for even starting this book.
Lisa
Was really enjoying the story...but the last 10 pages dragged then it just ends. It's like the writer forgot to upload the conclusion. Eh, not impressed.
Milena's Book Corner
I enjoyed the funny witty banter between the two alfa characters. Quick easy read to get you just in the right mood ;0)
Tara BegMeForBETA
Short, sweet and very sexy! A great first part of the series, definitely has me hooked! Picking part two straight away!
Danielle-Claude Mba
It was fun and well written, I will surely get the second part: Down with Cupid. Keep them coming Ms Blue!
This is a good book it was a short read but I enjoyed it from the beginning to end!!!!
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE
  • The Boss' Bad Girl (Callahan's Secretary, #1)
  • Under His Control
  • Pearls of Passion
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • Escaping A Royal Wedding (Royal Cordova Family Trilogy, #1)
  • Gents 4 Ladies
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • Temptation In Texas: Mike and Megan (Temptation in Texas, #1)
  • Claimed by the Marine
  • Winning Dawn
  • A Hero's Pride (Wounded Soldiers, #1)
  • Full Exposure
  • Tempt Me at Midnight
  • Claiming Lauren (eXclave, #1)
  • Beauty and The Highlander (Moriag, #1)
  • Hitting on the Hooker (Strathstow Sharks, #1)
  • Hostile Takeover
  • Jillian's Job
Melissa Blue's writing career started on a typewriter one month after her son was born. This would have been an idyllic situation for a writer if it had been 1985, not 2004. Eventually she upgraded to a computer. She's still typing away on the same computer, making imaginary people fall in love.
More about Melissa Blue...
Double Dare (A Modern Fairy Tale, #1) Under His Kilt (Under the Kilt, #1) Down With Cupid (Down With Cupid Shorts) Sugar Plum Kisses See Megan Run (See Her Fall)

“Effortlessly, the man sowed the idea of sex with his quips, the smiles, and something as innocent as their legs brushing against one another.” 1 likes
“Celebrities had descended on all the high class hotels, so there wasn’t a facial twitch when Sebastian paid with his credit card under a false name. He had the looks to pass for an actor or male model. With her cheeks still flushed, Nicole had the look of a woman he’d planned to take to bed.” 1 likes