Bigfoot's Bride

Bigfoot's Bride

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Chloe Sanders is the first person to set foot in Apple Creek Forest Preserve in fifteen years. Collecting unusual samples from the forest should be an easy task, but Chloe finds an even bigger biological anomaly waiting for her. An elusive lycanthrope has the hots for Chloe and she finds herself unable to resist the advances of Bigfoot.
Approximately 5,300 words.
Look for t...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 6th 2012 (first published September 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Bigfoot's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bigfoot's Bride

R.E. Butler
4 1/2 stars (why can't we do half stars?). A great beginning to what looks to be an awesome trilogy. As a lover of all bigfoot type stories, I was expecting much of the same-old, same-old when it came to this story, but Holly changed things up. Bigfoot's huge. Huge! Love that. I liked that Chloe, the heroine, is smart and capable of handling herself in bad situations. Instead of flipping out and becoming hysterical, she was logical and as calm as she could be. I think we need a lot more heroines...more
Paula
I truly enjoyed this SHORT story although I agree with other reviewers about there being room for the consummation of their relationship. It was still stimulating and sexy. Now on to "Bigfoot's Bride 2".
Ladymcbeth
first part ... but good beginning ;)
John Wilbanks
John Wilbanks marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Savannah
Savannah marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
WildFlower3D
WildFlower3D marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Jessie Cannedy
Jessie Cannedy marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2012
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2012
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2012
Cc Martinez
Cc Martinez marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2012
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Kassandra
Kassandra marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2012
Johnny
Johnny marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2012
Haikufall
Haikufall marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2012
6521917
Holly Kressant lives in Midwest, USA with her wonderful husband and children. An animal lover, she enjoys the company of several cats and dogs, although there have been sightings of a few fish and a turtle.
Holly loves to read & to write: erotica, dark erotica/erotic horror, & romance erotica.
More about Holly Kressant...
Bigfoot's Bride 2 Bigfoot's Bride 3 Bigfoot's Bride 3 (Lusting for Lycanthropes) Bigfoot's Bride 2 (Lusting for Lycanthropes)