Beth Brighton School for Girls(episode 2)

Beth Brighton School for Girls(episode 2)

2.67 of 5 stars 2.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The steamy adult erotic series continues! What will Kate and the girls be up to next? Find out in episode 2!
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about Beth Brighton School for Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beth Brighton School for Girls

Ella Dominguez
Naughty naughty! I've never read F/F erotica before so this was a bit of a shock to my vanilla system. Nonetheless, it was very nice. Yes, indeedy, VERY nice. This wasn't just girl on girl action, it was girl on girl on girl.... There's quite a bit of dirty action in this little episode. Damn you Elysia, I'm hooked. And thoroughly turned on, too. Oh my. Did I really just admit to that?
Alex is The Romance Fox
This story did not grab me...perhaps if I had read episode 1 I might have enjoyed it more.
I found the characters so shallow and juvenile....these are suppose to be young women in a college and they seem to spend all their time trying to seduce each other and their teachers (a nun if you please...well she's the only teacher we meet here!!).

If you want to read loads of f/f sex scenes in their bedrooms and in the showers, be turned on by a gorgeous nymphomaniac opening her legs and showing it all...more
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
This is a very short second installment with some disjointed f/f sex scenes. It's okay to read if you just want a bit of girl on girl action in a school.
Vera
Vera marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Melba Dufour
Melba Dufour marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2012
Tiesha Williams
Tiesha Williams marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2012
Shell
Shell marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2012
Pati
Pati marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2012
Dan
Dan added it
Oct 01, 2012
Mischief Maker
Mischief Maker marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2012
Elysia N. Fields is an author of sexy, steamy, hot erotic serials. They are usually filled with over-the-top, quirky, campy fun and often cross the line of good taste, but if you're interested in a crazy, racy, naughty good time, then this may be just what you've been looking for . . .
More about Elysia N. Fields...
Hookers!, Episodes 1-5, Collection 1 (Hookers!, #1-5) Beth Brighton School for Girls(episode 1) Beth Brighton School for Girls(Collection #1: Episodes 1-5) Hookers!, Episode 1 (Hookers!, #1) Beth Brighton School for Girls episode 3